Comments

What!!!
buddha3333
2nd Nov 2013 16:32
SucKsS
2nd Nov 2013 16:33
"Flanagan ? Oh god.. We will play without right wing.. "
Gerrardinho23
2nd Nov 2013 16:33
"Flanagan??????????"
Team's-nowhere-near-ready-yet
2nd Nov 2013 16:33
"Flanno ahead of Kelly, interesting, Kelly must need more time to improve fitness. Get better soon GJ. Good luck today lads, this is the day our history at the top may be resurrected. Great effort so far, its been a fantastic season & lots to go."
Gerrardinho23
2nd Nov 2013 16:33
"Flanagan????"
Forever4God
2nd Nov 2013 16:34
"I am so confused. How could BR start Flanno over Agger and even Kelly? I am in total disbelief. This better not come back to bite us... smh"
hester91
2nd Nov 2013 16:34
"well I was confident, but Flanagan? seriously !!!"
ladotelli
2nd Nov 2013 16:34
"Im more confidence in Kelly than Flanagan... and 3-5-2 against Arsenal... we will see but I expect at least a goal from Arsenal"
rednini
2nd Nov 2013 16:34
"Both full-backs out...doesn't look that brilliant -.-"
Brightonpool
2nd Nov 2013 16:35
"Amazing, not Johnson, gone altogether, not Kelly but Flanagan. Should see something new here then."
LucasTHEBEASTleivA
2nd Nov 2013 16:36
"oat my goaaat...hope he doesnt have a difficult time."
nm133775
2nd Nov 2013 16:36
"Erm.... I hope you know what you're doing Brendan..."
srkd123
2nd Nov 2013 16:36
"oh dear. i fear for the result with flanagan playing. i think mclaughlin needs to be given chances ahead of him, hes much better. also why not kelly at least?"
REDSARGE
2nd Nov 2013 16:36
"Totally baffled by this one as Kelly and Agger are on the bench. But still believe we can get something from this game today. Bring it on."
lfchagz
2nd Nov 2013 16:37
"you must be joking!! would definitely have put coutinho in the #10 with henderson out wide. i will support the team but dear lord flanagan has NO business starting this game. "
Opinionater
2nd Nov 2013 16:37
"Good Luck Flanno I like the Manager have faith in you... 3 points please.YNWA"
Mr-singh
2nd Nov 2013 16:37
"Omg and gud luck boys hope we win"
bolteyes82
2nd Nov 2013 16:38
"I don't understand why Kelly isn't starting on the right..... Just seems so random to me! Can understand Coutinho not starting, I would like to Ibe on the bench more often, he was breathe of fresh air on his couple of appearances!"
ScouseAlbatross
2nd Nov 2013 16:39
"strong bench. good luck flanno - i remember u were gr8 against citeh a couple of yrs back - remind em what u can do today!!! ;-)"
philios
2nd Nov 2013 16:40
"That is insane Agger could have played in middle with Toure on right or Sterling could have played on right or even henderson on right with moses in middle why the hell start with flanagan this is suicide"
hester91
2nd Nov 2013 16:40
"just cant believe what im seeing, Flanagan doesn't fill me with any confidence :( id been so confident all day about this game till ive just seen the team sheet! would rather hendo started RWB and coutinho or moses behind the strikers"
K-zaxs
2nd Nov 2013 16:40
"why not kelly?"
xSuarezx7xlfcx
2nd Nov 2013 16:40
"Are you freaking kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS A JOKE? If BR wanna play a player lacking experience in one of the biggest matches, he is a little bit crazy. If i were BR, i would have went with: Mignolet, Toure (RB), Skrtel (CB), Cissokho (CB), Agger (LB), Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Suarez, Sturridge.... "
ScouseAlbatross
2nd Nov 2013 16:40
"let's see how flanno does. wisdom's getting valuable game time at derby so would be a shame to recall him.."
realfanboy
2nd Nov 2013 16:40
"GJ was okay today morning and so confused anyway Good luck we are behind ya YNWA"
seconds2hell
2nd Nov 2013 16:41
"FLANAGAN????????????? REALLY??? I MEAN SERIOUSLY REALLY? YET THERE IS MARTIN KELLY who is long time FIT???? SOMETHINGS JUST PAIN ALOT."
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 16:41
"The boss knows what he is doing. We don't see training everyday and BR his picked Flanno over Kelly for a reason. For me, it's a coin flip between them both and find it staggering anyone can confidently pick one over the other. Come on lads, I honestly feel this."
daverees
2nd Nov 2013 16:42
"Lucas ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? "
lfc4ever76
2nd Nov 2013 16:42
"What the hell why start with Flanagan and not Kelly who far better going forward than Flanagan. Other than that the team i would start with "
perthred91
2nd Nov 2013 16:43
"Geez aren't you lot LFC supporters? So support the team, GJ is obviously injured and I'd rather a fit eager flanno than an underdone low on confidence kelly back from injury. One player doesn't lose you a game. Have faith in the lad and the manger!"
Henrik2012
2nd Nov 2013 16:43
"Silly line up - we will lose."
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 16:44
"Forever4God - Really quite simple. Kelly and Agger are not right wing backs, so unless you wanted us to play the ultimate defensive game, I think you and the rest should trust BR. He said he wants players in the right position, he said he doesn't want to be pinned in and attack; this is the answer."
buddha3333
2nd Nov 2013 16:45
"I am not going to allow the inclusion of Flannagan to dampen my mood but surely we could have put Toure there and bring back Agger? Flanangan does not fill me with any confidence and the loss of Johnson is immense as I feel he adds significantly to the way we play. "
frankoz
2nd Nov 2013 16:46
"What is BR trying to do. Self inflicted defeat. What is Kelly doing on the bench, Flanagan will b outpaced this is depressing"
perthred91
2nd Nov 2013 16:48
"There's a reason why you guys aren't football mangers. Let the professionals do what they do and have faith. BR wouldn't have put him in if he didn't trust he could do the job. So get behind the kid! The negativity is astonishing "
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 16:49
"keeping agger on the bench shows how stupid is this short and short sited BR"
goodbyeasf
2nd Nov 2013 16:49
"King Willis & Perth Red, please take a stand. The rest of you sit down, shut up, or please leave the premises. BR has selected Flanno on merit - the boy played, and played well, against Arse in April 2011, so let's not use the boy as a scapegoat if we fail to win today. Whoever BR selects, I for one am behind him 100%. For others, the game is over before Kick Off? SHAME ON YOU, YOU ARE NOT REDMEN!"
LFC-since-73
2nd Nov 2013 16:49
"Yay flanagan, about time the lad was back. As for all the moaners clearly flanno has been training better. Ynwa john"
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 16:49
"The comments questioning this decision don't make much sense themselves. It's clear for anyone with even a peanut football brain to guess BR wants Flanno to play RIGHT WING BACK. With 3 CB's to his left and a LEFT WING BACK at the other side. Agger isn't a wing back and neither is Kelly in my opinion. (We're not talking about a RB position btw)"
Gerrard 08
2nd Nov 2013 16:51
"What ??? BR is crazy very poor selection think he wants to throw the game. Why no agger again need him In these big games."
Thesleepinggiantisawake
2nd Nov 2013 16:51
"Jog on henrik u r a helmit "
perthred91
2nd Nov 2013 16:52
"Well said MATC9482 YNWA"
hans88
2nd Nov 2013 16:52
"What's wrong with all so call liverpool's fan here? Trust BR..no manager want to lose..flanno surely has improve since he played in first team 2 years ago..just remember my word..he will got one assist today.."
SingKop
2nd Nov 2013 16:52
"Gorgeous me.... As amazed as I am with many other REDS, I truly hope that this selection will let many of us eat our doubts. The only thing I can think of this decision is Flanno will not make unnecessary runs and leave holes behind....."
#lfcburn
2nd Nov 2013 16:53
"Watch all u doubters flanagan will play great!!! Mark my words. Rodgers isn't stupid he knows what his doing!"
Thesleepinggiantisawake
2nd Nov 2013 16:54
"Buddha your booring, u lave no idea wat ur on about, glen must be injured, Flanagan is our only out n out rwb"
Cisse1978
2nd Nov 2013 16:54
"Oh oh what are most of you all complaining we are 2nd and nothing BR does is good well it's about a team effort which will win and not which player we use as all first team players bring something to LFC!"
Stevie0317
2nd Nov 2013 16:54
"BR trains them every day he knows what he is doing. Maybe kelly isnt there yet, he hasnt got the pace last time."
hester91
2nd Nov 2013 16:54
"you know what theres too many people on here thinking nobody else is allowed an opinion on anything, people like MATC9482!! how about you shutup, were all supporters but some don't understand this decision we don't all have to agree with you! Flanagan hasn't played all season then gets his first game against top of the league"
buddha3333
2nd Nov 2013 16:55
"kingwillis, I normally agree with you even though you go on one of your rants at me, but you are missing the point. I agree Agger is no wing back but he could have been put back at CB and move Toure who can play wing back there. I hope I am wrong but Flananagan has a mistake in him and this is a huge huge game. But I trust BR so let us see"
buddha3333
2nd Nov 2013 16:55
rednini
2nd Nov 2013 16:55
"Not sure what Rodgers is trying here but I hope it works...."
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 16:56
"buddha3333 - I don't think you get it, BR wants a players who is quick, good on the ball, wants the ball and can actually run with the ball - to play RIGHT WING BACK. I put it in capitals to drill it into all your heads that this isn't a back 4 formation, its a back 3 with 2 wingbacks. In which Agger isn't sufficient nor is Kelly who looks vulnerable on the ball. OKAY? Lets support the team "
SamAjax66
2nd Nov 2013 16:56
"Flanagan is a gutsy, fully committed kid who will get forward to give width but he can be reckless in his tackling, and that is a worry. Fingers crossed he doesn't concede any vital frees near the box or, please no, a spot kick. "
perthred91
2nd Nov 2013 16:56
"Hester, than say something like 'I don't understand the decision but I hope he plays well' Get behind him no matter what not 'we will lose' its like half of you have bipolar disorder. One thing not how you see it and its doom and gloom"
theboyjones
2nd Nov 2013 16:57
"unbelievable comments from clueless fans regarding flanagan, the lad will no doubt prove all you morons wrong. why put someone to play out of poistion when flano plays in the right back position "
terryg49
2nd Nov 2013 16:57
"Great call with flannagan. He wont let anyone down, trust in the players and the manager. Brendan has done it for a strong reason, he knows the players and he has a plan. Flanno is in for a reason, good luck redmen"
xSuarezx7xlfcx
2nd Nov 2013 16:57
"Ok LFC admin, disrespect me and dont post my comment! "
Eddybuoy
2nd Nov 2013 16:57
"Flanagan To start vs Arsenal ??? What sort of EXPERIMENT do Rodgers trying to do versus Arsenal by introducing Flanagan ? When we have Kelly or introduce Agger and push Toure to right wing ..... God save us from this game plan ...... "
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 16:58
"buddha3333 - Toure is not a wing back nor is it a gamer of Fifa. What you are suggesting is BR changes his in-form back three, move one over OUT OF POSITION, when all he needs to do is play an available RIGHT WING BACK. It is about keeping the in-form back 3. I prefer BR's option than to dismantle the entire defence, that's idiotic."
redsquirral
2nd Nov 2013 16:58
"BR isn't an idiot he will have reasoning behind his selections. That might be forced decisions as perhaps kelly isn't fit enough to start or whatever."
Thesleepinggiantisawake
2nd Nov 2013 16:59
"King Willis your talking sense, Buddha your full of s***"
KidofKop88
2nd Nov 2013 16:59
"I'm not worried abt Flanangan starting. I'm sure he'll do well. But how many more time is kelly going to take to start a match ? I guess it was the same injury happened to Lucas. He started the match in August after getting injured in Nov. But Kelly got injured last september. It's already 14 months"
LFCMANAGER
2nd Nov 2013 16:59
"Oh my god ! Why Flanno instead of Kelly? He hasn't be playing under BR, and now he starts in such crucial game. I'm so scared, hope it will work good ! A win+3 points = top of the table ! YNWA !"
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 16:59
"And Agger? sure;y we can't just bring him in because of the name on the back of his jersey? Sakho, Skrytl and Toure look like the have been playing for years in my opinion. I just think with the defence you don't touch it if it doesn't need touching. And anyway, Toure just looks dodgy at Right Wing back, mind Southampton? And that was RB. I hope we win even more now and Flanno scores!"
Gambateh
2nd Nov 2013 17:00
"Lets support the team. Flanagan will do alright. Coutinho, Moses and Sterling will do the kill in the 2nd half. We will win 2-0."
perthred91
2nd Nov 2013 17:00
"King willis they will never get it. That sit at home on the xbox and don't understand the finer points of REAL football and REAL football players."
GHS50
2nd Nov 2013 17:00
"reading all these comments makes me think we have lost the game already, Flanagan may just surprise everyone. We don't have a depth and quality squad to the degree that Arsenal, Chelsea and ManC have. A draw would be a great result."
KidofKop88
2nd Nov 2013 17:01
"buddha3333 - This guy is absurd. He 'll speak all the nonsense in the world and finally add the sentence. "I hope I'm wrong" at the end."
Team's-nowhere-near-ready-yet
2nd Nov 2013 17:02
"I have to agree with the minority of comments; the manager knows what he's doing & has a plan. It's an interesting decision for us fans, but we are not the ones with the players 24hrs. Good luck today Flanno, hope you have the game of your life, as with the rest of the team. 30mins to go, c'mon Liverpool!"
PeteLFC13
2nd Nov 2013 17:03
"Come on Flanno, prove the doubters wrong!"
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 17:04
"People who are now asking why Kelly didn';t start, well is you seen what BR last had to say about him and also kept up to date with Kelly's own interviews you would see this was even worse than Lucas'. To suggest he can just come in and play out of position in a huge game, not MATCH fit and to ignore a genuine, is actually riskier than just playing a match fit RWB. Okay?"
hoping
2nd Nov 2013 17:05
",we need our strongest 11 in this game "
lee09s
2nd Nov 2013 17:06
"Good luck to Flanno, dissapointed not to see johnson, but I trust in BR and Flanno has come in before and been immense. big day for him though hope it goes well. Come one lads a point would be a good result, but a win would be amazing"
Kingwillis10
2nd Nov 2013 17:07
"BR on Flanno - "Im giving a young lad a chance whose atude has been second to none and he has been first class since I have been here". COMON YOU REDS! "
zahiredd80
2nd Nov 2013 17:08
"In Brendan Rogers we TRUST. YNWA mate!"
hester91
2nd Nov 2013 17:11
"on a positive the bench is quite strong! lets just get the 3 points"
Regulus
2nd Nov 2013 17:11
"Arsenal are very right-sided when they attack anyway, the majority of their play goes down the right flank. Try and enjoy the game folks and see how the boy does. Good luck lads! YNWA."
paddyanfield
2nd Nov 2013 17:12
"Flanno brought in because of his positive atude according to BR. What absolute nonsense, I like the kid but he hasn't played for the first team in over a year, and he's up against carzola today. I really hope he does well. "
perthred91
2nd Nov 2013 17:12
"Great comment Hester YNWA"
batigol98
2nd Nov 2013 17:15
"Why not Kelly?"
Habeshakopahendo
2nd Nov 2013 17:19
"Geez - Get behind the team and behind young Flanno! Last time I saw him play in the 1st team pre season he did well."
Forever4God
2nd Nov 2013 17:19
"Kingwillis10 - I sure hope so brother. It's our strike force pitted against their midfield. i hope Flanno gets some cover/help on his side since he has been out so long... *deep breath* LET'S GO REDS!!"
Liverpool NY
2nd Nov 2013 17:19
"I really hope BR knows what he is doing Flanagan made multiple high profile mistakes under pressure and this is not a game for experiment all the best to John and the team "
Coutinho10?11
2nd Nov 2013 17:21
"Not sure why so many are complaining, Arsenal have no width with the likes of Walcott, Ox and Podolski out. Relax guys and wish them luck instead of slating players when the match hasn't started. Same every week! "
5STARKOP
2nd Nov 2013 17:22
"I think BR has added flanno cause he didn't want to disrupt the back three why make several changes when u can just make the one, flanno has stamina and can tackle and I think Kelly isn't ready yet so let's see what happens great to see cautionio on the bench come on you reds ynwa "
TONY1
2nd Nov 2013 17:24
"How come Flanagan is starting for Liverpool, I don't think there is sense in that at all, I hope this goes well today. fingers crossed, but the selection looks awkward to me"
buddha3333
2nd Nov 2013 17:27
"kingwillis, you are getting high on your own supply sir! Agger is our best CB and it has nothing to do with his name on the shirt. If it is a choice between bringing Agger in or Flannagan who has not played for yonks in a position he is not suited to, then the choice is simple. Toure could have played this role in my opinion better than Flanno, but let us see"
Buckie LFC Supporter
2nd Nov 2013 17:29
"every1 is a manager. I would have preferred Kelly as he has played 30mins v WBA. I'm not really a fan of Flanno & he could get booked pretty earlier, but hopefully he will be attacking more def & see no reason why he can't do a good job"
redrob2005
2nd Nov 2013 17:30
"really worried by our right side think kells should have started before flanno hope buck has got his selection right YNWA"
TONY1
2nd Nov 2013 17:31
"I hope there wont any problem with this selection, not really a satisfied or convincing one, I pray for a good result.YNWA"
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 17:36
"sahko over agger how stupid it is looking"
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 17:40
"henderson has the work rate of a horse but no skills nor football brains"
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 17:49
"predictable stupid BR"
Liverpool NY
2nd Nov 2013 17:49
"oh my god Sakho again sorry to say didn't see anything from him so far it is a big hole on the left "
xxrussx
2nd Nov 2013 17:53
"I will lay money on Flanagan getting booked and giving a goal away. He is not good enough for the bench let alone a start "
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 17:59
"oh my god sahko cissoko flano in such a game what a useless manager"
Liverpool NY
2nd Nov 2013 18:01
"sorry meant Sissoko Shako playing not bad "
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 18:05
"our only hope some SAS magic "
Liverpool NY
2nd Nov 2013 18:08
"no control in midfield and defense looks shaky Cissoko unbelievable our strikers not getting any service just long balls Toure is solid still best signing this summer no threat from the wings whatsoever "
Team's-nowhere-near-ready-yet
2nd Nov 2013 18:12
"Desperately need Coutinho on 2nd half to join MF & ATT. Hendo has run well, but can't string that final pass."
Norfolk in Chance
2nd Nov 2013 18:14
"The gooners are edging it at the moment. We need to up our workrate 2nd half. If we stay within a goal until 60mins we'll have a chance. Their crowd always goes negative if you frustrate their team. We need a 'fields of Anfield Road' from our away fans to get the lads going.. COYR!"
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 18:19
"i cant see why saurez will want to stay with such negative silly managerm no insight or understanding of how arsenal play,mark my words BR will not take us anywhere near top 4 "
Carodp
2nd Nov 2013 18:20
"How many balls got Suarez and Sturridge??? Please, put someone to feed them!! Coutinho in!!"
Coutinho10?11
2nd Nov 2013 18:21
"You can't win games just by sticking SAS upfront. There has been no service in the first half. No playmakers and no width. Hoping to see Coutinho and Moses on very soon. If we go 2 down, we have no chance."
eyaqueen
2nd Nov 2013 18:21
"Hendo and cissoko have been absolutely useless. Bring on agger and pc"
anotherone2.1
2nd Nov 2013 18:21
"Gimmie more hendersons or gimmie death...he's an embarrasment to what LFC is about."
MrLfc185
2nd Nov 2013 18:22
"i knew it , it was so defensive line up only stoke can get away being defensive sell ehnderson and flanagan "
Jimmmy007
2nd Nov 2013 18:25
"The worst part is that BR is so pathetic in making subsuions, we need Agger back for Flanagan, Toure in right position, Coutinho back for brainless Henderson, who btw had a clear chance to score but I have stopped blaming him as this is the best he can play and Sterling for useless Cissoko"
Lludwig
2nd Nov 2013 18:27
"Someone should tell henderson that he should be playing behind the strikers...that he is supposed to create and not stay "800m" away from the ball. He is often too deep or when he is upfront, he is not supporting the strikers..."
Team's-nowhere-near-ready-yet
2nd Nov 2013 18:29
"Calm down guys, no need to slate players or the manager, we're playing a very good Arsenal side & some players are not quite performing - it happens. 45mins left, subs to be made, give it a chance, it's only 1-0."
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 18:33
"if we are playing 442 now why sahko over cissoko proves a point how much BR is stupid"
Liverpool NY
2nd Nov 2013 18:33
"this is not enough we need sub for Flano as well"
deefaianz
2nd Nov 2013 18:38
"Replace Lucas with Coutinho. Cissokho with Agger. Flanagan Moses. Go for 3-4-1-2. Heck possession, control our midfield! Attack through left flank. Bacary Sagna is slow. Push Mamadou Sakho as wing back. C'mon lads! YNWA!"
Norfolk in Chance
2nd Nov 2013 18:43
"I don't think I can read another comment from Fiko13 without smashing something.."
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 18:46
"yes norfolk did u enjoy the 2nd goal. happy now with your BR . do u still trust his wisdom "
105t2
2nd Nov 2013 18:47
"Shocking defence shocking all round "
essencepeter
2nd Nov 2013 18:49
"Too Slow...I now know why Arsenal always beat Liverpool FC...If I were brendan, I would play Ibe anyday anytime...Only damage control remains..."
Norfolk in Chance
2nd Nov 2013 18:51
"Fiko13 I support Liverpool win lose or draw, you obviously don't. That's the difference between us. Grow up and start acting like a supporter instead of a thirteen year old brat. "
eroca2008
2nd Nov 2013 18:51
"this really shows our standard not winsa against average sides like WBA / Sunderland "
deefaianz
2nd Nov 2013 18:53
"2-0. We need a miracle to overturn this now. Let's hoe it's not gonna be 4-0. Where are the subsutions??? Cissokho out! 3-4-1-2. Midfield to play as ball winning roles and mark Cazorla and Giroud!"
anotherone2.1
2nd Nov 2013 18:55
"An investment of a hundred mill mil will buy us 5-6 football players and then we might realistically fight for top four. This is not an off day. Sakho, sissokho, moses, hemderson, lucas, would not make to the squad of our competo.tors. And gerry is past it, sorry. Maybe blased, which is understandable. Luis will be gone next summer. No investment we will fade into irrelavance. Hard times back on. "
TONY1
2nd Nov 2013 18:58
"Anyway, there is no need for us arguing, we lost the game before we started it, hope we learn from our mistakes next time.We but not good enough to beat better, and sensible arsenal side"
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 18:58
"i support liverpool u support BR, he has no clue about football and is not fit to manage liverpool "
colle9
2nd Nov 2013 18:59
"doesn´t look like we are quite there (as most knew already) still hopeful we can get top 4 this year. Gerrard is not the Gerrard of old and Lucas need to bring a bit more going forward sometimes. lets hope we can get one goal to make it a bit exiting the last15 minutes! henderson hasn't brought enough either"
MeIsTeRThEBeSt
2nd Nov 2013 18:59
"OUR FORUM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! "
LusettiGerrard
2nd Nov 2013 19:00
"Arsenals midfield is amazing! I love Lucas but they're midfield sums up how you can't have a player that can only tackle. All they're players pass move and we can't handle it! "
colle9
2nd Nov 2013 19:00
"thought flanno did ok btw"
deefaianz
2nd Nov 2013 19:00
"I refuse to believe we will sucb to our worst defeat tonight. Agger and Moses. Get in! Gerrard and Lucas - STEP UP! Henderson - Probably your last season if you keep wasting opportunities. Centre backs - STAY VIGILANT! Mignolet - Keep calm and do the Man U."
Team's-nowhere-near-ready-yet
2nd Nov 2013 19:01
"colle9 2nd Nov 2013 18:59 Brilliant comment!"
105t2
2nd Nov 2013 19:02
"Sahko just not good enough"
Chips_MacTavish
2nd Nov 2013 19:03
"I'm sorry Mr BUCK Bodgers but if you think Sakho is an £18 million defender you are sadly lacking. What was Mr Ayrehead thinking calling Sako a marquee signing. Stupid idiot. And what is Cissoko? Useless. That's what. Borini loaned out. Aspas wants out (poor anyway). Alberto? Assaid? Allen? Waste of 70 million quid."
Jaayson
2nd Nov 2013 19:04
"Agger needs to be in the starting 11, the other defenders are good, but he is the organiser in defence. Cissokho and Flanno weren't quite up to scratch. Coutinho will need game time and confidence. We got out run in the midfield today. SAS didn't have there best performance today, most important thing now is we bounce back from this."
Chips_MacTavish
2nd Nov 2013 19:06
"Agger will be off seeing as he can't get a match ahead of the useless 18 million man sako. Suarez and studge will be bought by clubs with owners who will spend the requisite money to go from prudent to ambitious. Skrtel will join napoli for CL. Who can blame them. "
Jaayson
2nd Nov 2013 19:07
"I was hopeful before today, but after seeing Flanno was going to start and our general line up, that hope faded. Ideally our strongest line up would have Coutinho, Agger, Enrique and Johnson in the starting XI. This was not the case today and the different in class showed after the 20 minute mark."
deefaianz
2nd Nov 2013 19:11
"Suarez may score in the dying minutes. A consolation but critical in terms of goal difference."
fiko13
2nd Nov 2013 19:11
"alberto , aspas, illori , sahko, cissoko, allen all this money spent zero improvement "
LFC2012
2nd Nov 2013 19:11
"flanagan was wrong choice..... rodgers should have not made that kind of changes ever..... so disappointing"
Team's-nowhere-near-ready-yet
2nd Nov 2013 19:12
"All these posters slating the players & BR, where were/are your posts when we win! Still sat in 3rd position with what most of the super-intelligent fans think is a rubbish squad. If you think you know better, do your badges & apply for the job. Pathetic plastics supporters."
MeIsTeRThEBeSt
2nd Nov 2013 19:15
"Agger Vice Captain of Liverpool and Captain of Denmark and not in the starting lineup. are you kidding me "
redrob2005
2nd Nov 2013 19:16
"the worst part of this embarrassment is if the bitters get lucky tomorrow they will be above us arrrrgh we need to sort out ths defence dagger back Kelly right back till johnno fit Enrique back asap we also need to give ibe some playing time "
5STARKOP
2nd Nov 2013 19:18
"This game has proven those numties wrong who were praising Hendo the man is not lfc material our midfield yet again poor poor, he fluffed a sitter hasn't imposed him Self and our middle 3 in midfield outclassed yet again this game was there for the taking but due to midfield n some Dodgey defending its cost us SAS would have had double there goals if he had a decent mid "
MeIsTeRThEBeSt
2nd Nov 2013 19:21
"5STARKOP, you're right. 20mil on Henderson, that was a joke. Agger and Jose E must play. "
LusettiGerrard
2nd Nov 2013 19:23
"To be honest beaten by the better side arsenal were simply better! Oh well still 3rd and a long way to go!"
buddha3333
2nd Nov 2013 19:23
"It sad to say but the line up was so wrong and we were at a disadvantage from the off. This was a game for Agger and Toure out right. Johnson is pivotal how we play and him missing is a huge loss"
porraloyaltoLFC
2nd Nov 2013 19:24
"As much as I hate to say this Arsenal were just the better team."
Habeshakopahendo
2nd Nov 2013 19:25
"I don't know about SAS - More like Sally Army."
buddha3333
2nd Nov 2013 19:25
"I am not going to bag Hendo as that would be easy as he is only doing his best. But SG went missing today and this was a game that he needed to impose himself. "
eltea
2nd Nov 2013 19:28
"I still don't think BR could manage a big game. Atkinson, Cissokho, Moses...should returned home earlier."
Habeshakopahendo
2nd Nov 2013 19:31
"Buddha - Come on, Hendo and PC were the only ones marginally above average today. The rest were a 2 out of 10 I'm afraid. When does Cissokhos agreement run out? "
Final_05
2nd Nov 2013 19:36
"I wonder!! maybe BOOKMAKERS asked BR to feed such a weak selection, we need explanations why? If Agger is fit then why not start him and Skrtel with Aly on left and Flanno,KElly on right or Toure and play 4-4-2 on even 4-5-1, why try play beautiful football like Arsenal when they have better technicians..? my weekend is destroyed, sometimes you can go to park the bus, its part of the game.. "
Regulus
2nd Nov 2013 20:08
"We missed Enrique and Johnson, and for this game especially Enrique. Even the simplest analysis shows Arsenal favouring that right flank, so why didn't we strenthen in that area? In retrospect, Agger would probably have been better than Sakho. Lucas' positioning could have been better considering he should have known what area most of the attacks would be originating from."
Eddybuoy
2nd Nov 2013 20:34
"Breden Rogers arranged for the defeat before the game even started. How on earth can you throw in Flanagan for this magnitude of a game ????????? Why should Henderson be playing every 90 minutes of all games switching him different positions at will ?????? This is the kind of game Sterling will use pace to counter the opponent. Skrtel was magnificient. Now back to drawing board again. "
Eddybuoy
2nd Nov 2013 20:36
koponlads
2nd Nov 2013 20:59
"Sakho was brilliant as he always has been, why are people slating him? Flanno was ok too, hes no Johnson and we missed him A LOT! but kelly would not have done any better. Lost 2-0 to the most on form team away from home. get over it and support the team."
Genius8fab
3rd Nov 2013 9:38
"I knew before the game that if we play 3-5-2 against Arsenal at the Emirates then we would have a really difficult game koz the gunners are so quick at counter attacks and would expose the gaps in between the defenders and midfielders/wingbacks(Contd)"
Genius8fab
3rd Nov 2013 9:38
"The first goal would testify this with no cover from flanno. Another reason for that first maybe due to the atude of our defenders. They tempt to merely look at the ball coming in from crosses rather than trying to tackle the ball and clear it from danger.(Contd)"
Genius8fab
3rd Nov 2013 9:41
"4-5-1 or 4-4-2 would have been more comfortable when gunners attack in numbers. For the second goal we were too slow to press the ball and gave Ramsey too much time on the ball. We cant let such thing happen just outside the box. We do not seem to have the freedom and space to shoot from distance then why are we so prone at being faced against shots from range(Contd)"
Genius8fab
3rd Nov 2013 9:42
"Goals we conceded from distance were at Newcastle, Arsenal and Sunderland (despite Mignolet saved the first attempt). We got tough games coming up away at the bitters plus away at Spurs, City & Chelsea. The rest games we should expect to win and lets put on a good run till the end of the year to see if we are close enough to the top of the table.(Contd)"
Genius8fab
3rd Nov 2013 9:47
"Another talking point is that Gerrard seems to be inexistent in our midfield. BR should notice this and may have SG8 rested for easy games at home for example. He is not the SG we know who would be so influential against the bigger teams due to his age and maybe tiredness.(Contd)"
Genius8fab
3rd Nov 2013 9:51
"Cissoko and Sakho were poor as was Skrtel with only Kolo being more hungry to try play forward passes more often than the others. Hendo lacked energy and pace when he got a chance to roam free to get into the box only to have his shot tamed at the keeper. He even came close when he volleyed above the cross bar from a few yards.(Contd)"
Genius8fab