Comments

Keep up the same desire to succeed in every match and we'll have another winner. Suarez, Coutinho and Sturridge - great!
lfcredi
25th Apr 2013 13:49
updareds9
25th Apr 2013 13:56
"celebrate every goal, you are at Liverpool now where you have played before doesn't come close to the honour of playing at Liverpool, no more it irritates me just score and celebrate!"
classANDsuccess
25th Apr 2013 15:47
"898 minutes played is almost 10 games, so 6 goals is a great return per minute. Now we need you more than ever Dan the man! Also-hope Borini is ready for the end of the season game or two!"
Gorodish
25th Apr 2013 21:47
"I hate this fad for not celebrating a goal out of so-called "respect" for former clubs. He doesn't play for Man City or Chelsea any more, he plays for us, and should celebrate with the fans who are paying his wages, out of respect for them. I'd rather see celebrations like the one Adebayor did when he scored against Arsenal!"
Anfield Dog
26th Apr 2013 0:15
"This just shos Dan´s a topman. Don´t worry we´ll have lots of chances in this next 4 games to see the dance!"
A Red In My Bed
26th Apr 2013 3:23
"More determined than usual?? Don't like the sound of that. Sort of hints at less determination in other games doesn't it. Take a leaf out of Gerrards book. He only has one determination level. And that's 101%. Every game. Don't choose when and which game to turn it on! ..Now we know what you can do, we're gonna want to see more of the same, in Every game!"