Comments

Looks good lets win in this now boys!! YNWA
4everfaithful
2nd May 2013 0:00
Baron-Dent
2nd May 2013 0:01
"Looks Great!"
ldanby123
2nd May 2013 0:01
"love this!"
TurtleForce
2nd May 2013 0:01
"Liking it!"
RedTrilogy
2nd May 2013 0:02
"Great that, now awaits the horror of the next two............."
DoctorLiverpool
2nd May 2013 0:03
"I like it! The Home kit looks a little bit more like the old days.. which is positive. The Away kit looks fresh too :)"
DoctorLiverpool
2nd May 2013 0:03
SjB
2nd May 2013 0:03
"i will be getting that... and the goalies... haha cant wait for the away kit and the 3rd kit..."
DoctorLiverpool
2nd May 2013 0:03
DoctorLiverpool
2nd May 2013 0:04
ben123lfc
2nd May 2013 0:04
"Great kit:) love it!"
SjB
2nd May 2013 0:04
"sexy kits "
TSurya
2nd May 2013 0:04
"I like the home kit....nice design...an keeper's jersey looks like an away kit...YNWA....!!!"
LFCcath1892
2nd May 2013 0:04
"Wonder how much Warrior pay someone to design this as not much design went into it. Never mind,it's still predominantly red, has a bit of white in it this time round & as it is not too dissimilar to last seasons I can save on forking out for a new shirt."
LFCcath1892
2nd May 2013 0:05
Eurochampsforkeeps
2nd May 2013 0:06
"Very nice."
bossman01
2nd May 2013 0:06
"Yes, very nice indeed!....It's pure class and reminiscent of circa 1984(and proof that you should ignore all those ''leaked'' pics that we keep seeing). Let's hope the Away/3rd kits are just as good ;-)"
TSurya
2nd May 2013 0:06
"like the jersey n design....keeper's jersey looks like an away kit...YNWA...!!!"
aeryn
2nd May 2013 0:08
"looks great a bit retro but great so does the keeper shirt"
Greg H
2nd May 2013 0:08
"Loving new red kit, not sold on keeper kit yet though "
Steven1988lfc
2nd May 2013 0:08
"Home kit is very nice! People should also stop sulking about liverpool bringing a new kit out every year! They don't force you to buy it! "
gemboy
2nd May 2013 0:09
"Brilliant! Nothing like how it was leaked out! Glad I've pre-ordered mine!Hopefully this new gear will bring us overall success next season! YNWA!"
ricric9
2nd May 2013 0:10
"Liking it ;) looks a really good kit ;) YNWA<3"
phil72
2nd May 2013 0:11
"I had already ordered my new shirt,must admit i am disappointed the old shirt was only used for 1 season and looking at these pics the only changes are no collars and a couple of white stripes,on the upside i don't like collars. Y.N.W.A "
StevieHeighway9
2nd May 2013 0:12
"Very nice - prefer collarless to the current kit. But why don't we ever put 5 stars underneath or round the badge? We should celebrate the fact that we are the only English team that can do this. "
sco77lfc
2nd May 2013 0:12
"The Home strips are nice. BUT! The leaked images of the away and 3rd strip are laughable. Cant see them selling well "
scotty78ynwa
2nd May 2013 0:13
"LFCcath1892 We are called THE REDS for a reason. Some people just have to moan about something tho i guess. I love it looks great i will be owning one anyway :-) "
G-Mc
2nd May 2013 0:16
"I'm not sure about this one! Not much time or effort went into it, from what I can see! Yeah, its Red... which is good and important but that's it?!! The LFC goalkeepers must have chipped in and paid someone off in Warrior... and it worked! I might buy that instead! "
sco77lfc
2nd May 2013 0:17
"The Outfield players home strip was the same as the leaked pictures i saw not long back, and they were accompanied by two other outfield strips....which were an eye sore. Still time to change them, No?"
englndr9
2nd May 2013 0:17
"I preferred last years, but still nice. My only gripe would be the white piping only going half way around the sleeve looks unfinished. Doesn't need to be there to be honest. Like the keepers kit though. A little different. I still think of Ray Clemence in green as classic Liverpool for our #1. Should be full if grass stains after a match."
Banger1
2nd May 2013 0:21
"Looks very good. I hope this will be the start of great things for this great football club."
Loz99
2nd May 2013 0:32
"Ticks all the right boxes, very nice indeed, I like it, great!"
LFCcath1892
2nd May 2013 1:31
"Thank you so much scotty78ynwa, I never realised we were called 'the reds' cos we play in red. How have I been a fan for 40yrs & not noticed! If you read my comment I did not moan anywhere just expressed pleasure at it still being predominantly red but said not much 'design' effort needed. Any of us cld have designed the same. "
Pablo Hermes
2nd May 2013 1:41
"Neat. I really like the front side. The white stripes are quite pointless, but at least there's not too many of them."
spw211
2nd May 2013 2:06
"Home kit not too bad, still it could be better but at least it's not as bad as the away kits. Warrior need to improve a lot, it might be a good deal for the club but their designs are not good. "
flickboy2
2nd May 2013 2:17
"like them both...im pretty sure the idea to re vert back to our glory days strips is to inspire the liverpool of old..just like our red nets..and 67 goals..and rising...lets hope for some triped our green and yellow for our carling cup kit"
GAGGZY
2nd May 2013 2:32
"I stopped getting excited about new kits years ago. I must say I like the goalie one though."
shanklys best
2nd May 2013 5:59
"WHY? Are we even having yet another new home kit?? Yet again LFC is ripping off its loyal fans... No! I am not a man U or EFC fan,since 2006, this will be about 18 new kits incl goalies.. and still an away kit to come. "
shanklys best
2nd May 2013 6:02
"You really dont care about your fans LFC... I dont expect the yanks too but the likes of Gerrard, Carra and Ian Ayre (scousers) should say something. I have two kids, other LFC fans have more, it costs a fortune. Pathetice money grabbing Liverpool"
CharlesYNWA
2nd May 2013 6:16
"The white one is very very very very beautiful. I gonna ask it to my girlfriend hahaha"
MigraineBhoy
2nd May 2013 6:30
"Will be buying mine at home in Ireland. â"
snuske
2nd May 2013 6:52
"Striking Home kit. YNWA. Goal keeper kit is sharp too."
Kingmat
2nd May 2013 7:38
"Nice, though it would look even nicer with a big ooredoo logo on the front....."
johnnymac27
2nd May 2013 8:17
"OMG ITS TERRIBLE LOOKS LIKE TWO SHIRTS SEWN TOGETHER YUKK!!!!!!!!"
Ricci9
2nd May 2013 8:36
"Looks crap again. Bring back our full badge and stop with the yellow, what are warrior thinking? Replicating our old, dated kits is not going to suddenly replicate our glory. The sooner we move on from our past the better! another year I won't be getting any Liverpool kit!"
Ricci9
2nd May 2013 9:03
"Just noticed the "liverpool fc" between the stripes! It might be a good deal for KFC from warrior but how many millions are they loosing in shirt sales with crap like this! I'll stick to my addidas kits for another year thanks warrior!"
CaolanGerrard8
2nd May 2013 9:09
"I don't like the idea of a new kit every season, families are struggling enough with the recession to afford a top every season. Although, I can see how it is good for the club's funds."
Billy B girl
2nd May 2013 9:11
"These kits are dreadful - more like red/orange than our Liverpool Red. Come on Warrior we are known as THE REDS get the kit sorted! I won't be buying any of this!"
ReturnOfTheKing
2nd May 2013 9:21
"Best kit for years this. For all moaning about changing the kit after a year, unfortunately the club has to make money to towards buying those players we all want to challenge for honors. Sad but true in the modern game."
LFCInstanbul
2nd May 2013 9:47
"There's only 7 articles to date on this website about the new home kit....talk about promoting a product!! It looks good, shame about the sponsors name though."
Deluxiey
2nd May 2013 9:53
"nice one. lets move on on high next season lads!! YNWA"
Deluxiey
2nd May 2013 9:58
"nice one. lets move on on high next season lads!! YNWA"
Tipp-Kop
2nd May 2013 9:59
"How do LFC expect us supporters to fund a new kit every year? We are in a double dip recession and i only got my lads kit for him in september....7 months ago - warrior and Fenway are following a dangerous trend of changing kits too often!!!!!"
Grazer1975
2nd May 2013 10:05
"They both look great, the kit reminds me of the old Crown Paints kit. Don't purchase on line if you stay in South Africa, duties and taxes cost as much as the shirt."
WhelanR
2nd May 2013 10:07
"Shades of 1984 which is great..thank god for this, sets up next season nicely YNWA"
Grazer1975
2nd May 2013 10:08
"Why do DHL do our online deliveries......They are sponsors for the S"
ratfeatures
2nd May 2013 10:08
"Is the short sleeve goalikeepers jersey available??"
kopking100
2nd May 2013 10:11
"Seriously, a recession where people have less money it is hard to justify forking out for 3 new jerseys every season. The prices are too high as well, Im not sure this is right but Im in the business of saving money and the jersey can be bought for less at a specific website that contains the word sports and then the word direct and finally ending with .com. Sorry but my pocket needs me."
Kaser
2nd May 2013 10:51
"Yah, if the short sleeve keeper's jersey is available, I'll definitely get one. I thought Doni always looked great in his short sleeved keeper's jersey."