Comments

So far he's on of the prems best long may it continue
REDOPIUM
15th Sep 2013 11:26
Binomial
15th Sep 2013 11:28
"agree jose, but needs to stand injury free to be top goalscorer this season"
REDOPIUM
15th Sep 2013 11:34
"With Suarez coming back it will take the pressure off him, would love to see him 100% fit if he's scoring when not fit how good will he be when fully fit,"
Eurochampsforkeeps
15th Sep 2013 12:26
"Yes, hat-trick for Sturridge tomorrow!"
American Liverpool Fan
15th Sep 2013 12:39
"can't wait to see what rodgers does when suarez comes back. 3 genuine world class forwards in coutinho sturridge and suarez. "
redsquirral
15th Sep 2013 12:39
"I hope for 3 goals from 3 different players, to take pressure of Studge to score and show we have goals throughout the team."
KidofKop88
15th Sep 2013 13:11
"Yes Jose, but needs improvement on your performance.. Aly/Sakho are waiting on the wings for your place.."
Ehimwema
15th Sep 2013 13:28
"I say off with d swans."
beetle85
15th Sep 2013 13:38
"sturridge can do the lot,long may it continue,the sky is the limit if he stays fit,all seem to be niggles so should be ok eventually,also impressed with the way the medical staff are managing players individual needs"
Conius
15th Sep 2013 15:14
"I'm just gutted we didn't sign Eriksen. He was brilliant for Spuds against Norwich."
gthor
15th Sep 2013 15:22
"You are not to bad youre self Enrique. Keep up the good work and we might keep this streak going."
MatNasir
15th Sep 2013 15:55
"Go Sturridge, go Countinho, welcomr back Suaerez. We leap forward together. UNWA."
RiffRaff500
15th Sep 2013 17:06
"Why do some people think that Sakho will be pushing fpr a full back starting spot? He is a CB he does not play full back so why consider playing him out of position? You will have DS in goal next. "
RiffRaff500
15th Sep 2013 17:08
"I think Dan might have been better if he had not, for want of a better word, wasted so much time at Chelsea. A front 3 of Luis, Dan and Victor with wee Coutinho in behind sounds rather tasty."
goodbyeasf
15th Sep 2013 18:30
"Jose Enrique: "I think we now have one of the best forward lines in the Premier League, for sure." Me: I think we now have one of the best midfields, defences and goalkeepers too. We have been the joke of English football for too long, time to start turning the talent we have into results on the pitch. We've suffered bad luck, but you make your own luck. This year we will provide. YNWA"
goodbyeasf
15th Sep 2013 18:34
"RiffRaff - very much in agreement with the potential of our "front 4" but you should know I am friends with a PSG fan who tells me Sakho excelled for them when called upon to play full-back as well as centre half. A very versatile player - and I wouldn't be surprised if the lad can play DM too if necessary! "
ozyredno1
15th Sep 2013 19:11
"One more against the swannies Danny boy. YNWA"
brimac123cat
15th Sep 2013 19:55
"I agree. But not if he plays for England whilst carrying an injury. That is why the medical teams of both LFC and EFA concurred on his international exclusion last week, not because of some selfish whim of Brendan Rodgers.Shut the **** up Laudrup."
iamaFreeMan
16th Sep 2013 8:23
"Well, i guess you gotta sell the papers "