Comments

How reliable is this source?
icanseeu
2nd Jul 2013 16:55
money ron
2nd Jul 2013 16:58
"don't believe it"
towerburger
2nd Jul 2013 16:58
"Please be true!! This story is dragging a bit, lets sort it! Great window so far!! YNWA!!!"
rushyred
2nd Jul 2013 16:59
"is the plot thickening?!"
9xcommander
2nd Jul 2013 17:02
"More similar headlines from different papers, YES!"
Top 4 for sure
2nd Jul 2013 17:02
"Am sure i read this story on saturday. Same story recycled and brought back 3 days later."
Coutinho_magic
2nd Jul 2013 17:02
"Brilliant news at last we can now say...CHAMPIONS LEAGUE we are back !!!"
LFC JAMIE
2nd Jul 2013 17:03
"I hope this is true, been dragging on for some time now. Y.N.W.A"
Coutinho_magic
2nd Jul 2013 17:03
".express.co.uk/sport/football/411940/Liverpool-inch-closer-to-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-after-agreeing-25m-fee-with-Shakhtar?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-football-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29"
LFC JAMIE
2nd Jul 2013 17:04
"I hope this is true, been dragging on for some time now!! Y.N.W.A"
tommyt2
2nd Jul 2013 17:07
"Fee's agreed? For the 26th time? Hmmmm, why does this report not fill me with confidence? I'd say I'll see pigs fly before I get to see Mkhitaryan in a red shirt. He's BVB bound. "
mignolet22
2nd Jul 2013 17:07
"hope its true nut its only the express though......having been this excited about a signing probably ever"
money ron
2nd Jul 2013 17:08
"can it me true really hope so"
PAUL1976
2nd Jul 2013 17:09
"great news if true, not that ive seen him play, i think sakho wud be ideal too "
BradSuarez7
2nd Jul 2013 17:11
"PLEASE BE TRUE! <3 if we sign him we will definitely get into the CL this season."
Ari89
2nd Jul 2013 17:11
"if it's true.. Oh my goood.. Please be true... "
redgen273
2nd Jul 2013 17:13
"awesome news!!! hope he will be ours soon :)"
Ari89
2nd Jul 2013 17:18
"or the same news..AGAIN!!!! "
serrich
2nd Jul 2013 17:19
"Great news. Long live LFC"
dhd39
2nd Jul 2013 17:23
"im sorry but i dont believe we will land him but i hope im wrong"
LFC4LIFE_MALTA
2nd Jul 2013 17:33
"I'm starting to think that we don't even want the player and are using him to derail the press and we will announce another signing. Remember Christian Eriksen, he still hasn't signed with anyone yet !! It's taking way too long. Hope We Do Sign Him Though He Looks Like Someone We Really Need. YNWA"
Nickofella
2nd Jul 2013 17:34
"This is a re-hash of the same story that broke before the weekend, unfortunately."
iamaFreeMan
2nd Jul 2013 17:41
"Takin the Mkhi"
pekosjr
2nd Jul 2013 17:49
"I never knew agreements were recursive. Hope this guy comes in though. I heard its possible. Luscescu is already in pain for sure. "
leerob1313
2nd Jul 2013 17:54
"Same story all the time, fee agreed, BUT i say BUT if true then great bit of news, just think if we could get Papadopulis as well bet there would be some worried managers in the PL next season "
LFC4LIFE789
2nd Jul 2013 17:58
"I will be happy once i see him in a reds shirt... All this carry on has been going on for too long to believe anything. For all we know spurs could steal him off us like dempsey did last season... Please just hurry it all up. "
ajp81
2nd Jul 2013 18:09
"About time FIFA stopped players being owned by more then one club/agent etc. I shall wait until I see a photo of him signing on the dotted line in a Liverpool shirt before celebrating. Got a feeling there may yet be a bad twist to the story."
LFCAlways1985
2nd Jul 2013 18:15
"i hope this is true!!!"
We.All.8.Mancs
2nd Jul 2013 19:09
"i want this to be true but i have a bad feeling about this now i like that LFC are keeping quiet not talking about targets but i dont like the fact he has 3 owners that needs sorted if he wants to join us WE NEED TO BE HIS ONLY OWNERS or its trouble YNWA"
We.All.8.Mancs
2nd Jul 2013 19:10
We.All.8.Mancs
2nd Jul 2013 19:10
Red2theBone
2nd Jul 2013 19:13
"Bring him asap!! Why the dragging on? "
Hanomac1
2nd Jul 2013 19:19
"Its true,hes due to fly to england tommorow."
koprover
2nd Jul 2013 19:27
"We need players like this to challenge for the le whether Suarez leaves or not"
34LFC
2nd Jul 2013 19:29
"hope this is true,good player by all accounts,box to box player,shudnt find the physical element a problem.means stevie g can sit a bit deeper if necessary"
gerrardo79
2nd Jul 2013 19:36
"About as reliable as the Daily Mirror.......who said 2 weeks ago that he had signed and was due for a medical the following day! And we all know how reliable that was...... As I said before wait until BBC or Sky announce it before you start getting too excited"
EllertsenNorway
2nd Jul 2013 19:37
"Sky-journalist Gianluca Di Marzio says the Borussia Dortmund lead the race for Henrikh Mkhitaryan :(:(:( Lets hope this it not the truth. YWNA NORWAY"
DavidYunashiwa
2nd Jul 2013 19:42
"I just hope he is really worthy of the money we sign him for. "
PaulSouth
2nd Jul 2013 19:42
"the only true part of this story is the kolo toure part.."
Loz99
2nd Jul 2013 20:23
"This sort of fee really bugs me because one minute we can't afford to buy the 'Higuins' or 'Shurle' or 'Mata' types which seem to sell for less and then they go and fork out this type of money for guys we hardly know. There has to be lots of other guys out there cheaper but as good if not better. "
davieso
2nd Jul 2013 20:48
"yes i think this source is true, he wants to come to us but again 25m for a player who is a virgin in the premier league is risky but he does look a very good player - good passer good finisher and hes quick and has a good goalscoring record in russia but im optimistic hes quick and will be able to handle the pace of the premiership"
OptimusPrime83
2nd Jul 2013 20:55
"Getting fed up of this story now.1 day he's coming to us,the next day Dortmund have a huge offer rejected,the next day Spurs (suprise suprise) want to hijack the deal,just what is going on ??? I've actually never heared of or seen this guy play so can't say if 25m is bad business but i just want this story put to bed.Also thinking Henderson for Wanyama straight swap deal ??"
adie65
2nd Jul 2013 21:05
"Will believe this when its on Sky, BBC or on the official web page,, tired of getting my hopes high and then knocked down the ladder again,,,"
icanseeu
2nd Jul 2013 22:26
"I cant believe all this talk from fans about it taking too long??? Get a reality check, the player is owned by 3 different organisations hence it is always that much more complicated! BR and the LFC board have already proved to myself and all TRUE fans out there that if it is possible to get the deal done quickly, they will!! Some things take longer than expected. In BR I trust!! YNWA"
MatsEiersoe
2nd Jul 2013 22:52
"And now media around the world are writing that "Borussia Dortmund edge ahead of Liverpool in battle for Mkhitaryan!" Good job Liverpool.. now what!?"
We.All.8.Mancs
2nd Jul 2013 23:21
"icanseeu 2nd Jul 2013 22:26 i totally agrea with u LFC go about it behind the scenes we dont do our biz in the media we will get it offical when it is alot of so called fans that dont understand how hard some things are "
elleeaUk
2nd Jul 2013 23:43
"Just had a look at the 'russian sport express' not a sniff on there about his transfer "
redrob2005
3rd Jul 2013 0:28
"just read that jonjo is going to Swansea for 6m maybe gathering the funds for henrikh ???"
dan41
3rd Jul 2013 0:34
"didn't i see this same report last week?"
MarkLFC01
3rd Jul 2013 1:09
"For me todays story is why did we sell Jonjo Shelvey? The guy was a winner and had real battlers qualities the qualities (wark,souness,mcmahon) possessed. Really disappointed to lose him and 6mill what a joke.."
Santhana
3rd Jul 2013 2:03
"I am actually waiting for 2 news. 1) Liverpool had sign Henrikh Mkhitaryan. 2)Suarez is back at Melwood. "
ScouseAlbatross
3rd Jul 2013 2:37
"i'm as bad as anyone for checking the gossip hoping B completes his jigsaw asap, however the only reliable source is the echo and the only truth is on the club website. I love the return to the Liverpool Way - only announcing sthg once it's happened, while other clubs go commenting on players willy nilly haha"
JosLFC4ever
3rd Jul 2013 5:16
"25m too much for a Uruguay League footballer, EPL calibre is totally different. Mkhi is an outstanding player but 25m for him is risky. Seems we don't have much money after we signed the Armenian, it means Mkhi probably the last signing in this transfer window, and we can't strengthen our defense. I'm afraid that our defense will destroyed by the likes of Benteke or Lukaku...again"
JosLFC4ever
3rd Jul 2013 5:17
JosLFC4ever
3rd Jul 2013 5:17
A Red In My Bed
3rd Jul 2013 5:58
"It's true. He's ours. Give it a couple of days for the announcement. "
Kingwillis10
3rd Jul 2013 8:23
"Well, Goal.com are saying Dortmund are in pole for him by matching our bid. I wouldn't mind if he went to a CL club over us as it would only make sense; but if he went to a non CL club (Spurs) over us, it would worry me. Hope you come here though, top player."
joecos
3rd Jul 2013 12:44
"They may have agreed a fee with his club , but will they agree to his wage demands I doubt it. And I agree with FSG get all our top players on same wage ie 50k per week. But if we do not replace Lucas & Allen we will not make top 4 ."