Comments

he is for long term, please sign konoplyanka
K-zaxs
22nd Aug 2013 12:05
kop24/7
22nd Aug 2013 12:06
"The stars we have wont be waiting for all these young promises to come of age before looking for le winning opportunities elsewhere."
lawlolu
22nd Aug 2013 12:13
"no marquee signing ever will be done by LFC as FSG want to invest in small fee players with a hope that they will double/triple their investment in few years. FSG invest in LFC not as a club they love but as their business."
Binomial
22nd Aug 2013 12:15
"what's he done to be worth 10m"
Markyd 1
22nd Aug 2013 12:16
"There has been NO BID So y this story?Paper talk again "
lawlolu
22nd Aug 2013 12:26
"FSG not investing in LFC. 30 mil per year saved in 1 year wages. Income from sell dead wood 27 mill Income from sponsors 30 mill yearly total income : 87 mill not taking in consideration Match day income & souveniers, gears, etc etc Total spend : 26 mill Total income left 67 mill = Boston Globe newspaper "
Tangy7
22nd Aug 2013 12:27
"can someone please tell me what 'le' is supposed to stand for it really does irk me. I know people mean the league le. But it doesn't make sense to me. BPL - barclays premier league CL - champions league you get the idea."
boxermarc
22nd Aug 2013 12:35
"Is this à wind up championship player and derby are poor as IVe seen 10 mil insane thought wé might of learnt our lesson on blowing 55 mil on downing and carrol when will wé learn hope this is just paper talk "
WouzerLFC
22nd Aug 2013 12:46
"Lawlou, we could've had 4 or 5 marque signings when they first took over. You can't blame them for the players we decided on."
Chris80
22nd Aug 2013 12:51
"Tangy7 - Thank you for asking that question... It bugs me as well. If it is an abreviation of the word league, why not just write the word league... It's only 4 letters more than writing 'le'."
TheAnalyst
22nd Aug 2013 12:54
"Exciting! Getting sick of the word 'marquee' by the way. What does it mean anyway? I don't think BR ever used that word. Was Carroll a marquee signing, since he was expensive? And Coutinho wasn't?"
WouzerLFC
22nd Aug 2013 12:55
"Just because he plays for derby doesn't mean he's a bad player and shouldn't be compared to downing singing, completely different. However I don't see why we would buy him if we need a wide player who can improve the first team. "
goodbyeasf
22nd Aug 2013 12:55
"Tangy - it happens when people try to write the word ti-tle - coz LFC.TV censors rude words like ti-t. You see it when people try to write att-itude, it turns out like atude..."
Norfolk in Chance
22nd Aug 2013 13:02
"It seems our fans don't understand much these days, even simple words... I pray to god the people saying these things are still at school or our economy and country are doomed.."
Chris80
22nd Aug 2013 13:02
"matc9482 - Thanks for clearing that up... Ha ha, that's actually quite funny and I will no longer be irritated when I see 'le'. It's a bit over OTT on the censorship though!... Guess the censored headline "Premier league ans LFC in ilating le success""
goodbyeasf
22nd Aug 2013 13:04
"lol - I'm suious about why they censor the four missing letters in that word though...!! If ya get me! "
goodbyeasf
22nd Aug 2013 13:06
"it's all fun and games on here today!"
Kingwillis10
22nd Aug 2013 13:29
"People talk 'marquee' but listen, if BR had the money KD had from the oet, we would have a team of beauties. KD wasted on AC, Downing and Adam; this is £75m!!! BR has the right to still buy young up and coming talent; even if he is still looking for 'marquee' talent. Sick of hearing that word."
Kingwillis10
22nd Aug 2013 13:31
"I just wrote o-f-fset and it spelt oet lol"
RedFerd
22nd Aug 2013 13:40
"Think its a brilliant idea to purchase young promising players and loan back to the club so they play regular football and we dont have to pay wages for them. BUT, this should ONLY be done if there is money left in the kitty AFTER making ALL your important signings. AND I think 10mil is a ridiculous price!"
versic
22nd Aug 2013 14:24
"According to Derby...this is crap!"
PANKY
22nd Aug 2013 15:05
"LFC signing Hughes is for the future, but we need top players to come in now. You can't compare Hughes to the likes of Eriksen .Go spend and get the likes of Pastore(PSG),Lamela(Roma),Dzagoev(CSKA Moscow),Munaian (Athletico Balbao)."
boxermarc
22nd Aug 2013 19:21
"Hope im wrong and if wé do get him will hughes is à great player but wé need big impact now if you s guys WHO say future player and dont comparé him to downing wé need to be in champions league to build and come again big players not championship players wé need expérience and world beaters keep buying average players then wé cant compete simple"
Tangy7
23rd Aug 2013 0:38
"haha, well that cleared that up. Thanks for answer! Norfolk In Chance, I hope you weren't referring to me about not having a grasp of the english language because it was a genuine question. But anyway £10m does seem a bit much but if he really is that good then pay it. Have some people not learnt anything yet? Don't judge someone by where they are right now. Sturridge and Coutinho?"