Comments

i am absolutely disgusted with lfc i rang up yesterday for tickets for every game to be told i had to ring back today and then today got cut cut off half way through my order and had to ring back to end up getting 3 games and i havent missed a home game in all competitions for at least 5 years
dhd39
13th Nov 2013 15:54
thirlo
13th Nov 2013 17:44
"Waste of time being a member, on phone from 8.15-11.45 on constant redial to be told all games sold out. Also 3 hours online. Ticket office a shambles. "
billthedrill
13th Nov 2013 18:53
"Ditto.Ended up getting hospitality tickets for one game,albeit at hefty prices, so can't moan too much.But there definitely needs to be a better,fairer system."
julie123
13th Nov 2013 19:08
"Same as was on line at 08.15 two hours later i was still waiting in que its a joke the old system was so much better,also on constant redial on phone which you get charged each time to be told after a message about cup games phone lines are busy please try again later or go online....we would go on line if we could get on there what a shambles.."
Mariaan
13th Nov 2013 20:02
"I logged in online 07:30, queued 08:15, onto sales 09:43 & Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, City & Newcastle tickets were sold out! Got 1 for Swansea & 1 for Villa, both in restricted view on main stand! THIS MADE ME REALISE HOW MUCH WE REALLY NEED A BIGGER STADIUM &MORE SEATS for fans! 13 game rule is rubbish. If you can't buy 3 games when sale open, how will you ever get 13 games a season? "
Redsue
13th Nov 2013 20:31
"I waited half an hour to get online and then with tickets for 4 games my basket emptied for no reason, tried again and same happened and then it timed me out and couldn't get back in for 2 hours by which point sold out!!!! At least with the old system you had a chance each time this way you get all or nothing. LFC won't care as stadium is sold out for the season "
ghurt
13th Nov 2013 20:35
"I am very downhearted with the way how tickects are on sale. I have been unable to pay for the tickets even having them in my basket!!in result the system kicked me out and my wish to get any tickets has been killed!I am totally disgusted.since many years I never missed games in that way.its only prove how bad that system is!!!!terrable"
ghurt
13th Nov 2013 20:40
"HOW WE CAN GET 13 GAMES HOME IF WE CAN'T BUY MORE THAN 4 TICKETS(WITH A VERY BIG LUCK)PER TRANSACTION!!!CAN ANYONE EXPLAINE ME!!!!THIS RULE IS TOTALLY RUBISH!!!!AND THE PHONE LINE......NO COMMENT(OTHERWISE I WOULD HAD TO SWEAR)"
Etain
13th Nov 2013 22:50
"Ticket system is a joke. Constant redialling for 2 hours and on the internet at the same time and when I finally get through I'm told everything is sold out. Also, I went to quite a number of games last season but this seems to make no difference. An absolute disgrace, go back to the old system!"
bruciewhatsthescore
19th Nov 2013 14:17
"Don't think that if you get 13 games you get all tickets either. I went to over 13 last season and although happy I've got some games I couldn't get a ticket to all games. 13 games = guarenteed tckt = untrue. There are too many members signed up due to greed #shambles"