Comments

This just goes to prove what a Special Guy Luis Suarez REally is. YNWA REDS.
AndyPanda
27th Oct 2013 12:53
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 13:14
"Good hattrick should add another £10 million on his prise tag when this rat decides to jump ship again!! "
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 13:15
"Sorry I don't mean to sound negative I just hate Luis ( and Reina for the things they have both said!! ) living the rest of the team keep it up redmen!!"
germanoller
27th Oct 2013 13:29
"Suárez is a very good man, from a poor background who has got to the top. He is learning to manage that. Be patience with him."
vl48
27th Oct 2013 13:59
"MVP of world soccer"
ourtimenow
27th Oct 2013 14:09
"Thats ok ben, we all hate you so its fair, jog on your the rat!!!"
ourtimenow
27th Oct 2013 14:13
"Can't believe after reading the above story you criticise luis and say you hate him, lfc doesn't need you or your hateful opinions, maybe you should devote as much of your time as ls does to helping ppl and charities before you look down on him like your a better person? U joke"
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 14:29
"At least am loyal to my club and even though I live in the Isle of Man am always in Liverpool watching the games which isn't cheap so when I decide to hate Suraez for the s$%# he has caused liverpool I will call him what I like!! Anyways he's gone in the summer and I will always be here :) £80 million will buy us 2/3 world class players with a bit of loyalty!!"
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 14:33
"Fair play I don't do enough for charities but am not on £140,000 a week I have to work 10 hours a day to afford all the things I have like coming to Anfield every other home game if I only had a 2 hour training session a day am pretty sure I would do a lot more for charity than Luis he only tunred up to hand over a cheque does that make him mr charity does it..."
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 14:34
"... Open your eyes support the club not the tool wearing the shirt slating the club... Also sorry for putting this on a delicate artical I apologise "
eyaqueen
27th Oct 2013 14:47
"good on you. you are a star. just hang in here and the pl le will be ours"
seconds2hell
27th Oct 2013 15:00
"Ben you the RAT for keeping that negative opinion in your HEAD, MOVE ON, Luis is doing what he does best on the pitch. What happened in summer remains in summer"
wolTyson
27th Oct 2013 15:01
"Ben #JFT96 are F...ing stupid you cant be serious so call fans like you should get to Fk out of here fast ......."
seconds2hell
27th Oct 2013 15:05
"I can imagine BEN you have a really SAD life, MOVE ON, try finding new friends. We the REDMEN moved on and LUIS is scoring goals. Where do you think LFC would be without classic players like him and they will always all come with drama. finally we have a positive start to the season and all going well and all what you do is BRINGING your negativity HERE, go somewhere else. we don't need you"
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 15:11
"Not a chance am here for the long haul... Hardly being negative I was saying all theoney we get for Luis will be used to buy players that play for the badge! Anyways come summer you will see how much Luis "respects" us come back at me if you spend more than £500 a month to watch liverpool play! Travel and accommodation isn't cheap!"
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 15:15
"So because I hate Luis I have no friends good conclusion but way of the mark... I will always hate Luis from now until He leaves which he clearly will... I for one can't wait as long as we get a decent fee I will be happy he's better than bale so at least £80 million"
Ben #JFT96
27th Oct 2013 15:18
"Anyways am bored of arguing with sad deluded key board warriors... SUPPORT YHE CLUB not the Juads!! YNWA JFT96!"
Carodp
27th Oct 2013 15:27
"Ben #JFT96, you may be loyal to your club, but your disgracefull comments show who the RAT really is. And if Luis earns £140.000 a week it's because of his talent and tenacity. What do you know about Luis as a person? Nothing! And he'll stay, so you will have to see his face for a long time."
gemboy
27th Oct 2013 15:33
"Luis has a heart of GOLD and don't let anybody dare say anything negative about him. He has known hardship and poverty in his life and he is giving back to charity! Not many people are aware of this! We Love You Suarez! YNWA!"
gemboy
27th Oct 2013 15:36
"YOU are the JUDAS Ben! We have learnt to forgive and forget and yet here you are sounding more like a Red Devil rather than a true RED! Suarez will carry us on to the Champions league and I hope we don't see your negative comments again!"
ourtimenow
27th Oct 2013 15:37
"Whether he stays or goes is up to him, not you ben, you can't expect every player to play their whole careers here with us, he is top3 in the world and can go when and where he chooses, atm he is with us and we should savour every moment of it, not call him names for doing a charity event! If you even read the article u'd see he does respect liverpool and its ppl"
mzz
27th Oct 2013 15:39
"The first guy that comments here, has a big confusion that makes him being hateful. Football is professional. For Luis, going to Real Madrid would represent a step forward in his professional career. He never said he did not love LFC. To hate him because of what was said BY THE TABLOIDS (not by Suarez) over the summer shows a really poor intelligence."
diego1970
27th Oct 2013 18:45
"Jft96. boring to go around and just hate. Must be very difficult to enjoy when lfc play, feel sorry for you."
Yorkie-TeKkErS-
27th Oct 2013 19:47
"Love him or hate him it's the wrong article to slate him ? He's gone out his way to make many ppl happy smile forget about hardship there going through for them few hours so respect where respect is due "
TAS2012
27th Oct 2013 20:35
"Can you really believe after reading the article above people can use such a word as "Hate" Time to forgive & forget! YNWA "
HOT BABY
27th Oct 2013 21:14
"PLEASE STAY LUIS, DON'T GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE THERE'S NO TEAM LIKE THE REDS."
REDOPIUM
27th Oct 2013 21:56
"Luis you are special, special people do special things keep up the good work superman, real fans love you."
Tangy7
27th Oct 2013 22:56
"I think it is great for him to take the time out. Hey he had been rewarded for his performances and you cannot say he is not on the same level of Stevie as one of our best players. He does do stupid things on the pitch but he always gives nothing less than everything."
Subiedude
28th Oct 2013 0:40
"Its a good move Luis, I am sure it means a lot to the family. As for Ben #JFT96 I understand where he is coming from with his comments just not the right place for them. Luis is a great player and hopefully all the transfer issues are gone for good, I doubt it, but I hope he stays and becomes a legend at this club. YNWA Packer Family."
Dovan
28th Oct 2013 1:28
"just can't get enuff with SAS,,,team is in a very fantastic form,,,consistency is the key,,,YNWA"
dadaishmael
28th Oct 2013 4:21
"BEN dont tell us your life,we are not interested.he luis wanted to leave but never hands a tranfer letter.many great players has done it and stay later.we are ripping the fruit of keeping him.sometimes let by gone be by gone"
dadaishmael
28th Oct 2013 4:25
"luis wanted to leave but he stays and playing with hapiness.thanks to the bosses for keeping him.you dont get like suarez easily so dont let him go easy unless its for something he must go.he has his dreams and thinks he can achieve with real,we have to let him know he can achieve it with us since he is contributing as he should"
wmraker2
28th Oct 2013 5:28
"well done Suarez.."
Monument Mark
28th Oct 2013 6:06
"Frank, this is a moving article. It shows Luis doing a fantastic job on and off the pitch. "
leekydrian
28th Oct 2013 6:39
"Dear Luis, we love you. Thank you for being YOU. WE WANT TO HAVE YOU IN THE SAME STATUS AS KENNY DALGLISH. WE NEED YOU AS OUR LEGEND. AND REVERE YOU FOREVER 80YEARS DOWN THE ROAD WITH A STATUE WHEN YOU PASS AWAY."
rational_pessimist
28th Oct 2013 7:39
"Top, top lad, Luis. His goals were scintillating the other day. And, that header, well, one of the best I've seen. Keep it up, Luis and fire us into the CL. "
rational_pessimist
28th Oct 2013 7:42
"Ben, you need to practice yoga or something. Why be so negative? Look around you, Loyalty is a fading concept around football world. And, mind you, it works both ways! Players not loyal to clubs and clubs not loyal to players. "
powderfinger2712
28th Oct 2013 8:47
"You hate ? Just say you dont like him but HATE ? Ya SICK.Go to medical."
kopitelyndon
28th Oct 2013 8:51
"I THINK THE POINT EVERY ONE IS MISSING is that BR. THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND EVERY ONE CONCERNED avoided a major crisis buy persuading suarez to stay im convinced that we will get at least 4th place this year and perhaps luis has learn,t a few lessons and will stay past jan"
powderfinger2712
28th Oct 2013 9:13
"Ronaldo and Bale worth of 185 Me = Suarez at least 120Me."
averagejoe
28th Oct 2013 9:14
"Louis Suarez is a fantastic player who has knuckled down and played his socks off for us! If he helps push our great club to the top and get us into the champions league and still leaves then so be it! Some of you act like you've never made a fool out of your selves. Idiots.... Go support UTD "
powderfinger2712
28th Oct 2013 9:17
"I hope he stays at 2018 and he never walk alone.Better he plays at L.F.C rest of his career.He is a Legend what ever happens."
RedSue
28th Oct 2013 12:06
"What a wonderful article! If it helped the Packer family and gave them a bit of a boost by having Luis along with them well happy days, it was a job well done!"
Kotch
28th Oct 2013 13:28
"Everybody is welcome to their opinion guys, Ben just needs to portray them a bit better. LS is an LFC fan, although he is a class act with ambition, if LFC don't qualify for Champs League this season and an offer from a decent side comes in (not Arsenal) he will be going and we can't blame him. If we qualify though I think heâ"
Kopite1763
28th Oct 2013 14:55
"Kotch - My worries start a little earlier than end of season, regarding whether we can hang on to LS. I fear we will need to still be challenging for the league, come Jan, or he may well choose to leave should an offer comes in, in Jan."
henrix1
28th Oct 2013 17:47
"super suarez, help us beat arsenal on sat. this is gonna send a message to all clubs that liverpool is a team beat this season. this way teams will come to play us all respect and fear so we can get wins... "
henrix1
28th Oct 2013 18:04
LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN
28th Oct 2013 19:22
"NICE TOUCH FROM LUIS AND WELL DONE LFC. GOOD TO SEE THE CLUB'S LINKS WITH ALDER HEY, MAKING A DIFFERENCE WHERE IT'S NEEDED. REST IN PEACE STEPHEN PACKER !!!"
LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN
28th Oct 2013 19:34
"BEN#JFT96, YOUR SUPPORT FROM THE IOM IS APPRECIATED. BUT SURELY YOU'D BE BETTER CHANNELING YOUR AGGRESSION RATHER THAN SLATING LUIS SUAREZ. SURELY, WHILE HE'S WEARING THE LIVERBIRD HE DESERVES OUR SUPPORT. IT MUST HAVE BEEN TOUGH FOR YOU ON SATURDAY, STAYING SEATED WHILE EVERYONE ELSE CELEBRATED !! RIDICULOUS !! "