Comments

Though I was there that night, the only things I remember was the brilliantly taken goal and a Phil Thompson clearance off the line near the end. I see from the ticket it was only £5 to get in.....probably equates to around £30 nowadays!
LFCInstanbul
10th May 2013 10:20
jodey
10th May 2013 11:15
"BR should allow Reina, Johnson and Enrique to go for medical treatment fitting test for next season and bring in the young ones to play the remaining two games."
jodey
10th May 2013 11:15
clanna
10th May 2013 11:20
"good read brian it used to be great going to different grounds back then and never experiencing any trouble unfortunately how times change ynwa"
ozyredno1
10th May 2013 11:45
"Absolute GOLD! YNWA"
scotwack
10th May 2013 12:37
"I was there and also obtained 100 tickets from Bruge.through a colleague in Belgium. I was in direct line of the 18 yard line for KK's goal. I stayed that night in a hotel in Kensington and on entering the bar late on it was full of supporters. What a party."
scotwack
10th May 2013 12:40
"In case anybody wonders I distributed the tickets to printers in Liverpool and paid for them through my marketing promotions budget. Best spend I ever made."
rhylred
10th May 2013 15:32
"Remember after the game,no trains back to North Wales,so got one to Liverpool ended up sleeping on James street station & got train home in the morning.."