Comments

I'm fed up too.
solixi0010
26th Aug 2013 9:05
Natural Poolie
26th Aug 2013 9:44
"Sounds like he's giving Fiorentina the headache Suarez gave us, do we want that again when this guy gets sick? Undoubtedly a good player, knows how to go past a man BUT more chew?"
BISTRY
26th Aug 2013 9:55
"solixi0010(9:05)fed up of what about time you ought to understand that the player as much as Fiorentina enled to find the best deal for both parties and remember Ljajic is entering the last season of his contract."
cool..lfc
26th Aug 2013 9:56
"what bull.....Ive got my doubts now...l.f.c r not gonna buy any one now...I wanna ask what has l.f.c spend on this transfer market????? nil..."
cool..lfc
26th Aug 2013 10:02
"they got 15mill gor caroll,5mill for downin..now calculate the amount we paid 4 the players which hv come in...l.f.c hv not spend a thing..f.s.g..out...useless people. .im really ed with these guys"
cool..lfc
26th Aug 2013 10:04
"n now they want to loan victor moses????????what bull......."
njero 8
26th Aug 2013 10:07
"We are all fed up,no proper signings from the owners and they expect us to be in the top4,they are such losers,man u,man city,chelseA they all spend this why they are the only who hav been winning da luegue.fact fsg out"
cool..lfc
26th Aug 2013 10:11
"we still need a couple of good players 4 us to compete...n for stevie g's sake buy good players so he can win the league in his lifetime...4 gods sake we r l.f.c..we hv to buy..buy..buy..if not f.s.g out..out.out"
JoeyRasdien
26th Aug 2013 10:15
"Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. We already have one Suarez, and, as good as Ljajic is, he's still a step behind guys like Willian and Turan and half a step behind Konnoplyanka, Lamela and Pjanic. Avoid."
cool..lfc
26th Aug 2013 10:21
"joey????what do you mean???"
smoochipoochi69
26th Aug 2013 10:22
"Let the transfer b mystry till 2sept... We sign someone ok if we dnt still ok... We can win the league with this squad... Agree wid me or not... Me confident abt my LFC team... All the best..."
cool..lfc
26th Aug 2013 10:40
"smoochi....r u high????"
goodbyeasf
26th Aug 2013 10:57
"cool..lfc and njero 8: We have actually made £2.5mill net in transfers this summer, but we've moved forwards, not backwards. Mignolet for Reina. Toure for Carra. Aspas for Carroll. Alberto for Downing. The only "big name" we haven't replaced is Shelvey, but what you see above is nothing but good business. We will sign at least one more player, and even if not, will have a better squad this year."
Gadgetmaster
26th Aug 2013 11:02
"matc9482 26th Aug 2013 10:57 - that's sound analysis, completely agree, deadwood out, new blood in ... "
Conius
26th Aug 2013 11:35
"Somehow he looks better than Willian on video."
AlexLFC2010
26th Aug 2013 11:43
"njero 8 - we need quality players,don't jst support anyhow..? you support you club no matter what! its better to be a optimist than a pessimist"
goodbyeasf
26th Aug 2013 11:48
"Alex - I am equally disgusted. Judging by those comments, we can safely assume if we don't sign more of what njero8 deems to be "quality players" (plural) that they will swiftly turn their allegiance elsewhere. And good riddance! LFC doesn't need negative fans."
Puzzledred
26th Aug 2013 12:20
"Every 1 goes on we spent no money a little dose of reality here yes we've sold players more than we spent but what about signing bonuses agent fees finances should be avoided by fans as we don't grasp all the ins and outs and hidden costs this club has been losing money year after year who foots that bill fsg I want top signings but to say we've spent nothing is deluding yourselfs "
Norfolk in Chance
26th Aug 2013 12:44
"Sounds like a bad egg to me. We've already got one of those. I'd steer well clear. It annoys me to see unprofessional behaviour even at someone else's club. These guys are so lucky to be doing what they are and getting paid well to do it. Send him down the mines for a week. ha ha.."
JoeyRasdien
26th Aug 2013 14:20
"cool, sorry for only replying now: I've just seen your comment. I meant I guess similar to what Natural Poolie is saying: that we don't need another player that throws a tantrumn when he wants to leave. Contrast Ljajic & Eriksen, who are both in the final years of their contracts..."
JoeyRasdien
26th Aug 2013 14:37
"cool, sorry,I've just seen your comment. I guess I meant something similar to what Natural is saying: that we don't need another player that throws a tantrumn when he wants to leave. Contrast Ljajic & Eriksen, who are both in the final years of their contracts..."
JoeyRasdien
26th Aug 2013 14:45
"...and Eriksen seems to be handling the situation in a much more dignified manner, not causing any public angst with Ajax. Respect, as much as it is a two-way street, must be given to the club that pays a player's massive salary."
theblid
26th Aug 2013 15:19
"get him Brendan please ! get him ASAP . YNWA"
redinky
26th Aug 2013 15:41
"Too much money for a player a bad atude. No."
sp7lfc
26th Aug 2013 15:53
"Mata"
Millito
26th Aug 2013 16:02
"LFC shud get dis guy....he is very gud at de wings and he can strike too."
SamAjax66
26th Aug 2013 16:59
"Ljajic is a real talent and I'm not sure he would be trouble if we signed him. He's told Fiorentina he won't sign another contract so at least they have the choice between selling or making him honour his deal to the end. If they want rid and we can get him for £8m on a no-clauses 5 year contract, great business."
adie65
26th Aug 2013 22:48
"ZZZZzzzz "
Sirrusly
27th Aug 2013 1:12
"'cool...lfc' & 'njero 8', I seriously doubt that you are genuine Liverpool supporters, but if you are, I have no interest in the opinion of people who cannot grasp basic english. When you are able to do this, I may consider your views."
smoochipoochi69
27th Aug 2013 6:34
"No rly to u now... Will ans u when we win the league or achieve top 4.."