Comments

"Having never been abroad with the first-team squad before" - short memory indeed :P How about last years US&Canada Pre season Tour, where Jordon plays some good footy ?? :)
fobiuz
27th Jul 2013 10:34
Rasmuslfc
27th Jul 2013 11:12
"Have a chat with them BR, tell them that one of them have to go to the opposite wing. Both of them will be insane players, we have to be able to play them at the same time. Sterling left wing, Ibe wight wing!"
EpicCoutinhostyleZ
27th Jul 2013 11:57
"Even if they don't start, these are the type of players who will impact strongly from the bench. I hope Sterling finds that little extra this season. If so he will be a huge worry for the oppositions defence. Ibe I think is behind sterling but none the less a great attacking option. YNWA"
Lock&Load
27th Jul 2013 11:57
"Attack Attack Attack!"
harbin91
27th Jul 2013 12:29
"Since they are both wingers, I envisage them playing on opposite wings in the future when they both start to hit the age when they expect to break into the first team properly. For now, I see them being rotated on either wing with the more senior players. Two for the future definitely though."
turrethead50
27th Jul 2013 18:38
"I,ve no doubt if he keeps his head down and doesn,t get carried away with all the praise/hype, he could achieve a brilliant career. Has got all the tools. Same with Andre Wisdom,i can see him as an Lfc player for a long time to come."