Comments

apparently a bit of loose cannon more so than luis could be interesting lol
hoping
1st Aug 2013 17:16
LFCliam7
1st Aug 2013 17:20
"Hope we get him"
gyann
1st Aug 2013 17:25
"pls buy him,do not sell suarez so that aspas could settle"
Alphamale1313
1st Aug 2013 17:30
"I'd be made up if we got him"
hoping
1st Aug 2013 17:43
"looks a quality player , as baggage , but will we pay 20 mil mmm thats were my doubts come in "
dedu4lfc
1st Aug 2013 18:07
"Again!!! some ty player linked? I don't care if he might be a true talent or not since he hasn't done something extra ordinary up to now I don't want him. Give us big name, class players. We have been signing players that Newcastle, Tottenham, Sunderland should be signing. Are we really become a midtable team? How are we different from them at right now!!! "
L-MAN07
1st Aug 2013 18:07
"Not exactly prolific.One decent season last year with almost a goal every other game. Should have got Villa for 10 mill!!"
Natural Poolie
1st Aug 2013 18:13
"Now if this is true, it would silence some of the doubters, me included. If we get this loanee LB then we only need n DM. I would love to have my doubts proved wrong. An exceptional forward! "
DjafuLFC
1st Aug 2013 18:30
"HELL NAWW! that's not the player we need, we need a creative attacking midfielder not another striker..."
Erickmeijer
1st Aug 2013 18:33
"Now your talking I'd have him in a heartbeat, strong, aggressive, Brazilian had a great season, only 24 will get better plus A Madrid have a awesome record of strikers. Hope this is True but then again......."
aldan21
1st Aug 2013 18:48
"Why does our official site post rumours? "
Hanomac1
1st Aug 2013 19:37
"He's not a striker he's a winger and can play either side if the front man,so his record is good.I think Hes a quality player,very good technique.But is it true?"
harbin91
1st Aug 2013 20:31
"Another one? Where the hell has this story come from? "
DeMeester
1st Aug 2013 20:41
"apparently, if you read the BBC Sport site LFC have made a bid of +/- 22mill for him, so I think not so much a rumour"
Top 4 for sure
1st Aug 2013 21:41
"We have definitely made a bid and the bbc confirms this. He looks a real threat in the air with his stregnth however so was carrol. Does anyone know if he has any technical ability such as dribbling or quick passing along the floor?"
Hanomac1
1st Aug 2013 21:48
"His technique is very good,he hasn't got bags of pace but ain't slow.Good in the air and is strong.He would be a great buy,it's true as its on the bbc."
Devonianscouser
1st Aug 2013 21:50
"It's true. Official 21m bid"
Hanomac1
1st Aug 2013 22:01
"Wow talksport got one right.lol"
he could have killed the lad
1st Aug 2013 22:56
"Again, more made up rubbish. Athletico Madrid have denied they have received a bid for him."
njero 8
1st Aug 2013 22:57
"Finally money bein spent but I hope its not bout losing suarez,coz I ready sumwr dat we hav agreed 2 sell him 2 bayern o madrid but not arsenal.he's very good if u watch la liga,he's more than a handful upfront bt he can neva be luis replacement.hop not"
WouzerLFC
1st Aug 2013 23:19
"Dedu your hard to please, no players unless they've done something extra ordinary hahaha.....luis Suarez wasn't extra ordinary before he came. Give people a chance"
JETHRO118
1st Aug 2013 23:40
"We hear about Brendan not wanting to waste money, then i hear this, Reina is no.1 he is gone. Suarez is not for sale, but he is. When if ever will Anfield be upgraded? How about 20 mil for Lamela instead??? Or papadopulis"
Big Az
2nd Aug 2013 0:21
"I watched dis dude last season n ws sayn to myslf hw com no one is talkn abt him.He is such a class to watch n if we do gt him I wuld b d happiest liv'pl fan on earth.dedu u call costa average?lolz.Afta his 1st season u wuld prefer him to Suarez,mark my words. "
Vosta Lee
2nd Aug 2013 1:29
"Can't claim to have paid too much attention to him but I knew he was respected in La Liga. We haven't had too much bad luck with Atletico's players though. I like that he is a loose cannon ... Suarez, Aspas, Costa. "
dedu4lfc
2nd Aug 2013 2:43
"WouzerLFC: Suarez has been banging goals for Ajax along with Huntelaar and that's called something extraordinary! I'm just saying we need a proven players rather than hoping for someones talent otherwise it makes us no different than the other midtable team."
LFC WARRIOR
2nd Aug 2013 8:28
"He scored 20 goals in 44 appearances last season, that's something extraordinary too "