Comments

BR is fair to everybody and there is no one bigger than the team. When the time comes when you have a chance in the team, I am sure you will grab it with both hands, Daniel. Keep up the good work and YNWA.
ananve
26th Oct 2013 6:05
LFCAlpha
26th Oct 2013 6:32
""I just need to keep doing what I'm always doing. I always give everything I have and I can't give any more."...oh dear me..a sad sentence indeed. DAgger, GJ & KT are the best we got at the back.I support the BR project but don't always agree on the handling of certain issues. "
KidofKop88
26th Oct 2013 7:24
"Agger will definitely get his chance very soon... It's highly unlikely that neither of the CB's will remain injury free throughout the season. Sakho is not fancied for LWM roles since his strength is physicality and tackling which is not required at LWM."
Norfolk in Chance
26th Oct 2013 8:21
"I think we need to stop experimenting with different defensive set ups. We're not keeping clean sheets due to the constant tinkering with shape. Vs Newcastle it was most evident, we played 5 at the back even when they were down to 10 men. BR is being too cautious and his tactic is to sit back after scoring. Never a good idea."
Kudzi-Llori
26th Oct 2013 9:09
"Sakho and Cisokho are really costing us,BR put Agger back in the first 11,Sakho has never kept a clean sheet since his arrival "
fobiuz
26th Oct 2013 9:32
"Agger & Kolo in the heart of defence, I would like to see get back to 4-3-3 formation."
Gerrard o ya beauty
26th Oct 2013 9:58
"Daneil Agger is our best defender and most loyal one too, he should be playing if he's fit to play. Sakho is good but nobody is better than Danny Agger at bringing the ball forward by bursting into the opponents half and making something happen out of nothing! YNWA "
averagejoe
26th Oct 2013 11:20
"Best defender playing for LFC! "
drno
26th Oct 2013 11:28
"BR,PLEASE USE AGGER WITH KOLO ,MORE RELIABLE THAN SAKHO AT THE MOMENT. ENRIQUE ON THE SIDE.WE MUST WIN TONIGHT. IF WE CAN,T BEAT WEST BROM THAN WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE."
MortenT
26th Oct 2013 11:59
"Gerrard o ya beauty - Spot on mate! "
RacerSKJ
26th Oct 2013 12:25
"There shouldn't even be a discussion if Daniel Agger would be in the starting XI.He and Stevie are the heart of this team.Take them out and we'll collapse."
BobbyRed5
26th Oct 2013 13:53
"will be an absolute shame if Agger is not back today... sakho will be good (even though not last two games) but he is no way the player Agger is.... WE WANT OUR VICE CAPTAIN BACK!!! COME ON YOU REDS!!!"
cirkusjansen