Comments

Good to see you back in training, hopefully you'll have a bit more luck with injuries now. With Suarez banned for ten matches (atm, unless Liverpool successfully appeal) no doubt you'd probably have a string of games to show why your worth £12m.
harbin91
25th Apr 2013 13:24
Hanomac
25th Apr 2013 13:27
"But for how long? 5 clubs in such a sort period of time,do they know something we don't?good to see him back tho and lets hope he gets off to a flyer next season!give him time he's still only young!"
kopvikas
25th Apr 2013 13:36
"YNWA Fabio , Make most of the opportunity you get. Next season you gonna rock !! "
kopvikas
25th Apr 2013 13:36
kopvikas
25th Apr 2013 13:36
SkyZA
25th Apr 2013 13:41
"good to have you back Fabio, especially in the absence of LS.I wish you are fit enough to take part in the remaining games.I have a good feeling about you, you somehow remind me of Inzaghi, you make perfect runs into the box,and Coutinho can give you inteligent passes to put away"
arachana
25th Apr 2013 13:41
"Welcome back Borini. Want COATES on the pitch!"
George292
25th Apr 2013 13:41
"Heâ"
elzino
25th Apr 2013 13:43
"wow borinis back, so are we gonna get top four now or something?"
SkyZA
25th Apr 2013 13:44
"I was kinda hoping that we could start the next season with full personnel,but with LS ban and SG due for a shoulder injury,we probably going to have a slow start as we did in the current campaign.Why has luck eluded us so much.What has ever happened to my beloved Liverpool. God please intervene"
liverpoollover1
25th Apr 2013 14:16
"well, it's been prophesied that Liverpool will fall before rising again, hopefully we rise again next season. I am certain Borini will shine, everybody got their own time to shine."
liverpoollover1
25th Apr 2013 14:22
"So what is Suarez still doing at Melwood? he should be home sleeping because he has nothing to offer again this season. "
25th Apr 2013 14:23
"fantastic news "
Save us Kenny
25th Apr 2013 14:24
"Nothing personal towards the lad, but he doesnt look good enough for a champions league side. CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME"
L-MAN07
25th Apr 2013 14:26
"No words...!"
gemboy
25th Apr 2013 14:27
"Welcome back Fabio! Timely return with Suarez's ban. Hopefully you can close the season with a bang! YNWA!"
G-Child
25th Apr 2013 14:31
"you have no common sense what so ever"
ste2013
25th Apr 2013 14:38
"are we suppose to be excited? waste of money doesn't no were the net is "
L-MAN07
25th Apr 2013 14:41
"One way or another this season has got to be in the top 5 worst ever seasons we have had! Ironically we may still qualify for Europe through the Fair play league so let's hope we don't get any more yellow cards.We must clear the deadwood this summer and make some serious signings.Enough is enough with mediocre signings."
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 14:43
"BR's press conference just absolutely brilliant. Fair play to BR. He was utterly superb in it and handled it very very well indeed. Big respect to BR."
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 14:46
"And he let the FA have it full bore too."
25th Apr 2013 15:07
"Absolutley discusted with the FA, SKY and various neswpapers. The biased towards Manure Utd and hatred and discrimination towards Liverpool is an absolute discrace. Luis crossed the line granted but Defoe got off scott free. Players who have wrecked other players careers with tackles have had less of a penalty. The FA are a bunch of Nazi's and Suarez has been hung out to dry. "
25th Apr 2013 15:10
"Redahendo- Wil you stop trying to be the next Buddha by disagreeing with the majority and being so outspoken. Yes seen your comments proclaiming us fans to be fools (OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT). Why don't you go and support another club if you think we are fools. "
25th Apr 2013 15:11
"All season you have had it in for our best player saying he has a negative impact on the team. Mate, without him we would be fighting relegation. Shameful the way you and one or 2 others have taken sides with the FA. "
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 15:14
"Ani- trolls mate."
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 15:16
"Ani- trolls mate."
aligualandos
25th Apr 2013 15:18
"is good u a back"
25th Apr 2013 15:28
"Rushjob_ Seething last night mate. I was away from home, had access to a computer but not my own. Had so many accounts on here that I wasn't sure which email account I currently use to log in here. So all I could do was read and not comment, hence my belated comments on Suarez today. Couldn't believe how some so- called fans could turn on him. "
25th Apr 2013 15:28
25th Apr 2013 15:28
25th Apr 2013 15:29
"Yes, Luis was out of order but even rival fans have said the punishment was harsh. Just feel some people come on here just to get some attention by being outspoken and purposely having opposing opinions to get a reaction. "
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 15:46
"Ani, they do just that. They are known as trolls.! "
25th Apr 2013 15:48
"Rushjob. yeah man, so it seems. Not heard BR's press conference yet. Is it on this site? "
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 15:58
"Even when I don't post my name gets mentioned, boy it tough being me. I have no idea if the Rushjobgate got resolved as I missed the debate. But, this Rushjob_ - who is normally dour - is sounding surprisingly positive, keep it up, also leave the name bashing for those with limited vocabulary. "
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 16:01
"RUSHJOB-like your comment on BR press con- you sound much happier - thats the rushjob we know!"
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 16:03
"BR handled the interview with his usual aplomb. He laid out the inadequacies of the FA, who are using Suarez as a scapegoat. We should most definitely appeal and resist any plan for them to increase it. It shouldn't be more than a 6 game ban - at the very worst. We should boycott the FA cup. "
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 16:21
"Buddha-I said exactly that earlier re the FA Cup. Screw the FA. They've been failing our club since 1989 and contiinue to do so. Centrecircle. Im still me, but when credit is due, it should be offered no matter what. And BR in that presser was utterly brilliant. "
Rajkamal
25th Apr 2013 16:23
"May be we should be training the Borussia Dortmund way - goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/22/footbonaut-dortmunds-secret-weapon/ #BR #YNWA"
25th Apr 2013 16:25
"It's called not having an agenda and saying it how it is innit Rushjob. Nowt to do with being negative/positive. Or sticking with one manager and not sticking with another. Maybe the penny will drop for some on here one day... "
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 16:27
"Well said rushjob- we will improve next season tho lad, wait n see. And remember we are lfc today tmrw and always"
Bukiss
25th Apr 2013 16:29
"Hope this guy comes good for us!!!"
karimessex81
25th Apr 2013 16:34
"Rubbish over rated player, sell him back to Italy, sell Allen back to Swansea and buy some real talent. what a waste of money."
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 16:34
"Ani- if u mean me, i dont have an agenda- or any issuse with anyone and i say it like it is too"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 16:41
"There have been two incidences of biting in past 6/7 years. One Dafoe who got a yellow card and the other guy got a 5 match ban. Go figure with Luis..its an FA and MANU agenda to throw the book at him. Nobody should be surprise and if we appeal expect another game or two to follow. Time for this club to fight back on the pitch and start winning games. "
25th Apr 2013 16:41
"Paranoia Centrecircle1000- Chill man, wasn't on about you!!! Back to subject anyway. I think Borrini like Sturridge could do a job for LFC but neither are prolific. Borrini's movement is good and could create chances for others. We seem to have a few Heskey's ast our ranks. Good team players but not prolific. "
25th Apr 2013 16:42
"Sturridge is more of a hitman but a poor version compared to most other top strikers in prem. He seems to have a golden period and then goes missing. Hope he finds more consistency"
ScouseAlbatross
25th Apr 2013 16:43
"welcome back amico - we need ur shooting boots asap!!!"
25th Apr 2013 16:44
"*a-m-o-n-g-s-t our ranks* Blummin ek, what is it with this site"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 16:46
"Still cant understand why we paid 10m or so for Borini when we had AC here..I wish him well, he really needs to take his chance now that Luis is banned for 10 games"
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 16:49
"Ani-ok no probs- sturidge needs a long run of games. Only then will we see if hes guna be a top stiker for us.- as for borini ( whos back in training) i pretty sure he wont make it but hope he proves me wrong"
redrob2005
25th Apr 2013 16:51
"good luck lad hope you have some good luck in front of goal movement is brilliant"
25th Apr 2013 16:53
"WhelanR- agree mate. Feel BR likes players with movement to which Borrini is pretty good at. However I feel Carroll would contribute far more in terms of goals and creating chances. BR's style of play is what gets fans excited, away from the traditional methods of the English game and more continental- Our team is too lightweight in my opinion and lacking much needed bite. "
25th Apr 2013 16:57
"Centrecircle1000 - no worries pal"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 17:03
"AN-RD-2005 - Yes Borini movement v good for sure. Perhaps Coutinho and Stevie can take full advantage of it. The lad deserves a chance now with Luis gone for a while. I have some doubts about him but i sure hope he makes it. We must vastly improve our defence over the summer, hope BR gets some quality players in. Good job done by BR today i must admit"
25th Apr 2013 17:09
"WhelanR- Agree Re- Defence. Glen Johnson is a liabilty at times. Skrtel has his dodgey games and have seen him out muscled at times. Enrique has improved. Only Agger and of course Carra who ahve been consistent. Sadly the latter is retiring. Do have a lot of faith in Martin Kelly, feel he will be a beast of a adefender for yrs to come"
Loz99
25th Apr 2013 17:11
"You can easily tell if a Striker is any good, by looking at their 'End Product' how good is their 'End Product'. No 'End Product' = Crap, it really is that simple."
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 17:13
"AN-RD-2005 - your bang on with your assessment. Johnson cant defend well enough for that position and Kelly will be a beast of a defender. I would start him right back next season like Carra in early years. If i were BR i would make Carra defensive coach right away"
Loz99
25th Apr 2013 17:15
"Used to read books by Kevin Keegan, in them he used to refer to certain players as 'nearly men', nearly scored, should have scored, just missed the post, just hit the post, clipped the bar, nearly scored and so on 'nearly men' he was right! I see it in our teams of recent years, nearly teams."
LFC1958
25th Apr 2013 17:15
"Time to show that we are not a one man team. Borini has the ideal opportunity to set up along with Daniel. Luis I hope will still be with us next year. We have given him enough support. Damn right that we should appeal even if it means a lengthier ban. Can't let FA walk over us again and again.YNWA"
habola
25th Apr 2013 17:18
"mr borini u re high welcome bactk to our family i know that u will be very stronger than ever before gud luck to u next season"
habola
25th Apr 2013 17:18
habola
25th Apr 2013 17:18
habola
25th Apr 2013 17:18
25th Apr 2013 17:20
"Good call with Carra as defensive coach WhelanR. Do wonder though if BR would want it as Carra has a major influence at the club and should things not go to plan, shouts for Carra would get louder. I may be wrong but you could see BR was frustrated by the attention Rafa was getting upon his return. contd"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 17:20
"LFC1958 - I agree that the club should stand up to the FA. Appealing plays right into their hands though. The way to do it is support Luis 100%, ensure he stays and get back into top 4 next season and into CL! That is how we should stand up to these corrupt muppets"
25th Apr 2013 17:20
"Think BR wants to start his own revoloution and remove any ghosts from the past. I'd rather see Kelly as Centre half but if we do get reinforcements for that position, yeah i'd put him as right back."
25th Apr 2013 17:24
"Loz99- Interesting point- nearly men and totally agree"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 17:24
"No doubt about it. If we had Kelly right back with Sammi Hyppia type centre back beside Agger (and Enrique on left) we would have the aeriel power to neuter many of the big physical teams in the PL. The key to top 4 is defence as i think BR will get the attacking formation right"
habola
25th Apr 2013 17:26
"pls lfc may God help u do whatever it takes to be successful in appealling for suarez ban"
25th Apr 2013 17:28
"Great teams are generally buiilt from the back to start with. In fairness to BR, I guess he may have felt that defence wasn't such a priority as the last few yrs it has been one of our strongest areas. But he does need to spend this summer. Hope it's not another ex player of his (i,e) Ashley Williams. He's ok but there are much better out there"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 17:30
"AN-RD 2005 - i take your point but if BR is fully confident in himself and his philosophy he would bring Carra on board as this could further improve and enhance his philosophy. Carra knows defending, he lives and breaths it. He also knows what is required to make our defence the best in the business. A mistake to let such a valuable person go i feel"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 17:33
"I would be on the phone to big Sammi and others. Surely we can look outside of Swansea and Chelski bench/reserve squad for players? Apparently the polish guy Lewandowski(?) was bought for £4m by BDortmund!!!!"
25th Apr 2013 17:34
"WhelanR. Yeah most probs your right. Just noticed how insecure he was when everyone was raving about Rafa last week. But yeah, he'd be a fool not to at least ask Carra."
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 17:39
"..i will make a prediction, Manure will not win another le for 10+ years..they are done for...old rasher nose is in the departure lounge.."
Antlau2334
25th Apr 2013 17:44
"Suarez, You have my utmost support. Keep high your spirit. Spill out your vengeance and crush all the teams with your skills and wizardry next season. Most impt, I always believe you are not a racist; and personally, you are the victim of a whole big scam yourself. Come back even stronger."
Antlau2334
25th Apr 2013 17:44
Redcrusader
25th Apr 2013 17:47
"I strongly belief if we buy well in the summer and fill the gaps we will be right at the top of the tree next time round...And i am sure that luis will stay and defy the FA who a bunch of idiots and morons. SO two fingers to the FA!!! "
joe1992
25th Apr 2013 17:58
"lool johnson megged in the second pic"
RyanJ-LFC
25th Apr 2013 18:02
"Perfect timing. Hopefully he can keep on top of himself now and get a proper chance to do what he's good at."
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 18:14
"Rushjob, glad to hear that you have not lost your positive bone. Tell your mate Ani that you and him don't sing from the same hymn sheet all the time as he clearly is haunted by KK removal, whilst you were more even-minded about it, even though lately you have become more belligerent, but who is this Rushjob9? "
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 18:20
"WhelanR 1739- I said same 5 years ago. Big lol. Bacon face isn't going anywhere soon, and if the rumoured Rooney out and Bale and Baines in happen, it'll make our 'we only need 3 players' appear somewhat futile sadly. "
25th Apr 2013 18:42
"Buddha. Behave yourself and stop causing conflict... To$$er"
25th Apr 2013 18:46
"Have to say that if we cannot compete then I do hope City/Chelsea or any other team start to dominate. Cannot do with the glaoting Mancs. They apparently chanting obscenities about us the other day. They are obsessed with us. Love to knock em off their perch"
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 18:47
"Ani, stop mentioning my name, you do this more than you do your hero KK. And stop latching unto Rushjob its becoming creepy. "
krocc
25th Apr 2013 18:51
"LUIS SUAREZ YNWA!! "
25th Apr 2013 18:52
"Buddha seriously off will ya. No idea what you are going on about Ref Rushjob. We are having a good debate on here all you do is stir trouble. Everyone is sick of you. For goodness sake, grow up. "
Krisgin
25th Apr 2013 19:04
"BORINI COMING BACK IS VERY TIMELY BUT HAS HE GOT THE QUALITY TO REPLACE LUIS IN THE TEAM7 I DO NOT THINK SO."
25th Apr 2013 19:09
"Guess with 4 games to go and nothing to play for (Derby apart) it can be a great time to experiment. Wouldn't be so confident if Borini was to be our main striker with DS at the start of next season. Doesn't strike fear. If Suarez is still with us I still feel we need more attacking options. Maybe Carroll or if he doesn't return get another striker"
Krisgin
25th Apr 2013 19:12
"The fair play route back to Europa competition seems to be the only way now back to Europe for us, and I hope our players do not blow our chances by aculating too many bookings in the last four games of the season."
25th Apr 2013 19:16
""Do u think he did it on purpose" The penny drops.Call me what u want fools. I'm not a manc fan just an LFC fan who's had enough of this loser destroying the club. #Dilluded"
25th Apr 2013 19:17
"Krisgin- Wow, didn't realise we could go via fair play. Assuming we must have one of the best disciplinary records then to be challenging for a place"
25th Apr 2013 19:18
"As for U Ani/Rusjob. Turncoats"
Krisgin
25th Apr 2013 19:19
Save us Kenny
25th Apr 2013 19:20
"Buddha, if we finish 7th, What do you consider fair progress next season?"
25th Apr 2013 19:20
"*deluded"
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 19:21
"Ani, its very simple, don't mention my name and I wont take you to the cleaners. You can't stir the hornets nest and not expect to get bitten, ask Suarez....News flash....Its just you and couple of others I irk, you don't represent everyone, sorry to burst your bubble. Anyway, back to football, lol"
25th Apr 2013 19:22
"I spelled it right Ani but youre that Dilluded that u cant see it:)"
25th Apr 2013 19:25
"Shut it Buddha. You are such a sensitive soul. I was talking about Redahendo earlier... All you do is come on these pages for an arguement. Spoil it for everyone else. Recently I got annoyed and given what you desire an arguement, But u know what, I cannay be bothered tonight. Scouse wannabe"
25th Apr 2013 19:25
"Buddha - never thought is say this but is there any room in hell? seems im unwanted here but so long as I can get a bedroom without sharing with LDW i may have to consider it. What are your views on LS? "
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 19:25
"Here we go again - egos- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Krisgin
25th Apr 2013 19:27
"AN-RD-2005....Apparently we have the best disciplinary record in the premiership so far and on course for Europa competition."
25th Apr 2013 19:34
"Krisgin- best behaviour then for our lot..."
Save us Kenny
25th Apr 2013 19:39
"No ego, I want to hear his intelligent opinion on what we should expect of BR next season? I repeat, what would you consider reasonable progress next season Buddha?"
25th Apr 2013 19:39
"like how Gushjob calls me a troll yet he o Borini/Allen/Lucas & recently Hendo. "Troll" that took a lot of imagination that did.If thats ur intellect no wonder LS is mocking you in front of your very own eyes."
25th Apr 2013 19:42
"Keep working Fabio, Sure things will start looking up for u soon. Just been unlucky."
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 19:47
"Ragingredahendo- or whoever u mite be, are u for real? Where av u come all of a sudden? "
25th Apr 2013 19:47
"Listen. I started it today by having a dig at Redahendo. Still don't see your beef with Luis and how all season you have had a vendetta against our best player but thats your opinion. I'm sick though of all the childish games, false accounts, agenda's and people trying to be a superfan off a few people on here. "
25th Apr 2013 19:48
"I have my faults granted, I am stubborn and yes a couple of times I have said things to stir the pot. But can we please show more respect for one another. I'm sorry Buddha and sorry Redahendo. I just can't be bothered arguing and much prefer to discuss football/LFC."
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 19:51
"Well said ani lad"
25th Apr 2013 19:53
"Ani Apology accepted. Rushjob is playing the innocent though. there was Rushjob9 before that I got stick for that was defo him. Its not me all the time with the fake accounts. I know its silly but it is mildly ammusing(if uv got a sense of humour).just thought u and rushjob wud have clicked and laughed when buddha apologised. "
25th Apr 2013 19:53
"Just knocked the footy on TV. Not sure I wanna watch Chelski though. Noticed the Basel side containg Philipp Degen. Interesting to see how he plays. He seemed a liability for us, seemed ok going forward but not so assured defending"
25th Apr 2013 19:55
"unless rushjob is buddha (I do wonder)"
25th Apr 2013 19:57
"As much as we have the banter, itd be pretty boring if everyone had the same opinions. At 1stching his team i hated Buddha but then I grew to love him (well sort of) although hes probably watching his team as we speak."
25th Apr 2013 19:58
"what the fu$k is my pc typing. i blame it for the raging posts."
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 20:06
"AN-RD-2005 - the man talks sense, Buddha et al could do well to listen"
WhelanR
25th Apr 2013 20:10
"Rushjob, old rasher faces time is nearly up. The only reason hes hanging on is he wants to win another few CL's. This aint going to happen. If he wants to see the CL every day let him travel to Anfield and pay the entry fee for the privilege..YNWA"
25th Apr 2013 20:11
"Lets just give it a rest then. I see your point Redahendo. Re- Banter and all that. But it becomes more than banter and takes over these boards and gets away from the real important issues. As centrecircle implied 'it becomes a battle of ego's and what becomes best for LFC becomes secondary to being proved right or winning an arguement. Anyway, i'm out for now. "
25th Apr 2013 20:20
"Ivanovic is having the last laugh. he's just scored in a Europa league game while our so called star player is watching, and thats all he will be doing for months and months.Right thats me done. I'l leave it there:)"
Centrecircle1000
25th Apr 2013 20:36
"Ani 20.11 well said"
redsquirral
25th Apr 2013 20:56
"ragingredahendo - Which game you watching? Moses scored not Ivanovic, guess it fits your point better."
25th Apr 2013 20:59
"redsquirral - You must also be dilluded - Moses parted the sea and carried down the ten commandments."
redsquirral
25th Apr 2013 21:07
"Moses didn't part the sea, God parted the sea. However this Moses scored."
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 21:12
"Ani, its all good. Lets see if our 100th truce can hold. If it does then it augers well for the resolution of the Israel/Palestine conflicts...."
25th Apr 2013 21:14
"Buddha - u still havent answered my question #homeless"
25th Apr 2013 21:15
"Redsquirral - Ragingreda makes rash comments:)"
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 21:16
"Saveuskenny, a good question deserves a good answer. I fully expect us to get top 4 and nothing less. We can assume the 2 manc teams will be 1 and 2, but the battle for 3rd and 4th should be between us, Arsenal, Chelski and Spurs. We have better players than these and Arsenal is a perfect example of the team being better than its sum of parts, cont.."
redsquirral
25th Apr 2013 21:25
"Is Borini going to rescue us and slip effortlessly into Suarez's boots? Is Carroll going to come back now? Will we win before the season ends? Am I asking too many questions?"
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 21:26
"Saveuskenny, lets pick the best 11 out of these teams and you will see we have the better players: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Vermaelen, Cole, SG, Wilshere, Mata, Suarez, Bale, Walcott. So we have 5 players and no one can argue with that. If you put our players individually against any team we come out on top. "
25th Apr 2013 21:31
"Buddha - Cant do much when theyre not on the pitch though can they Buddha?P.S I was jokin... Rushjob would have to a lot worse than call me a troll or manc to make me go to the darkside:)"
Rushjob_
25th Apr 2013 21:40
"Jay Spearing been named Bolton Wanderers player of the year just. Well done Jay lad. "
5fivetimesLFC
25th Apr 2013 22:01
"The dumkba$$ bbc (an insution i had respect for) is already hitting on Brens lucid and mature defence of louie. While i still think we should get the 40m plus and run like hell do NOT want us to roll over and play possum like a buncha lily-livered coyotes.This is LFC and its time england and the FA knew they mess with us at a price to them also."
ALFK
25th Apr 2013 22:30
"From now on, the only thing that can save us, is the spirit. of Shankly. RIP. "
ALFK
25th Apr 2013 22:41
"So, suarez is out. We will do something else, something unexpected,not? Brendan Rodgers? Because this is not only the end of season. It suddenly is your future as manager. Well I hope what you have brought us, We are playing well, is here to stay. so get rid of Louis. Start again with a new beginning. YNWA. Bjorn."
redsquirral
25th Apr 2013 22:49
"Suarez 8 game ban and fallout was KK's un-doing last season. Could it also be BR's un-doing? "
buddha130641
25th Apr 2013 23:47
"Jay Spearing has met his level in the 1st Division. "
Anfield Dog
26th Apr 2013 0:03
"Nice to have him back with Luis banned"
Save us Kenny
26th Apr 2013 0:08
"You cant be serious wanting to sell Suarez, hes said sorry, he'll serve the ban, hes irreplaceable. Yes a real challenge for 4th should be minimum. A repeat of this season and BR has to be replaced. Lets hope they get us the extra players we desperately need, and trim the dead wood"
26th Apr 2013 0:30
"Save us Kenny- best comment of the day"
26th Apr 2013 0:54
"buddha. not a truce. cannot be bothered arguing. #simple You should try it some time #liberating "
buddha130641
26th Apr 2013 1:00
"Ani, call it what you like. Don't mention me in any derogatory way and I will stay peaceful. Let's have our views but make them respectful. I will stick to this if you do. Goodnight..."
KopBite
26th Apr 2013 2:37
"Hope this guy stays fit.. He a real cleaver player.. Makes good runs on and off the ball !! YNWA"
Papa Syed
26th Apr 2013 4:22
"Welcome back Fabio! Cheer up Luis! The FA is looking for a reason so that RVP can score more goals to topple Luis for Player of The Year! Damn! Anyway..YNWA REDS!"
Egbon
26th Apr 2013 7:33
"Welcome back Borini. I hope LFC scouts are in Morocco to see some Nigerian lads (especially Isaac Success) The boy is a prospect."
shanks4ever66