Comments

Congratulations to Matt, Anna and laura. You were all the most outstanding candidates in my humble opinion. I am sure you will give the roles everything you have and do yourselves and our great club proud. Matt, I am made up and so proud of you mate. YNWA
ozyredno1
15th Oct 2013 18:10
mitu10
15th Oct 2013 19:23
"Congrats to the 3 new members...m sure you guys will do well..I am also part of it.well not technically on the committee but very actively communicating with all the members. .."
~Denza Red~
15th Oct 2013 19:43
"All you have to do now guys, is speak up for the people that you are elected to represent rather than toeing the 'Party Line'!! I have yet to see anything earthteringly positive to com eout of this talking shop!! A bit like rearranging the seats on The anic. Oh cynical me!!!"
GARYB
15th Oct 2013 20:17
"Well done to the three new members of the supporters committee. Especially delighted for & proud of my good friend Laura. "
HOT BABY
15th Oct 2013 23:54
"Congrats"
richy17
16th Oct 2013 10:35
"Is anyone really bothered the club and the league make the rules and sod the fans and you all no that's true 58 nicker for arsenal and next year the same these committees are a waste of time just Yankee ways of making fans wanted they only want your money"