Comments

Doing a great job Alex....keep it going and best of luck.
kopite7171
6th Oct 2013 18:08
Red David
6th Oct 2013 19:28
"It's really great to read that such great Liverpool legends are teaching the young lads. Imagine having Fowler ("God") to teach you a trick or two or a lot probably and at the same time watching Suarez and Sturridge, wow! Good job! YNWA."
Red David
6th Oct 2013 19:31
"Great idea to add former Reds legends to teach the youngsters. I followed the U-21 last season. After the group stage I noticed that Liverpool U-21 was the only unbeaten side in England. Very good job indeed Boss. YNWA."
Red David
6th Oct 2013 19:32
Red David
6th Oct 2013 19:34
mushroomscouser275NART
6th Oct 2013 19:41
"Given the passion for footy in this city,if we cant bring on "a team of carraghers" in 20 years, we will have done something wrong...or at the very least given our youngsters respect for themselves and a stake in life...so respect to Alex Inglethorpe for doing boss work."