Comments

keep playing well ibe and you can become better player than torres n' owen. YNWA
OzJamesQ8
22nd Aug 2013 8:29
Innocent man
22nd Aug 2013 8:40
"this guy is better than some young stars we are linked with in this window.they just need some experience players to blend with and it will be very perfect.YNWA"
Butholezwe
22nd Aug 2013 8:50
"Honestly forgive me moaning about William etc and Spurs doing better than us, I HAD FORGOTTEN WE HAVE A GREAT AND AMAZING TALENT AT THE ACADEMY AND THE U21s, just introduce them into the senior team and give them game time and experience, some like Suso's loan them out to other premier league clubs. YNWA GREAT CLUB."
Butholezwe
22nd Aug 2013 8:54
"Honestly forgive me moaning about William etc and Spurs doing better than us, I HAD FORGOTTEN WE HAVE A GREAT AND AMAZING TALENT AT THE ACADEMY AND THE U21s, just introduce them into the senior team and give them game time and experience, some like Suso's, Jack Robinson, Coates etc loan them out to other premier league clubs for experience. YNWA GREAT CLUB."
kopking100
22nd Aug 2013 9:03
"I love this Lad, he for me has it all going for him. He has strength and skills and awareness and very good balance. He is a lot better version of Walcott and only 17. I also like Borini and think its just a matter of time before he starts scoring, just keep giving him the chances he will come good!"
Viet2Kop
22nd Aug 2013 9:07
"Promised talent. Keep working hard & smart Ibe then you will be in the team sheet soon. YNWA."
debo012
22nd Aug 2013 9:54
"study bale nd ronaldo too if u become 70% of them u wll b a star"
Ronny-G
22nd Aug 2013 10:26
"Plenty of players worth studying before Sturridge, who is good, but still... Coutinho for one... then there's Pedro from Barcelona, and plenty more who have great work rate and positional sense. Sturridge's first touch will hopefully improve over this season. Don't learn from him there please..."
KL_RED
22nd Aug 2013 11:14
"Good luck Ibe. With hard work, you can progress faster than you think as you got talent."
Norfolk in Chance
22nd Aug 2013 11:47
"I like Ibe, but we need more experienced playmakers / wings than we have at present imo. I don't quite trust Assaidi as he's been here a season and barely played, Alberto is new so untried and Stirling inconsistent. All that is left is Pacheco who has skill, but no pace. We are in danger of being too narrow, which is easier to defend."
Norfolk in Chance
22nd Aug 2013 11:54
"Ronny G: Sturridge is a technician who has played for 3 of the biggest clubs, trained under two of the best managers in world football and can play out wide or up front. Yet according to you, there is nothing for a 19 year old wide/attacker player to learn from him? What a foolish thing to say. X-Box fans like you make me laugh.."
hester91
22nd Aug 2013 12:42
"the kind of player ibe is he should be studying Ronaldo and bales game! hes gonna be a top player for us :D the futures bright"
pedosa
22nd Aug 2013 13:38
"I will pick him over sterling, ONE of the future LFC player 4 me, carry go.... ta"
Norfolk in Chance
22nd Aug 2013 13:38
"Hester, that's like saying he should study Maradonna or Pele. Certain players are born world class: Ronaldo, Messi, Bale. To try and emulate them is pointless. Sturridge has a similar game and background to Ibe, so a very smart move to study him. I think our fans need to give Daniel a bit more respect. Who scored the winner on Saturday? We'd be on 1 point now if not for DS."
classANDsuccess
22nd Aug 2013 14:06
"No point studying messi, he's beyond logic or copying. Good to hear Ibe's kepping himself busy, if he keeps doing everything is he doing, he'll be good, but learning can only help!"
Marty1990
22nd Aug 2013 14:12
"If he looks like any LFC player he looks like Suarez."
4ever-reds
22nd Aug 2013 15:05
"Jordon IBE should be in the next England U21 team. YNWA"
Binomial
22nd Aug 2013 16:02
"yes ibe, just keep training, learning day by day and hope to impress the manager"
Forgede
22nd Aug 2013 19:01
"Sturridge is a good role model for Ibe. He will learn more than just technical things on the field. Sturridge is extremely grounded for a young man and that is something I want all over our youngsters to pick up. Just stay away from his dancing. BTW, Ibe looks the part. I hope he gets a couple chances in the Cups if not the League."
Norfolk in Chance
24th Aug 2013 19:00
"So Ronny-G, still got an issue with Ibe studying Sturridge, who's excellent first touch just got us another goal? (potential match winner) Makes me laugh when I read back comments like yours, so I'm calling you out as clueless fella.. "