Comments

Stevie remains fit the whole season = CL footie next season
mitu10
13th Sep 2013 10:27
Gordon Ottershaw
13th Sep 2013 10:28
"Good to know that we are using some brains in our training methods similar to our use of funds in the transfer window. Looks good for the future running of LFC "
ScouseAlbatross
13th Sep 2013 10:46
"LOVE BR! LOVE BR! LOVE BR! haha"
Zxcv
13th Sep 2013 11:01
"we could see the majority of the players fitness are very good. "
Thanks2Shanks
13th Sep 2013 11:09
"Ive noticed this and I was thinking this might be the case.. very impressive I must say."
buddha3333
13th Sep 2013 11:11
"SG, is still a revelation. "
spokensecret
13th Sep 2013 11:29
"That is good to know that we do have certain program in managing players fitness. This is really important to maintain highly paid professionals now a days as they are the most important assets of the club. Go Reds, YNWA"
KidofKop88
13th Sep 2013 11:39
"Fans all around the world to see Gerrard lifting a PL trophy.. We need to keep him fit atleast till that age.."
AshteadRed1892
13th Sep 2013 11:40
"So Far BR has impressed me with his knowledge and performance. Considering so many failed him before he started, now he has his feet well and truly under the table.. Long may our captain fantastic wear the shirt. The futures bright, the futures RED. YNWA"
parnaz
13th Sep 2013 11:59
"Stevie will be fit and fresh untill 40 years old and will lead Liverpool to win in every game.Good luck our Captain fantstic.YNWA"
stuthebru
13th Sep 2013 12:16
"good work "
cordoso
13th Sep 2013 12:18
"I think br likes to have a bit of a laugh with these interwiew's sometimes. He has been far more clever than he admits here, by moving sg back into the controlling role and dropping allen he has taken some of the work load of sg. This has helped sg immensly of course there is a tailored program that was probably in place since the aussie's were here."
hoping
13th Sep 2013 12:45
"definitely seems to be working well with stevie , just hope he can keep danny fit and well ,"
JanneS
13th Sep 2013 13:15
"Last season was much better for Agger and Stevie and for that reason only, I was really happy that we got Brendan Rodgers. His staff have been great and this season we can see the great work in results also. Can´t wait to see our new guys playing!"
SEYI
13th Sep 2013 13:58
"I love you SG, I love you BR.....I am happy I belong to Liverpool F.C "
centrecircle11
13th Sep 2013 13:58
"Low intensity training but high intensity match games- top man BR"
hester91
13th Sep 2013 14:12
"CAPTAIN FANTASTIC! anything can happen in football, we just have to keep working hard! "
Norfolk in Chance
13th Sep 2013 15:41
"We're not the same team without Gerrard, but any team in the world would miss him.. We're blessed to have him but I don't see anyone out there who is as good coming through. I think SG's still got a long time left as a player and could even emulate Dalglish and become LFC Player/Coach one day. "
Passingtheball
13th Sep 2013 15:42
"hester91 the little blurt who s off King Kenny but heaps praise on a man, Stevie G, who rightly hails King Kenny as a legend to be respected at all times. Jog on hester you sad little rent boy mug."
Passingtheball
13th Sep 2013 15:42
"buddha butthead is the same a jester91 - a Kenny hating rent boy no mark."
Passingtheball
13th Sep 2013 15:47
"Buttha you make everyone's skin crawl you creepy little weirdo."
seconds2hell
13th Sep 2013 15:53
"VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE HERE ABOUT LUCAS LEIVA from YAHOO SPORT. uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/much-liverpool-renaissance-attributable-lucas-091657074.html LFC TILL I DIE"
sweedy7
13th Sep 2013 16:49
"i think Rodgers could talk you to selling your house! such a good linguist! thumps UP"