Comments

Now we are talking. We say 25mil is a lot of money, then go out buy many players for above 12mil. I'd prefer one 25mil player rather than two 12mil players. Get him or a swap deal of Suarez for Higuan can be the best transfer.
dedu4lfc
22nd Jul 2013 7:50
bobbyal
22nd Jul 2013 8:49
"Nice one! Fed up with Spurs following our scouts around like a bad smell.Probably too old for 25M must be better buys around than him."
Aspas9Coutinho10
22nd Jul 2013 9:05
"Big gamble considering his age. Would he guarantee us more than 15 league goals per season? If Suarez is staying, no need for him. "
spuddy1892
22nd Jul 2013 9:39
"YES YES YES YES YES. please get him. beat the spurs langers out of it. serious player. dedu i heard suarez is 70/30 on staying as well."
Kingwillis10
22nd Jul 2013 9:54
"'any players for above 12mil. I'd prefer one 25mil player rather than two 12mil players.' Sorry? Coutihno cost £8m, Sturride cost £12m. You saying you would rather this guy and give those two back? Anyway, this story is a lot of rubbish. The guy woke up this morning and though 'what load of BS can I think of today since Suarez may be staying?'."
dedu4lfc
22nd Jul 2013 10:07
"Kingwillis10 - Coutinho and Sturridge were both proven class players worth over 20mil each. It's just good work that we got them cheap. Who else u got? If we r trying to buy good players on cheap, then tell me one difference between what we are doing and what other mid-table teams are doing? The gap of class (quality) players between us and other top clubs is getting bigger and bigger each year."
kopking100
22nd Jul 2013 10:25
"At 28 I guess he has a wealth of experience but does not fit the FSG policy of young resaleable talent. I would be surpised at all if we go for him. We do need two marquee signings though in my eyes, No disrespect but I dont think Alberto and Aspas make us a lot stronger to compete at the top, look at City signings. "
NadeemK
22nd Jul 2013 10:34
"Go for BERNARD instead, he's young, much better and worth several Soldado!!!! And he's only 20yrs and estimateed at $20M"
fatcracker
22nd Jul 2013 10:37
"for the first time this pre-season I actually believe Suarez is going to stay and with the news of even more new arrivals ie saldano and possibly Eriksen, things are looking very promising indeed. I love our club and I can't wait to be back at the top. I can't stand these clubs who knock us at the slightest chance they get!"
AmoTheDon
22nd Jul 2013 10:46
"Wont happen plus his passed it EPL to strong for him."
adie65
22nd Jul 2013 10:57
"Pepe went to Napoli for financial reasons? Until Saurez goes there will be no more signings. I just wish the club would be honest with the fans instead of leading us on as they have been doing for 6-8 weeks now,Why print thrash like this when there is no chance of it happening. BERNARD is a must if there is anymore signings. YNWA LFC.I STILL LOVE THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD" "
KL_RED
22nd Jul 2013 11:13
"If Suarez go, this is the kind of player we need, YES. 55Mil from Suarez sales (if) can get him and Bernard and a decent LB."
RedsBoss94
22nd Jul 2013 11:16
"This guy iz gud guyz bt 4 m I prefer bernard even though it WON'T HAPPEN mxm"
Ronaljudiho
22nd Jul 2013 11:35
"Of course this is like all other media stories rubbish, that being said a few things some of you need to understand Soldado yes is 28 but if scores 15+goals next season in EPL he will not lose a penny of his value."
Ronaljudiho
22nd Jul 2013 11:36
"As for Bernhard this is an unproven talent evryone gets swept up in the media hype if he was worth 8 to 10mil then fine but not 20m. Also all the top striking talent has been sold already so we have to look outside the box. Soldado is a great player."
scotty78ynwa
22nd Jul 2013 11:41
"The reason riena will go out on loan is to clear 100k and save 5m to clear the way for 1 big signing thats what i think. If suarez goes which im not to sure now that he will if he doesnt it will be because we are away sign 1 or 2 more players that will convince him champs league qualification is an achievable target this season. Im hoping this is the situation anyway. "
njero 8
22nd Jul 2013 11:52
"Every player has a price but sum players are not jst 4 sale lyk suarez,luk at dortmund on lewandoski they said no,fact BR is ful of lies,he says signed mignolet 4 competition nxt pepe loan,signin excitin player then he signs borini n allen.suarez has 2 stay "
PANKY
22nd Jul 2013 12:10
"If Suarez is going then do the Higuain plus 20mil with Real Madrid.Then go get Erikson and Dzagoev and a leftback and that should do "
blood134
22nd Jul 2013 12:12
"What's the fuss about Reina being out on loan, that's a decision what suits all parties because if Mingolet is first choice keeper rather than keep Reina inactive on the bench & with him wanting to be in the World Cup squad it makes sense, as we could recall him whenever we need him, with the added factor of cutting the wage bill which some unrealistic people oppose. 60k on the bench!"
kagutsuti
22nd Jul 2013 12:36
"Not sure soldado would the best option why not damiao?"
AlexLFC2010
22nd Jul 2013 12:56
"why do people come on here & complain about players 9/10 we are not even in for? it makes me laught when people comment like what there saying is fact. ill save my judgement untill september 2nd maybe you should try that"
jasjoh84
22nd Jul 2013 15:53
"I'm not moaning about soldado but I also dont think we need him. Is cissokho coming in on loan?? Also are we still linked with bernard/Shaqiri? Really hope we are"
Hanomac1
22nd Jul 2013 15:56
"Soldado is top draw and we would get a good 5 years out of him,but 25 mil is a lot considering they are in financial difficulty.i can't believe we never went after villa,starting price of 1.8 mil is a bargain plus wages of course."
Usijayboi
23rd Jul 2013 0:20
"dedu4lfc...it is delusional to think of swapping Suarez with Higuain. Do you football at all? What club fan are you (definitely not LFC)?"
turrethead50
23rd Jul 2013 0:40
"We are stronger if Suarez stays but he must want to stay otherwise i can,t see him being as effective as last season.Hope this doesn,t develop into a long protracted saga."