Comments

looking good...only 3 weeks delay. deal isn't complete and iago is in spain
Binomial
13th Jun 2013 12:19
livertom
13th Jun 2013 13:11
"midtableteam you must have a very sad life being so negative all the time. Why not focus on the positives instead. I presume you're a Pff-supporter so why not support the team and the club. on topic: I wonder how good this guy really is. I haven't seen him play that much but from people who did, he could be a real handful for defenders."
livertom
13th Jun 2013 13:24
"Pff=lfc"
Binomial
13th Jun 2013 13:37
"hahaha...i was just stating the facts in the article :S"
PipSFC
13th Jun 2013 13:55
"Actually, I too believe it's taking a bit longer than expected to sign this guy. I have a feeling it's due to agent fees..."
coutinho star
13th Jun 2013 14:49
"i think you made a spelling mistake do you mean midtablemanc your sad sarcastik pesamistic attuide irks me no end. get a life .ynwa."
Coutinho_magic
13th Jun 2013 15:00
"MidTableTeam Jerk !!"
Coutinho_magic
13th Jun 2013 15:01
"MidTableTeam Jerk !!"
metallicalive
13th Jun 2013 15:12
"It's not the agent fee it's about number aspas wants number 9 shirt and lfc waiting for Carroll exit to give aspas that number that's all"
Bondy9
13th Jun 2013 15:18
"sick and tire reading about this so far we have been linked with all kinds and signed no one this includes Toure things once again being left after being told Liverpool wanted to conclude all there business early."
koponlads
13th Jun 2013 15:35
"Maybe the red tape is the fact the TRANSFER WINDOW IS STILL SHUT! We will have signed 2 maybe up to 4 players before it even opens, suppose this is still slow tho... Fans without a clue would do your head in!"
PipSFC
13th Jun 2013 16:09
"koponlads Obviously the transfer window doesn't matter considering several clubs have already signed players, and quickly. Sure they won't officially be on the books until July 1st but they have been confirmed buys. "
PipSFC
13th Jun 2013 16:10
"I think people are just getting frustrated at how long it's taking to complete this deal, and with past experiences (Dempsy, Sigurdson, etc.), people are getting a little anxious to tie this deal up quickly."
RedFan65
13th Jun 2013 16:19
"Guys, the transfer window does not officially open till July 1st so don't be thinking these deals are taking too long. We will be in great shape once the window closes at the end of August. I have a gut feeling we will be in good shape when it actually opens too."
imascouse
13th Jun 2013 16:30
"Don't understand why we are getting a player from a league nowhere near as hard as EPL and from a team that just avoided relegation on the last day. Tells me he doesn't perform against quality opposition. Hope I am wrong but seems like a BIG gamble to me"
PipSFC
13th Jun 2013 16:42
"imascouse - BBVA is actually a very good league - not as good as the EPL, but nonetheless, is has pretty high standards. Also, Aspas, while playing in a sub-par team, played exceptionally well against the likes of Real and Barca. I would venture to say he has what it takes to be at LFC."
alialhakim
13th Jun 2013 17:06
"We are getting used to the long and tedious process that Livepool condcuts to sign a payer. Just look at ManCity, Chelease, etc, and see how they move swiftly to sign their target."
imascouse
13th Jun 2013 17:13
"Pip, I hope you are right mate, time will tell. I just get concerned BR is not aiming high enough. A lot depends on funds made available I guess. We need champions league to attract better players. Hope it comes this year. "
TheLight
13th Jun 2013 17:26
"wooooo hooooo!!!!!"
TheLight
13th Jun 2013 17:28
"To midtableteam.... the transfer window has not even opened yet and we are putting deals in place for 5 players, before rodgers arrived deals were virtually only done on the last day of the transfer window, at least we now have a professional manager paying the right prices for places and not waiting until the last day to do it in desperation...."
TheLight
13th Jun 2013 17:30
"to Iamscouse, you really have not researched this lad have you, he ripped real madrid apart... is that a good enough team for you..."
Supportfsg
13th Jun 2013 17:45
"People he is not great on fifa. How else do you expect "fans" to judge him. He looks a very exciting prospect for us. And as for the comments on other players making moves don't forget all transfers are in principal until 1st July. The fact we have two lined up is fantastic business from The club.I really think that 4th spot is achievable if we get the right start."
liverpool1736
13th Jun 2013 19:05
"downing played epl for many years and lago played one at bbva if you compare the two 20 mil and 8 mil who would you pick whoever picks downing doesnt know football also downing 28 aspas 25 age"
liverpool1736
13th Jun 2013 19:09
"o goals and 0 assists on 2011-2012 season for 20 mil id rather lose 8 with the same stats not saying that aspas isnt good but you know what i mean"
adie65
13th Jun 2013 20:20
"To much negativity on here guys, Aspas a gamble? Was our now best looking player a gamble and I mean Coutinho. I never heard of him before he came to us and now I think hes the best signing i've seen coming in since King Kenny. I also have never seen LFC act so early in getting new players in, great work to all involved, YNWA LFC"
Team's-ready
13th Jun 2013 20:31
"Signed & sealed in principle!"
Binomial
13th Jun 2013 20:34
"yep, confirmed on website. done and sealed"
Aspas9Coutinho10
13th Jun 2013 21:46
"Where exactly will he play?"
libertine
14th Jun 2013 0:15
"This is dragging out a little"
lfcfootballsuitsme
14th Jun 2013 0:59
"Thats good when will we go for the likes of bentekes and soldados though we need three top quality strikers to challenge for the league and this guy has great potential as a winger so with a 20 goals season striker we would be unstopable YNWA "
Aspas9Coutinho10
14th Jun 2013 12:13
"Great replacement for Downing. "