Comments

19th Nov 2013 9:21
centrecircle11
19th Nov 2013 11:10
"Great column kate"
cordoso
19th Nov 2013 13:07
"The next 8 fixtures will tell us where we are likely to finish, I would think we are capable of more than 18 points from the next 24 which would make us genuine top four contenders. Anything less and we will be under pressure to hold our position anything more and we will be getting ideas about (you know what) whisper it!"
Hubfan
19th Nov 2013 13:28
"Let's rescue Mata from Chelski in January! That will give BR another fantastic option."
nagodac1
19th Nov 2013 14:49
"Yes Kate!! I think things are looking up for LFC. Brendan Rodgers, has proved his worth, & the team are starting to benefit, from his ideas, & methods. it has been quite a while since the Reds, are where we are at this time of the season... Champions League here we come. YNWA."
TexasCowboy1919
19th Nov 2013 16:57
"Good read, Away games at Everton, Chelsea, Man City, and Tottenham. Yikes Certainly is never dull being a Liverpool fan. I expect some exciting games this holiday season. 3 points at goodison park is massive for the team and managers confidence going down the list of fixtures. I hope Enrique starts ahead of Cissoko if he is fit bc this is a big game and Enrique has a little more experience. "
adnan2suarez
21st Nov 2013 19:42
"win away at spurs & everton and we can really challenge for honours"