Comments

Good result but not a convincing performance at all, in a few games this season we've been brilliant in the first half and awful 2nd yesterday was awful both halves think we were just lucky it was Sunderland at a bad period of there season or it would have been a lot different. Stevie needs to pick his game up, besides his long passes he's not offering much and if this ----------------------
johnnyhorse
30th Sep 2013 2:29
johnnyhorse
30th Sep 2013 2:32
"team is ever going to compete for the league Lucas needs to improve his hole game and diff needs to stop giving away stupid frees on the edge of the box it's going to cost us a few points this season that's guaranteed.---------------- "
johnnyhorse
30th Sep 2013 2:33
"--------Without coutinho's touch in the middle there is no real class we need a few more like him suso should have been kept as his back up. But good start and if the work rate stays at this level we should b in t fight for 4th."
mgw-anfield
30th Sep 2013 3:29
"hendo is no right back, defence looked shakey today lucky it was against a poor sunderland side."
bigbloke50
30th Sep 2013 4:23
" Being downunder we can't see the LFCTV highlights for 24hrs. This is from what I saw on TV. Daniel Sturridge set up both of the Suarez goals. Its the Liverpool way to thank the person who sets you up and not running away patting yourself on the back. I hope Suarez gets pulled into line....Its not all about me me me..its a team effort."
5-times-a-winner
30th Sep 2013 9:07
"I agree with the comments so far regarding a poor performance against a struggling side. However, this time last year we were 14th in the league on 5 points after 6 games. Also last year, against teams like Sunderland and Stoke, we probably would have not got 3 points in those games....."
ikki87
30th Sep 2013 9:40
"Win / draw / lose. That's all that matters We won so instead of complaining about the performance just enjoy the win. Arsenal have played brilliant football over the last 10 years. Their trophy cabinet doesn't look any the better for it. 3 points in the bag. We'll played LFC. "