Comments

blimey....that kid has gor a fierce shot on him....sign him up.
chillieplants
25th Oct 2013 10:11
johnnymac27
25th Oct 2013 10:26
"what a wonderful interview and a great kid well done you man you brought a smile to my face and to Stevies your a credit to your parents "
johnnymac27
25th Oct 2013 10:27
96kingston
25th Oct 2013 12:54
"Chillieplants : He already is playing for Liverpool academy so just let everything go natural for him :) .. A great video and a great way to let us fans see how nice the environment around Melwood is. Good job to everyone participating in this and well done to Stevie :)"
daverees
25th Oct 2013 13:52
"Well done kid you did sound a bit daft at times , but then again so did the interviewer . Seriously well done young un ."
Binomial
25th Oct 2013 14:11
"chilliepants. :D exactly what i thought before i looked at comments"
nitzi
25th Oct 2013 15:05
"LOL now Stevie knows how all those goalkeepers felt when he had a crack from outside the box!"
Chasanfield
25th Oct 2013 15:47
"crackin interview, and young Finn knows how to kick a ball! Well done young 'un - you had Stevie on the ropes on the "Who would you like to interview" bit :-) :-)"
Marty1990
25th Oct 2013 15:48
"Smiled the whole way through that. SG is a good man. "
Vosta Lee
25th Oct 2013 21:50
"Great interview, great chemistry between the interviewer and interviewee. The kid said he plays as a striker and I believe him! He's got some really good powerful and accurate shots. "
hughbl
25th Oct 2013 23:55
"What a brilliant kid. I've two girls I'm very proud of, and I'd be chuffed to have a young lad like that as a son. There are parents out there who have done a great job. And Stevie comes across very well too!"