Comments

OF COURSE YOU ALWAYS MISS QUALITY, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GOT NONE IN OUR MIDFIELD!!
Binomial
25th Oct 2013 9:52
Jones-e
25th Oct 2013 10:38
"Phillipe is certainly missed in our team but we certainly do not "have none in our midfield"! SG8 and LL21 are both quality, they've not been at their best but look at mata earlier this year! Lets support this great team and not mouth off rubbish eh?"
PaddythePaddy
25th Oct 2013 10:40
"Binomial,i pray for the day you get rsi and stop posting such depressing comments, you spud."
Liver1966
25th Oct 2013 12:04
"why oh why do people react to Binomials comments ,just ignore them and he / she will get fed up."
jae5
25th Oct 2013 15:49
"I would love to see us shape up with.. Suarez moses sturridge coutinho And jus alow them the freedom to play and pop up in various areas as long as they keep the defensive shape. I'm not a fan of the current 3412 system we are employing "
kimos28
25th Oct 2013 19:09
" binomial w*nker"
rocknu
26th Oct 2013 5:17
"Im not a fan of Moses sooner Coutinho the better. him with SaS = dominance "
Assassins Creed YNWA
26th Oct 2013 9:16
"Newsflash, Binomial, the spuds have a website also. Go and support your team and stop trolling ours. On a more positive note, good to hear that our Brazilian magician is coming back. Welcome back Coutinho. My how we've missed you. I'm sure you'll inspire us to new heights. "