Comments

Here is a thought I love Suarez bit if e going to do this stuff and we decide to sell I would let barca have him we could get villa and the other two players we apparently want from them just a thought any comments
lfcfanno1
22nd Apr 2013 9:25
Kingston Jah Red
22nd Apr 2013 10:51
"We need to buy strikers before we sell Suarez, or the price will massively go up... Remy is on 75k a week (3.9m annually) not 90k. So if this story is as accurate as the 'facts' contained within, it is nonsense. 5 in 9 games for QPR though, so good player. 4m is the approx price. I say yes."
Bigandred
22nd Apr 2013 11:04
"Villa too old but a great buy for a few million. We could rebuild a team without Suarez with the 50-60 million that attacked as a team and was possibly more clinical and reliable. As long as it's not Shelvey suddenly taking 25 yarders all day like chelsea. I'd rather keep suarez and add just 1 or 2. Defence biggest priority but kelly back would help."
Kopaul
22nd Apr 2013 11:20
"There's no doubt that Suarez is world class and is loved by us all at LFC but I think it's time he moved on, we can't have anyone bringing us down and no one player is bigger than our club. Sell him, £50m. Buy eriksen, and a top striker. Remy would be good but I think with the sale of Carroll as well we'd be able to get world class striker."
Aspas9Coutinho10
22nd Apr 2013 12:11
"50 - 60M for Suarez? Some of you fans are having a laugh. After what he has done we would be lucky to get anything above 40M for him. Remy would be a good signing though and 8M is a bargain! If we could add a solid CB and either a holding midfield player / CDM, then we are good to go for next season. "
GeorgeLFC96
22nd Apr 2013 12:13
"No we do not need Remy, what we need is Christian Eriksen! "
evergrin
22nd Apr 2013 12:32
" I really think is nice"
RampagingRaheem
22nd Apr 2013 12:39
"Firstly I don't believe Luis Suarez should be sold. Secondly if we can get a buyer for Andy Carroll, Loic Remy is the type of player I would go after. He's Demba Ba with explosive pace."
L-MAN07
22nd Apr 2013 15:40
"I like Remy.Some of his finishes are pure class. Definitely the calibre of player that would help challenge next season."
LFCVegas
22nd Apr 2013 15:53
"Can't believe some would move Suarez on. He made a stupid mistake, he's apologized, been fined and will be banned. He'll get his punishment. This doesn't change the fact that he is our best player. I love his passion, he'll learn to control his temper and we'll still have a world class player at our club. He is irreplaceable. "
DaRevolution
22nd Apr 2013 21:19
"Isco, Eriksen, Hernanes, Mertens, Jovetic, Damiao, Matias Suarez, Cissokho all the players I'd be looking at. Top targets would be Hernanes, Eriksen, Cissokho, Matias Suarez and Isco."
Mighty_Mouse7
22nd Apr 2013 21:26
"Are they planning to sign him to replace Borini? Remy is a much better striker than Borini."
Mighty_Mouse7
22nd Apr 2013 21:28
""We need to buy strikers before we sell Suarez" Why is there this daft need to sell Suarez? The idea just doesn't make any sense at all."
Mighty_Mouse7
22nd Apr 2013 21:32
""There's no doubt that Suarez is world class and is loved by us all at LFC but I think it's time he moved on" Another illogical statement. Suarez is one of the best players in the world today. How can anyone wish for him to move on?"
Mighty_Mouse7
22nd Apr 2013 21:35
""Here is a thought I love Suarez bit if e going to do this stuff and we decide to sell I would let barca have him we could get villa" lfcanno1, you really believe this is a positive move? I can't believe what I am reading."
Mighty_Mouse7
22nd Apr 2013 21:39
"True Liverpool supporters should be asking for world class additions to the world class players we've already got; not talking about getting rid of one of the best footballers on earth today. The ambition of some people."
lfcfanno1
23rd Apr 2013 0:13
"Don't get me wrong I wouldn't sell Suarez at all he will hopefully learn from this was just saying in a situation the club do decide to sell then why would we not look at getting the best deal we can and even though villa maybe getting On he would still score plenty"
drno
23rd Apr 2013 10:43
"BUY ANOTHER STRIKER,MAYBE ERIKSEN BUT LFC WOULD BE DUMB TO SELL SUAREZ OUR PRIZED ASSET.IF SUAREZ WILL BRING LFC DOWN THEN THE WAY JONJO IS PLAYING WILL BRING US DOWN FASTER.BANNED FOR A FEW GAMES,SO WHAT, SUAREZ WILL GET EVEN MORE GOALS FOR US NEXT SEASON.WHY SHOULD REAL MADRID OR BAYERN GET HIM AND WE CAN,T. SILLY."