Comments

Ù
Gingerred
19th Jun 2013 10:25
Hussi
19th Jun 2013 10:57
"How lucky you are Mohammed :D I'm from Bahrain as well and I can't wait for my first visit to Anfield :D You'll Never Walk Alone!! Much love from Bahrain!!!"
TomHighwaysM16
19th Jun 2013 14:50
"Robbietheking that was uncalled for. This is a football forum, discuss politics somewhere else. Nice interview btw."
The_snapper
19th Jun 2013 16:57
"All ways one fool some were isn't that right rob you idiot. Being from Eire I hope to see move of the LFC tours coming here."
Robbietheking
19th Jun 2013 17:32
"TomHighwaysM16 Normally yes, but tell that to the 15 year old football fan who was shot in the head in Bahrain while playing in the street. With the injustice of the 96 and there family, I as a LFC fan cannot stand for Injustice, and I would expect LFC and its family to do the same. Saying YNWA is not enough, we should be living it. YNWA JFT96"
Robbietheking
19th Jun 2013 17:32
johnamiri
20th Jun 2013 0:47
"Great answers and a real supporter. I've met people like him all over the world"