Comments

Post season "blues"? I would prefer to call it depression. Anything is better than "blue"? Bring on the new season or the Prozac.
redbart1
21st Jun 2013 8:26
REDOPIUM
21st Jun 2013 8:32
"no,. pre season reds"
plums50
21st Jun 2013 9:28
"Brilliant article Joel, you have described how I and I'm sure millions of others feel to perfection!!! YNWA"
JETHRO118
21st Jun 2013 9:34
"I'll take post season for a much improved next 3 seasons"
wmraker
21st Jun 2013 9:41
"scrap the transfer window like to good ole days. Since football is business , any player and any team should be able to conduct their business at any time .. By restricting this movements/activity FIFA are actually denying the players/clubs the rights to earn a living . Maybe this issue should be taken to court ..like to Bosman case .. "
wmraker
21st Jun 2013 9:42
"scrap the transfer window like to good ole days. Since football is business , any player and any team should be able to conduct their business at any time .. By restricting this movements/activity FIFA are actually denying the players/clubs the rights to earn a living . Maybe this issue should be taken to court ..like to Bosman case .."
1986lfc
21st Jun 2013 9:57
"Most of us spend the summer saving up so we can purchase more over priced tickets throughout the season. I do miss the football though, what i don't miss is those so called fans setting off flares in pubs and grounds around the country getting our club a bad name."
ozyredno1
21st Jun 2013 12:01
"Well said, great article. Bring it on. Whoa whoo!!!"
Euroking2
21st Jun 2013 12:57
"Well said Joel. There will always be an element missing Carra from now on."
harbin91
21st Jun 2013 13:52
"Don't think it's a depressing post-season. We've scored a lot more goals this season which is a testament that we're learning to score (although still not winning games that we should). How we'll cope at back without Carra leading the defence I'm not sure but look forward to the new season."
Vosta Lee
21st Jun 2013 14:52
"I've tried to get over it through the Confederations Cup. Sadly, we are under-represented there."
jim75
21st Jun 2013 15:27
"Less of the Blue please!"
carras girl 62
21st Jun 2013 15:42
"Post season blues---still have post Jamie blues!!"
Save us Kenny
21st Jun 2013 17:05
"I had the blues all season long, and I cant see it lifting this season either."
lfc4ever76
21st Jun 2013 20:49
"I hate it when there is no PL football on and 4 next season i can't wait 4 it as Brenadan is bringing in top players and we wll be near the top come the end of the season "
JASD1978
21st Jun 2013 21:20
"I dont know about post season blue's? More like post david moores blue's. things just haven't been the same since he sold us out."
LFCcath1892
22nd Jun 2013 2:52
"I hate the close season with 2013 being really bad after at least having Euros & Olympics in 2012. Sooooo looking forward to trip to PNE in July & SG testimonial in Aug for my fix which the Confed thing & U21's have failed to give - felt like an alcoholic only having 1/2 shandy. "