Comments

On wich channel in india?
smoochipoochi69
11th Jul 2013 11:06
Roskop
11th Jul 2013 11:12
"Sky not showing the Merseyside Derby? Does this mean it's not considered as significant a tie as it used to be?"
Bane.8
11th Jul 2013 11:15
"all will be regularly monitored and the other :)"
ashleigh-tyson-smith
11th Jul 2013 11:28
"roskop- bt sport bought it it alot of football will be showed on btsport this season n onwards still a big derby just means bt sports have the fixture lucky me my brother works for bt and i get it free starting august 1st :D"
ashleigh-tyson-smith
11th Jul 2013 11:31
LIVERPOOL-SGG
11th Jul 2013 11:33
"as usual ESPN Star Sports in India"
Nickofella
11th Jul 2013 12:12
"I may sound a bit dense here, but as far as I'm aware you can watch all LFC's PL games one way or another. SKY and BT, are just two ways of getting ripped off - there are others."
hadkia
11th Jul 2013 12:54
"In india it obviously has to be espnstar. smoochipoochi69"
hadkia
11th Jul 2013 12:55
"Funny how channels in UK dont show all liverpool games live but espnstar does in India."
Euro-77-78-81-84-05
11th Jul 2013 13:42
"Sky saying the showing all the big derbies live, clearly a lie. Historically and still currently the Mersey Derby is one of the biggest derbies along with Manchester and North London. Sky advertising they have Swansea and Cardiff, no as big as the Mersey Derby, ask any nuturals, even some of their fans will admit it. Also what has Tottenham got to do with our game with Hull"
bubbaraywoods
11th Jul 2013 14:01
"Why cant they all just be on one channel like overseas? We get ripped off so badly in the UK and nobody bats an eyelid. I shall be stealing every away game off bt sports and when my contract runs out mid season, sky sports will be getting pilfered."
Jamie9928
11th Jul 2013 14:12
"I will be streaming all the BT Sports games, £9.99 a month used to be bad enough through sky but.....£15.00 activation and then £12.00 a month is just daylight robbery....you should be ashamed of yourselves BT"
Munchkin99
11th Jul 2013 14:14
"Why start selling match tickets before the games have been finalised? I know when you purhcase a ticket there is a warning that the game could be subject to change but at least finalise the games before selling match tickets. Last season there were two games i could not go to because the game was switched due to TV. Lucky enough this season non of the games I am going to have been switched."
TG1234
11th Jul 2013 17:11
"Every away game live on tv. Cool. "
RushesTasche
11th Jul 2013 17:36
"im with you nickofella, i havnt missed a game in 3 seasons and i aint got sky or a season ticket. every1 wake up and stop the pointless bills,(apart from internet connection) "
smoochipoochi69
11th Jul 2013 18:26
"Thank you"
Otter227
11th Jul 2013 23:19
"At least LFC managed to sell all the tickets just in time for Sky\BT to move most of the games. Guess waiting a few days until Sky announced their games, would involve putting the fans first."
AshteadRed1892
11th Jul 2013 23:40
"RushesTasche... exactly mate. although theres a cpl of early starts for me to do my 4hr drive for the testimonial and now stoke... but i wouldn`t miss it for the world YNWA LFC"