Comments

No thanks
metallicalive
12th May 2013 12:30
StRoth
12th May 2013 12:35
"PLEASE NO. sign eriksen and wanyama :) eriksen is pure class and wanyama...a beast :)also get alderweireld....he wants to come here :P "
Liam Bekker
12th May 2013 12:39
"A solid defender, would fill the gap well, and he's Spanish - that's always a bonus"
The_snapper
12th May 2013 13:02
"LFC went for this player a few years back and he joined Madrid but I will for give him and sign him up he is very good defender but my frist choice whould be De Virj a good young player."
scotty78ynwa
12th May 2013 14:00
"If he wants the move get him he would be a very good signing. A no nonsense type defender happy with the ball at his feet good in the air can play both central defence positions & can chip in with goals too. He was captain at Valencia so must have leadership qualities which is exactly what we are looking for at the back. Id be more than happy with us signing him."
KhabidinG
12th May 2013 16:16
"Very experience defender. An ideal age at 27. If the price is right, sign him..."
Vosta Lee
12th May 2013 17:33
"Albiol is a good defender 'on his day'. The good thing about him is he has the versatility to play as a defensive midfielder. The bad thing is you never know when he will have a lapse of concentration. I hope the scouts keep on looking because I'm not sure if Albiol is an upgrade over Dagger and Skrtel."
Euroanfield
12th May 2013 18:06
"Not all Spanish players are top class. No thanks much better defenders out there."
papabobo
12th May 2013 21:03
"I SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE "LINK" TALK WITH PLAYERS ACROSS THE GLOBE. THE ANXIETY IS KILLING. LETS SEE SOME ACTION. "
dedu4lfc
13th May 2013 8:52
"Mehdi Benatia from Udinese please"
kimos28
13th May 2013 18:57
"Why ? why ? we have got Johnson ,Enrique and Wisdom i see what BR is trying to do but we don't need him "