Comments

I hope this is true this time. It has been ON and OFF too many times. We need someone like him or Toby to beef-up our defensive end.
KL_RED
30th Jul 2013 10:34
Gerrard-Lucas-Lallana-Coutinho
30th Jul 2013 10:52
"Skrtel out? I believe we only need a LB "
daveypreece
30th Jul 2013 11:05
"Off subject I know but here goes.....anyone notice how Luis Suarez's image has been taken off the adverts for the new kit on the website landing page? Are we to read anything into this?"
kopking100
30th Jul 2013 11:13
"I have to agree that we need some steel in defence. Toure is a good addition and a very experienced one but I cant see him completing the whole season, Rodgers must really ahve it in for Skrtl is all I can see, Toure ahead of Skrtl every pre-season game??? We get Popodopolous and Skrlt is a gonna."
myers23jc
30th Jul 2013 11:16
"We do not need another CB. All we need is a back-up LB for Enrique and a possible marqee signing like Erikson"
chrisLFCcyprus
30th Jul 2013 11:17
"If we sign him, Eriksen and a LB I am happy. Suarez will not be sold."
PANKY
30th Jul 2013 11:28
"He would be a good signing however I hope that he has sorted his injuries out because LFC cannot afford to spend on players who will be injured most of time rather than playing."
scubanut
30th Jul 2013 11:30
"I'll bite my tongue for now regarding Suarez. Don't want to devalue the asset more than he has done himself."
Red Rum
30th Jul 2013 11:40
"Ya good player. Skirty seemed to lack focus last season. Made some howling mistakes. Himself and Agger seem to get pulled apart too easy. I would have expected these two to have developed into a partnership by now but it is worse they have became. "
leerob1313
30th Jul 2013 11:44
"daveypreece yes noticed that a few weeks ago, also Pepe went off the advert, what do you think that say's, he's off the same as Pepe "
leerob1313
30th Jul 2013 11:50
"Kyriakos or Toby would be good, we need someone who is a force in the air at the set play, someone like Sami pre-season we got very little ball from set plays, and two of the sides were small sides , need the FORCE FACTER in games which we are lacking "
Stresker
30th Jul 2013 11:50
"Why papadopoulos? As far I see it Alderweireld is pretty much vertonghen who i thought was class last season, and would pair up perfectly with Agger. Norwich had a bid of 6.9 accepted for him and yet we're trying to pay almost that double for Papadopoulos"
KopThat26
30th Jul 2013 11:56
" sign up Eriksen & Toby 25m! ;)"
jasjoh84
30th Jul 2013 13:58
"Eriksen and toby are not looking likely to happen. Papa looks realistic but I'm worried about paying so much for someone who has had knee trouble. Want us to spend big on some attacking mids/wide players!"
PAUL1976
30th Jul 2013 14:20
"need erikson too "
rednini
30th Jul 2013 14:41
"Does that mean Agger is leavin us ??"
hoping
30th Jul 2013 16:46
"looks like it is with skrtl going to napoli "
Ekebydal
30th Jul 2013 18:15
"Eriksen is overrated. Melgarejo seems to have done very nice in offence. On loan - yes. Otherwise Bernard or Martinez looks like they can add goals and quality to the team."
Maeymbha
30th Jul 2013 19:30
"i dont think toby is the perfect choice for us...papa is the better option coz his physical presence and solid.."
Krza
30th Jul 2013 20:57
"If we can get this guy or Sakho plus Eriksen i will be a happy chappy"
jimi1LFC4EVA
30th Jul 2013 21:12
"GOOD NEWS IF ITS TRUE... THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE HEARING .... NOT NEWS ABOUT THAT INGRATE CALLED SUAREZ. SOMEONE TELL BR AND AYRE TO SELL THE IDIOT."
DingoPower
30th Jul 2013 22:38
"As I have said many times, we are not going to be buying anyone else. If we wanted half of the players we were linked to then we would of got them in by now! We are being fed bull!"