Comments

Think this 1 will happen ! Hope we get another in aswel we need to keep saurez tbh I wudnt care if he did go. We replaced Torres. Owen ect I would go for saldodo or nagredo or even Jackson Martinez .
Lee/Edwards1990
15th Jul 2013 8:50
MullaneyIrishRed
15th Jul 2013 8:51
"Please get this guy. He would be the final piece of the puzzle."
liverpul4lyf
15th Jul 2013 9:20
"we dont need suarez..according to me he's not that classy..we got sturridge and aspas..and up to that our midfield can bring in goals..so get eriksen and his teammate toby"
liverpul4lyf
15th Jul 2013 9:20
bargolf
15th Jul 2013 9:42
"Eriksen would be a good buy but we must get a forward to replace saurez ,who hopefully will be out of this club very soon ,as you say we have replaced the likes of torres and owen ,so i have no doubt BR will have someone lined up ."
Kingwillis10
15th Jul 2013 10:49
"Thank god your not the manager Lee/Edwards1990. I put 100% faith in BR to replace Suarez and still have change for another player. IBWT"
PrinceOfSwing
15th Jul 2013 11:42
"liverpul4lyf - "according to me", I like your style! Have to agree, classy isn't a word I'd use for him. Eriksen, however..."
nm133775
15th Jul 2013 12:12
"Ajax midfielder Christian Eriksen says he has not heard anything about a potential transfer amid reported interest from Liverpool. Sorry guys. Media crap again."
Lee/Edwards1990
15th Jul 2013 13:21
"Kingwillis10 I back Brendan 100 % aswel and don't no what urge chatting about me not being manager . Are u a complete idiot or what ? Make your own comments about the great lfc instead of talking rubbish !!"
I told you so
15th Jul 2013 15:05
"Lee/Edwards1990 you are spot on. That lad acts like he is the judge of what people are allowed to think or say on here. We're all here to talk football and express OUR views. I agree with you. IMO Suarez has let us all down and brought shame on our club. It's all about us getting the best deal now."
ArklowRed
15th Jul 2013 23:28
"No other team wants to buy him. He made a huge impression about two or three years ago and has fallen away. Ajax would love to sell him for good money but no-one wants to pay top dollar for a falling star."