Comments

Anymore 2nd division players?
Binomial
8th Jul 2013 9:41
Natural Poolie
8th Jul 2013 9:56
"What is it with all these pot luck players, is that all our beloved club has come down to! I'm sorry to say this but unless we buy some quality soon the gap between the top 4 and ourselves is only going to get wider!!"
Natural Poolie
8th Jul 2013 10:01
"What is it with Liverpool and these pot luck players? If we don't buy some quality soon then the gap between us and the top 4 is only going to get wider, are we waiting for luck to get us there!!"
Kingwillis10
8th Jul 2013 10:24
"Can I say that it isn't only LFC who are in for him. The guy has talent, his ball retention and passion are very good. He has strength but will grow. MidTableTeam - I see the junk you type on here, still want Aubameyang? You have no clue of football, you base your tiny knowledge on Fifa. LFC are doing what Arsenal done 8 years ago, they found unknown talent. Doh."
Nickofella
8th Jul 2013 10:30
"I'm interested by this, not a lot on the net about him, but the lad is clearly getting noticed by the right people. I'd urge fans to calm down after the disappointment of Mkhitaryan, this lad clearly isn't an alternative target. "
NadeemK
8th Jul 2013 10:32
"With this standard of signing, we'll surely finish in top four.. FROM THE BOTTOM table!"
Kingwillis10
8th Jul 2013 10:54
"I have watched a ciuple of clips and he is nothing like Carrick. He is more of a Coutinho type player, a BR player. Some folk just love to be negative. BR is taking us places just you haters wait. IN BRENDON WE TRUST. Look what Arsenal don, bought nobody's and they turned out to be some of the best players in the league and sold for MILLIONS. "
KL_RED
8th Jul 2013 11:08
"This is only his agent talking to increase his value. They like to use LFC for that unfortunately."
KL_RED
8th Jul 2013 11:15
"We ain't gonna be the next Arsenal, are we? Make the owners richer, but the club achieved nothing."
I told you so
8th Jul 2013 12:43
"Kingwillis10: the way that you communicate is very confrontational. This is a website for people to express their views and opinions on football. You and a couple of others on this site seem to think you should play the part of the 'thought police' and tell everyone what they may/may not to think. They're just opinions. Calm down."