Comments

Thank you Jose your talk to the new Spanish players will help them settle down in Liverpool UK, learn more English but most of all gel into the way Rodgers wants the team to play!
Balanced
11th Jul 2013 8:50
ARobertsLFC
11th Jul 2013 8:57
"So sad about Suso going on loan, much better type of player for our style of play then the likes of downing! we seriously need a good tricky winger that will score goals and XABI ALONSO BACK!!"
Anfield-Blaze
11th Jul 2013 9:00
"please do Enrique, please Mr Rodgers get rid of SUAREZ, he makes me sick......causing a media circus by his comments..."
gemboy
11th Jul 2013 9:16
"I hope Jose Enrique will have a good 2013-14 season! YNWA! :-)"
CommanderCool
11th Jul 2013 9:23
""I saw a few games but I don't really follow La Liga much; just my team Valencia, Levante, Madrid and Barcelona." Haha, 4 teams, thats a lot! "
Rushjob9
11th Jul 2013 9:35
"Aspas excites me. High hopes."
StevieG-YNWA
11th Jul 2013 10:10
"You're the best jose , I hope you get good goals this season , just like the one you scored last season. You're are our best left-back. Still put more effort in training , dont be overconfident. YNWA."
Lfcamms
11th Jul 2013 10:25
"good man Enrique can u take them to to gym and make men our of them,we need a couple of quality signings before the season start at the moment I think we would still finish 7th."
stu21threlfall
11th Jul 2013 10:31
"Fine example of showing players they'll never walk alone at this club! nice 1 Jose"
NicknameRed
11th Jul 2013 10:58
"Hahaa wheresmetea! They do need more strengthening, not like they're playing NRL but at least Enrique is good all round (including strength). He has high work ethic n decent skills, though I don't think he is best tactically he seems to be good communicating which makes up for it on the field in my opinion. YNWA from Oz"
Bane.8
11th Jul 2013 11:37
"Jose you're great ! I'm sure it will be beneficial to new players! but they fit right, you can see that in training! No language problem to learn, especially when you are in an environment where English is spoken! I think that that time to play ball for the Spanish team! good haircut :) just so no gel and other spreads :)"
Loz99
11th Jul 2013 12:46
"Just baffles me why put two of our existing young Spaniards out on loan ie Suso and Pacheco, both well drilled to play for Liverpool already then purchase two more raw recruits from Espana, are these two better than what we have already? What's the point in our academy? "
Bazzabethal
11th Jul 2013 12:56
"i think its a good idea loaning susso out. he needs 1st team action. check how good he will be when he comes back. he won,t forget after a season loan the drill. one for the future. we will rock this season. come on the mighty reds"
hulksmash
11th Jul 2013 13:11
"suso and amoo going on loan jonjo and spearing sold what i cant understand is why are we getting nearly players in who arent any better than 2 who have been sold and 2 out on loan. as for alonso wont come here were not in europe and wont be while we have yank owners who wont spend big"
buddha1937
11th Jul 2013 14:03
"Once the idiots see Aspas and Alberto play then they will shut their big traps. I am a huge Suso fan and believe the loan will do him the world of good as he will comeback much better and suited to play big games in our demanding league. The 2 lads bought are ready now.. "