Comments

for those who are looking at this link, its 1M EUROS not POUNDS. The mods must have shocked themselves with this bargin
9xcommander
23rd Jul 2013 14:49
kopking100
23rd Jul 2013 14:49
"Get it done already if we are going too at all!"
Devonianscouser
23rd Jul 2013 14:54
"Lets wrap this up and go for Soldado and Eriksen then we will be sorted for the le"
PC1892
23rd Jul 2013 15:26
"Keep the faith redmen, so many negative comments on here! We need competition for Enrique, and this deal may swing it with Valencia to also get Soldado......"
Krisgin
23rd Jul 2013 15:30
" If true it is a no-brainer. we must go for it. if he is a success we make the deal permanent if not we let him GO. For us this is a win-win situation. We really need cover for the left back. IMO when Glen plays there the team do not look balanced."
Kaser
23rd Jul 2013 15:49
"I remember him as a dynamic player who can attack well a few years back but has dropped somewhat out of the scene recently. I'm not sure he will have more chance of playing time here than in Valencia as Enrique has improved from the previous season. "
craigbown
23rd Jul 2013 16:06
"This has to be done asap. We can't lose with this deal, if he plays well we pay up £3 mil and get a great player and if not he goes back and no harm no foul. The added bonus from this is that with a quality left back replacement we can use Enrique in the left midfield position again which he did well in last season with his pace, passing and crossing so win win win situation."
koponlads
23rd Jul 2013 16:41
"Why in earth is there a Utd fan on Liverpools official website...that's so hilariously pathetic. Don't think iv ever been on another clubs website never mind a rivals."
jasjoh84
23rd Jul 2013 16:52
"Its sad that a united fan would come on here. Get a life mate. On the cissokho topic I'm not sure we need a left back if we can get someone like shaqiri in. Downing can be cover for that position. Plus I've cissokho has a shocking touch!"
wazandreg
23rd Jul 2013 17:00
"Not sure why we have a Man U fan on here gloating. They have lost 2 out of 3 per season games to chumps. Losers. Looking forward to seeing this player, he is quality. YNWA"
Redcrusader
23rd Jul 2013 17:52
"Best way to get rid of this manc is don't reply to his comments....Cause this is what he gets off on...So come on lets ignore this MUPPET!!!!"
melissa96
23rd Jul 2013 18:01
"we defo need a backup leftback. there;s no telling what can happen to enrique. he cant play all the prem matches he will get worn out. i do hope we keep robbo though. still like that dude. hope he can finally make it to the starting lineup regularly in the near future."
redrob2005
23rd Jul 2013 18:05
"the manc will get a big shock when he sees moyes ability now moyes has even got the features of a monkey LOL"
duke1975
23rd Jul 2013 20:12
"Lads, this pathetic loser from Utd probably sits in his room by himself loathing everything about LFC. His bitterness is typical of them and we need to rise above this tube. The signing of Cissoko also gives us the possibility of playing Enrique on the left of midfield were he excelled at times but we need another top class centre half and midfield enforcer. Walk on"
Redcrusader
23rd Jul 2013 20:35
"patricevra Id love to meet you in a blind ally because I bet you have a yellow streak up your back and no swingers!!!!!YOU SOUND LIKE A COWARDLY B**T**D TO ME!!!so do us all a favour and OFF!!!"
Livfan77
23rd Jul 2013 21:00
"Redcrusader I agree with your comment about not responding to this idiot. He's not reading any responses anyway just ranting I think he must be a bit nervous about next season under moyes and probably more nervous about the fluid style of play that Liverpool are going to inflict on them. "
Redcrusader
23rd Jul 2013 21:08
"Livfan77 I am just sick of cowardly muppets like this coming on here and spouting!!!The same clowns would not have the back bone to stand toe to toe look you in the eye and tell you this to your face this is why they are on here."
DaRevolution
23rd Jul 2013 21:15
"Pay him no mind everyone he/she has a soft spot for our club or I think our signings has him/her worried cause you wouldnt find me on their site wasting my time and energy. They wish they had a Coutinho right now for peanuts. Cissokho will be a bargain good player. Get him and Eriksen and Im happy looking forward to they season "
Champions Of Europe
23rd Jul 2013 21:17
"This has got to be the best article summing up modern LFC fans that I've read in years. He's hit the nail smack on the head. I recommend we all read this, if not for a laugh, but to balance your life with the reality & the escape from reality (something I've mentioned on this forum many times): .thisisanfield.com/2013/07/the-modern-day-liverpool-fan/"
kopitierog
23rd Jul 2013 21:34
"Will be a good coup for us. YNWA"
PatriceEvra
23rd Jul 2013 21:38
"I always get in the France team before this carthorse hahaha Accept it Liverpool you are no longer a top team, even your owners are telling you to expect nothing ahahaha, walk on, walk on , down the league, down the league lol"
Save us Kenny
23rd Jul 2013 22:10
"Why is this manc on here? Go away Evra, Manure are in for a big fall when glazers run out of credit"
Little281
23rd Jul 2013 22:16
"pls all my faithful liverpool fan God wil surely see us 2ru dis coming season Amen. but as 4 dat man u fan pls tell him dat my name is kingsley that am 4rm nigeria and i pray and call upon the dead spirit of my fore-fathers to rise and strike him dead immediately if he dosent leave this website now.you motherer go to hell suck it patrick evra .am kingsley 4rm nigeria just bewared ."
Little281
23rd Jul 2013 22:17
Little281
23rd Jul 2013 22:17
Little281
23rd Jul 2013 22:21
"pls tel me this dat man u fan stil on our website ?"
Save us Kenny
23rd Jul 2013 22:40
"Striking him dead with voodoo is a bit harsh Kingsley! Its only some kid winding us up with banter on a silly message board, jeez"
ajp81
23rd Jul 2013 22:43
"This is a decent signing so log as he has been brought in for competition and we don't end up selling Enrique next week."
Redcrusader
23rd Jul 2013 22:44
"Little 281 way to go!!!Lets hope this manc has no luck and curse him for all salvation...."
Redcrusader
23rd Jul 2013 22:47
"Lets hope that manc has fell in to a sewer by now hell slap it up him!!!!"
Team's-not-ready-yet
23rd Jul 2013 23:36
"Interesting turn of events, LFC have rejected AFC bid of 40million + 1 pound: .bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23428419"
KL_RED
24th Jul 2013 1:39
"PatriceEvra or whatever alien you are. Why waste yr time here? Go worry about you manure. Red nose is gone, Moyes loose Rooney and fail to get any player in. Your only way is down......... Glazers continue to suck in any money left....hahahaha...."
KINGOFCLUBS
24th Jul 2013 9:36
"FOR CHR!$T SAKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS AND WILL BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF EVERYONES TIME! We have better at the club already!"
SingKop
24th Jul 2013 11:26
"Evra is here becoz he is worried about LFC. Anyway he will never be a LOSER, because the moment Man U gotta out of Champions League, he will definitely switch to MAN C easily....or maybe Chelsea!! lol. "
Montyspop
24th Jul 2013 15:18
"what's that evra? already accepting that you're going to live on your history? LMAO..... bless ya and your like, wonder how many other tlts feel as nervous as you... how's that sphincter of yours holding up there? HAHAHA "
Loz99
24th Jul 2013 15:42
"Manu have lost 2 out of three tour matches so far, couldn't happen to a nicer shower."
AshteadRed1892
24th Jul 2013 18:48
"cant go wrong really keep him if it works , if not bye bye... but I still rate Enrique for that position, that said competition hurt no-one YNWA redmen"
lusaka
24th Jul 2013 18:50
"ooo shiiieeet Little281 I think you killed Evra :0 "
eL-R1caRd0
24th Jul 2013 18:52
"Great if it's true"
AshteadRed1892
24th Jul 2013 18:56
"that evra girl is a joke like his slowly diminishing club ha ha ha YNWA redmen"
eL-R1caRd0
24th Jul 2013 18:57
"Lol Evra voodo curse. YNWA Nigeria"