Comments

Uruguay nomas!!!! Proud to be uruguayan, suso played great, what a player!
taati27
6th Jul 2013 21:50
Binomial
6th Jul 2013 21:52
"Unlucky suso, convince manquillo and bernat to join us"
Carodp
6th Jul 2013 23:17
"I'm sorry for Suso, great player, but when it comes to football, it is said that winning is in Uruguayan's genes! If not, we have a perfect example in Liverpoll!"
Wanjere
6th Jul 2013 23:49
"I agree taati27 about Suso having an immense game. The Uruguayan backline played a blinder and remained disciplined and organized. Deserved win."
Nickofella
7th Jul 2013 0:13
"Still a great individual performance suso... I'm sure there will be many more at both international and club level. Keep your head down and work hard lad, star in the making."
coutinho star
7th Jul 2013 4:00
"keep hearing we will struggle to buy top players cus of no champs league.inter milan finished 9th bet thay dont stuggle to get players in cus there a great team wiv history but we are even greater "
coutinho star
7th Jul 2013 4:06
"I would like to see him given a run in the team this season has more to offer than sterling i feel"
coutinho star
7th Jul 2013 4:18
" REINA JOHNSON SKRTEL AGGER ENRIQUE . LUCAS GERRARD . ASPAS SUSO COUTINHO . STURRIDGE AND THE BENCH MIGNOLET KELLY TOURE HENDERSON DOWNING BORINI SUAREZ AS WELL AS WISDOM STERLING ALLEN AND LUIS ALBERTO A GOOD CUD DO THINGS WIV THIS SQUAD"
coutinho star
7th Jul 2013 6:17
"I think its sad that its now more importent now days to just qualify for champs league than winning cups this club has all ways been about winning sliverware"
gemboy
7th Jul 2013 7:57
"Just glad you don't have any injuries Suso! Come back home and prepare for next season!"