Comments

Good player, him and Diame for around 14m good investment. Sell Spearing, Pacheco.
Eurochampsforkeeps
21st Jun 2013 10:11
SkyZA
21st Jun 2013 10:38
"This is a player we need in defensive midfield.We have been linked with enough attaching-minded players already.BR please get this Wanyama lad"
DjafuLFC
21st Jun 2013 10:41
"please BR, save your money on cristian atsu and get this guy. THIS is real quality!!!"
adie65
21st Jun 2013 10:57
"10 mill for a proven 21 year old, he was first class in the 2 great games against Barca. Could be a very welcome D/M for us ??"
RagaGaga
21st Jun 2013 11:21
"is that all, Liverpool just monitoring the situation? hardly of interest. No approach? Any word from anybody at Liverpool? Or are sky just making up stuff? "
melissa96
21st Jun 2013 12:08
"dont take this seriously, unless we make an official bid maybe then we could. "
StRoth
21st Jun 2013 12:26
"Buy.him we need an cdm"
Always A Red
21st Jun 2013 12:57
"What has happened to ASPAS? does anyone know what has happened to the signing of Aspas? I wouldnt say NO to Wanyama!"
dj-greg
21st Jun 2013 13:07
"Glad lfc fans have finally acknowledged we need a firm strong defensive midfielder. not since sissoko, mashc left have we ever been so desperate"
dj-greg
21st Jun 2013 13:08
LiverBird_4Life
21st Jun 2013 13:38
"would love us to sign this guy, 10m is a bargain for somebody of his age and talent. Competion and help for lucas but with more to his game. Far stronger, better in the air and could contribute a few goals a season."
Vosta Lee
21st Jun 2013 15:09
"I think BR is moving away from playing with a pure Makelele/Mascherano type DM. I think he wants the team to win the ball back by high pressure and interception rather than by tackling. It's one way to do it."
jasjoh84
21st Jun 2013 15:30
"I agree with above comment. Todays game is not about holding midfielders its about box to box players that can do everything. Stevie G-ahead of his time. Legend"
We.All.8.Mancs
21st Jun 2013 15:47
"i live in scotland now so i have seen alot of this lad he looks brilliant here but is he brilliant in a league with no compiion he is obviusly very good but how good is that playing in a red shirt against top players every week 1 thing is for sure he is worth 10 mil but is he good enough?????"
Aspas9Coutinho10
21st Jun 2013 16:34
"Drenthe to Reading - what a joke. How an upcoming talent that I watched at U21 went from becoming a star to a nobody. Wanyama seems a good talent. "
REDOPIUM
21st Jun 2013 16:51
"more bulls##it"
SDsurge
22nd Jun 2013 13:53
"I am amazed with the players that we're linked with and a buying that out team still consists of jay spearing? Just because he's from the academy? really?"
SDsurge
22nd Jun 2013 18:19
DaRevolution
23rd Jun 2013 13:49
"Def worth looking at performed well in the champs league but I would like to see us bring in Hernanes from Lazio this guy is class I watched him play for brazil and he was the best player on the pitch he can dictate games he reminded me of Dembele able to go past players with ease and keep possesion under pressure like iniesta. I think Hendo can provide competition in def mid."