Comments

I have no doubt this young man will take his chance. He is the new SG and will become an awesome player. He will have to bide his time as SG will be around emind of yfor a while. This kid can pass, tackle, run with the ball and score goals, remind you of anyone? I am so excited about next season.
buddha130642
10th May 2013 16:21
DTD#IsTheBestThreadMaker
10th May 2013 16:43
"Brendan Rodgers is a real polar opposite to Kenny, he doesn't half love the sound of his own voice. Next season let the results do the talking Brendan lad."
DTD#IsTheBestThreadMaker
10th May 2013 16:43
nick1970fev
10th May 2013 17:00
"time to show what you've got, but I think you'll get even more competition coming in the summer. hopefully = Ericson at least YNWA "
wellyit
10th May 2013 17:04
"br needs to start playing the mind games with other teams . will be a lot easier without sir alex . come on BR time to earn your stripes ynwa "
Hanomac
10th May 2013 17:13
"Huge job in the summer to turn this club around,with ferguson retiring this is our chance to close the gap.I know downing has had a good season but he would be one of the first players I would get rid off,too many players not lfc quality.players who play great one week and poor the next,the free ride is over.brendan needs to off load the dead wood!"
Hanomac
10th May 2013 17:18
"I would also promote Ibe,coady and Morgan to beef up squad.lets all get behind the manager and players and get this club bk to where it belongs! Champions!"
LFCYNWALFC
10th May 2013 17:22
"I hope your right Buddha coz I struggle to see the impact he brings a lot of the times I watch him play - I dont think we can hail him as the new SG - NO ONE can be the new SG coz there will never be a player of his magnitude for a long while at this club - I just hope shelvey can step up to achieve greatness"
Hanomac
10th May 2013 17:24
"To call shelvey the new gerrard is very premature,he has talent yes but their will never be another gerrard."
classANDsuccess
10th May 2013 17:30
"Shelvey can make the centre of the pitch his, with two good performances then next season too. He's got the quality and just needs another season to learn from the master and gain experience. Would like to see more of some others though..."
metallicalive
10th May 2013 17:41
"come on jonjo get it\m/"
LFCYNWALFC
10th May 2013 17:48
"list of players to go next season - Borini! list of player that need to be put on the bench till they improve - lucas hendo downing list of players that need a slap to get them to pass properly / know when to pass - enrique lucas list of positions that need bolstering - 1 striker, 2 central defenders, 2 wingers"
vseow
10th May 2013 17:52
"Hi Jojo, if you can cut out the rash tackles and impetuousness, he will do very well. YNWA"
96kingston
10th May 2013 17:57
"After every match i watch and the team looses i become angry but when i hear the press conference all the feelings just fades away because of the way BR talks persuades me that we can really do good and we just need the belief and the determination to be up there with the best... We are a better team!! YNWA"
YNWA1972
10th May 2013 18:01
"This guy definitely has talent he shines for u21's hope he can step up and have a fantastic career at Liverpool "
Dede 7
10th May 2013 19:02
"would love to see Jordon Ibe when we play QPR at Anfield next week. hard working Lad."
buddha130642
10th May 2013 19:12
"LFCYNWALFC, trust me this kid is the real deal. He has the strut, the passion and above all the skill to take over from our captain when that sad day comes along. He just needs to grow up and cut out the rashness and impetuousness - which was once leveled at SG and, look how he turned out.. "
dbz
10th May 2013 19:45
"BR is very articulate with his words and spins his web in a very charismatic manner, which is what I think earned him this job. I hope he can deliver next season"
Centrecircle1000
10th May 2013 20:35
"Im still hoping jonjo will get better but he will benefit from playing more often so interesting too see what happens next few years............ "
cypo red
10th May 2013 20:49
"Is there any chance of us keeping Carroll too? He is so young and will become good."
usmans
10th May 2013 21:19
"what a challenge!, but I am 100% sure that he will not disapoint the team, he is young but strong, he can make good passes although he is poor in hitting the back of the net, but I can see another Iniesta in him, keep on Jonjo"
TheLight
10th May 2013 21:30
"he is going to be a very good player young jonjo, glad we have him, he needs to be cultured a little bit to play our style but he has the talent to get there."
TravisJackson
10th May 2013 23:46
"I think Shelvey has more potential than Henderson even though i agree Hendo has done very well at late"
classANDsuccess
11th May 2013 0:02
"hey!hey!hey!hey!hey! Let's sell the whole team and buy barcelona! Dump Rodgers and FSG(where were they when we needed investment and were close to going broke?)and get Hulk, Ronaldo, Maradonna(time machine) and Blonko or whatever he's called from Dortmand! I just hope this doesn't cost money or need an attractive team to get this as I can't think of that in my head... "
gemboy
11th May 2013 1:09
"I also hope that in these last two games the gaffer will allow a few of the other players such as Suso, Assaidi and Coates a chance to play to proove their worth! YNWA!"
Rivaldo1979
11th May 2013 1:24
"Hmmm... not so sure buddha. He's got a lot of great attributes but his first touch is often heavy. Love his tenacity and he's still young. Next year is going to be very, very interesting for LFC. I really hope everyone gets behind BR. We are definitely moving in the right direction."
buddha130642
11th May 2013 1:55
"Rivaldo1979, tryst me, he is going to be some player. He is raw but has all the attributes to take over the heavy mantle. I love his swagger, courage and his belief that he deserves to be in the team. He will be the fulcrum in the future! "
dinz00
11th May 2013 4:54
"Bring in coady, much better than shelvey I think, he gets lost on the pitch too many times"
mushroomscouser0713
11th May 2013 7:34
" "Again, you have to be realistic. The realism is, it was only earlier this season we got two consecutive wins in the Premier League for the first time in over a year"..and yet Kenny was fired for his results.And here we are 7th with no cups or qualification. FSG your time is running out."
mushroomscouser0713
11th May 2013 7:39
"And as far as Jonjo is concerned, I am not sure intelligence can be taught, but his abilities and value fit in well with were the club is now. "
Centrecircle1000
11th May 2013 8:04
"Mushroom- did u get out the wrong side of the bed this morning? Cheer up !! I lnow the seasons over but no need to be miserable"
mushroomscouser0713
11th May 2013 8:32
"Centrecircle...not miserable at all...I could not be happier than finishing 7th with no cups.Every morning I wake up, jump out of bed and scream "YES!!!7th PLACE!!" "
doveenter
11th May 2013 8:46
"Sell him he is to lazy in his play for this club. If he loses the ball(which he does with amazing regularity) he just stands and watches the player take it away.........."
Big Osebasa
11th May 2013 8:56
"It is nice to see young players get the chance to play and show themselves.But results from the remaining less important games can't be taken as an evidence for a players' real performance.Only players that are goo in big and important games should stay here for next season.It is also time to drop JH & SD and give the chance to Suso,Assaidi.."
Big Osebasa
11th May 2013 9:11
"And also if BR is allowed to stay on the job he must know that next season is not a time to talk about "progress" ,"how much improvement a mediocre player is showing " etc...Only the players' real time performance ,results on the pitch,and points & our position in the table should make the talkings."
Centrecircle1000
11th May 2013 9:22
"Mushroom- i know but we will improve"
Omobalogun
11th May 2013 10:02
"Yes because of his power play he can be in the mould of SG"
Ronny-G
11th May 2013 10:32
"BR is a classic case of stick your head in the sand. Next season will prove his real credentials. He'll have to build from defense to attack. AS for Shelvey, I don't think he's proven himself to be the next Gerrard at all. Much slower, and poorer at finishing. Conor Coady has more promise as a leader. Time will tell."
SIMPLYRED
11th May 2013 16:36
"Jonjo reminds me so much of the young Stevie G - right down to the miss-timed tackles, gratuitous fouls and silly bookings -plus some fantastic passes and goals."
buckie
11th May 2013 18:34
"budha obviously you've not been to specsavers! Jonjo has talent, but sadly no football brain, he's lazy, a liability and most importantly lacks hunger! Needs to improve a lot in a lot of areas. we brought him from Charlton, he'd probably struggle to get in their midfield now!"