Comments

Gooooooood need to get him quickly
metallicalive
11th May 2013 13:08
DeMeester
11th May 2013 13:12
"No, no, no, no!!!! This is the last player LFC should be thinking of buying. Whatever LFC offer will be too much!!!"
Team's-not-ready-yet
11th May 2013 13:37
"I don't know enough about this lad, but this quote does not fill me with hope: "Strootman is as good as Gareth Barry. He's a very useful player for every team. Especially when he's surrounded by better players.""
Hanomac
11th May 2013 13:46
"well done strootman you are the 1000th player to be linked with liverpool this year."
Agger-in-the-heart
11th May 2013 14:21
"a very very good midfield player, one of europes best. but im not sure he's the one we need."
Nickofella
11th May 2013 14:27
"As good as Barry?! So, he is distinctly average then?"
Eurochampsforkeeps
11th May 2013 14:36
"Center backs, def mid, wingers, striker. Squad is then good."
dan41
11th May 2013 15:19
"people seem to forget how much we struggled without a commanding midfielder like lucas on the field, and strootman would help us not only bridge that gap but also control the midfield. fantastic midfielder, leader and would be great addition"
jimbob01
11th May 2013 16:36
"its a huge worry when coaches are putting us on a lower tier to city and utd now also. it just proves what way the players must be thinking of us too. "
Vosta Lee
11th May 2013 17:07
"As good as Gareth Barry? My memories of Gareth Barry are of him watching Mesut Ozil dancing around him. Good enough for Liverpool but not for Manchester teams? Not sure if it's a reverse psychology thing or what but I can't be bothered about this player now."
in279
11th May 2013 19:39
"Guys, I think Liverpool should buy this young lad from Wigan, I mean the man of the match today in the FA Cup final, McManaman. We can offload bunch of players like Assaidi, Coates, Shelvey, Spearing...absolutely no quality from these players, atleast not in. LFC standard. What do u guys think?"
in279
11th May 2013 19:44
"I wanna hear BR getting transfer deals ASAP instead of waiting for last minute. There's bunch of players that r in the team with absolutely no quality of LFC standard."
in279
11th May 2013 20:03
"Brandan Rodgers - if u read this, please buy this kid from Wigan, McManaman. I put my money in this lad over Walcott. Plus, we could bargain on a better price."
aeryn
11th May 2013 20:07
"hope this ain't true he's way overrated "
Starzy-YNWA
11th May 2013 21:44
"Strootman would be perfect he can back up Lucas and Gerrard. He may even be good enough to overtake them. But realistically it will be tough to get him."
canuck33
11th May 2013 22:46
"As good as Gareth Barry and a useful player is Joe Allen. So we are covered in that department."
lfcfanno1
11th May 2013 23:24
"I like the sound of this bloke would be a good signing question is how much?"
lfcfanno1
11th May 2013 23:28
"sorry guys I read it wrong NO DEFINATELY NOT GOOD ENOUGH 4 US SELL THE USELESS PLAYERS NOT UP TO OUR STANDARD and for you all who say this I AGREE MCMANAMAN TO LIVERPOOL (IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THAT SOUND FAMILAR LOL)!!!!"
Aspas9Coutinho10
12th May 2013 0:06
"I would prefer Eriksen and Wanyama please. Both players would please majority of the LFC fans as well as the owners. Also why do several LFC fans think BR only has around 25M to spend? In January, we did not sell anyone and BR still managed to spend over 20M on Coutinho and Sturridge, think about it! "
lfcfootballsuitsme
12th May 2013 1:25
"free transfers anyone, walter samuel, keisuke honda, danny simpson, douglas, flamini, hubocan, ivanschitz, metzelder, amorebieta, demichellis, should we take any of them players ?"
A Red In My Bed
12th May 2013 1:32
"We have to try for Eriksson FIRST. If its clear from the player himself he doesn't want to come, then we can concentrate on others. But the Sooner we sound Eriksson out the better. At least we know where we stand then!"
Vosta Lee
12th May 2013 3:40
"Roberto Martinez has a way with wide players...Victor Moses, Antonio Valencia, Nzogbia and now Callum McManaman. McManaman to Liverpool sounds right but is he the real deal or another player that will need a couple of years to start producing? If only Coutinho had a twin..."
KhabidinG
12th May 2013 9:08
"In midfield we lacked tough tackling midfielder. Can Jonjo play on that position? Will we sign Diame type of player? Would it be a swap deal between A Williams & J Allen?"
gemboy
12th May 2013 9:25
"Strootman and/or Eriksen! YNWA!"
sajuzzz
12th May 2013 11:03
"dick advocaat!! o_O"
in279
12th May 2013 11:15
"McManaman is very versatile type of player. He has speed and knows how to take a defender...above all he's hungry for the goals. He gets a bit selfish at times when he's in the box, but we can deal with that..."
kimos28
12th May 2013 12:49
" well Strootman is not really a lfc player and i'm sure that lfc will give psv about 15 million like Joe Allen and his wages high but he miy be ok , Erikson is better "
vseow
12th May 2013 14:24
"Yes YNWA"
SUPERLFCMANFORUMHERO
12th May 2013 16:05
"I was interested until I read 'Strootman is as good as Gareth Barry'"
walkzzz
12th May 2013 20:47
"Move very quickly LFC"
LFCfan128
13th May 2013 0:09
"As good as Gareth Barry !!!! LOL. Not sure if thats a complement or insult?!"