Comments

I really want this guy because he could best in defensive line-up with Agger who's already on fire from many season. YNWA
LFC-Suraj
5th Jul 2013 9:18
Kingwillis10
5th Jul 2013 9:25
"I reckon we will get one r two players in like BR says and the papers don't know what two. They know one will be a defender so expect every young defender in the world to be linked and also every creative attacking player. They really don't know the papers, total bamboozled."
StRoth
5th Jul 2013 9:30
"yes please sign him :) he would be a great addition. i would also love to see eriksen and wanyama here. mkh is too expensive and the club just wants a biding war. "
Ehimwema
5th Jul 2013 9:47
"Its a shame we are adicted to left overs."
SucKsS
5th Jul 2013 10:13
"Left overs ? Bayer didnt get him not because they dont want him but because they cant afford him and Ajax is letting him go because he has only 1 year left on his contract. So i dont see how is he a left over."
KrejcikLFC
5th Jul 2013 10:26
"he is better than Papa for our style of play, he has better vision and passing. Papa is more defensive back, who can´t give us somemething extra. I would rather take real chance to Wisdom than Papa for 19 millions. Aldeweireld is better option, because he is prove, experienced and cheap. And don´t bought Mkhitaryan, he is very good, but very expensive, Eriksen is twice cheaper a isn´t twice worse."
spuddy1892
5th Jul 2013 10:37
"ya one of the most highly rated young defenders out there is classed as left overs!! ehimwema kjust dont bother anymore."
LFCNIKKE
5th Jul 2013 10:54
"I can see this happening because1. he is a good at defending and he is realy skilful with the ball(same type of player than agger).secondly brendan said that belgium players are the golden era and that hopefully mingolet can attract more belgiums here and this my just happen with alderweireld"
KrejcikLFC
5th Jul 2013 10:55
"the best possible squad - Mignolet (Reina) - Johnson (Kelly), Aldeweireld (Toure), Agger (Wisdom), Enrique (Shaw) - Gerrard (Hendo), Lucas (Allen) - Sturridge (Aspas), Coutinho (Alberto/Suso), Suarez (Sterling) - Damiao (Borini) sell: Skrtel, Downing loan: Coates, Flano, Robinson, Ibe, Yesil, buy: Aldeweireld, Shaw, Damiao"
LFCNIKKE
5th Jul 2013 10:56
"Mie just happen"
LFCNIKKE
5th Jul 2013 10:59
"My last comment was correction for my other comment"
LusettiGerrard
5th Jul 2013 11:51
"I think Alderweireld is a realistic target, would love Mkhitaryan but not sure we will pay the cash! Hopefully we will add smartly as well in Jan like last year!"
adie65
5th Jul 2013 12:40
"So when do Spurs come into the bidding ,,,,,,"
SDsurge
5th Jul 2013 12:58
"Does LFC really have such stupid fans? those who say that players are "left overs" or B teams players, etc. Every player thats sold is because a club no longer requires them. Be it Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka, etc. Some fans want Errikson, yet that would also mean, his club no longer see's him as benefiting their club...stop being stupid, we're supposed to be LFC supporters."
philg83
5th Jul 2013 13:59
"Kingwillis10 I totally agree with you mate the papers just talk sh!t. Although I would love us to sign Alderweireld and Mkhitaryan I won't believe anything until the club makes a official statement. YNWA"
Euroanfield
5th Jul 2013 14:21
"Same story day in day out. "
RebuildLFC
5th Jul 2013 14:32
"KrejcikLFC - that's a realistic top four looking side, I agree."
kagutsuti
5th Jul 2013 16:34
"Him and Eriksen : would be perfect"
withhopeinyourheart
5th Jul 2013 16:50
"If Sami Hyypia rates him, I rate him. Could develop into a player of similar ability to Agger. Sign him up."
Amerigo
5th Jul 2013 19:02
"I agree: if Sami Hyppia is interested in a center back, chances are, your team should be interested too. Alderweireld is a highly touted prospect, and yes, he would certainly be a coup if we got him. Then again, we've been linked with him all summer, and none of the rumors have been particularly factual so..."
vamjeep
5th Jul 2013 19:04
"get it done..let hm go..too much messin goin on."
lfcfootballsuitsme
5th Jul 2013 22:17
"why not try and get eriksen and just keep skrtel instead of all this messing around then. YNWA"