Comments

The draw at Anfield is not enough. When are we going to stop conceding from set pieces. I don't blame feeble players as an excuse. The thing matters most is defend with passion. This was the same team which defended top class last season. Lucas tackles have vanished a lot. May be some specialist needed to coach defence,.
KidofKop88
22nd Apr 2013 8:48
RopMange
22nd Apr 2013 8:58
"Stevie, I agree with you. But next season we may have to do this without LS..sad."
RedRivelino
22nd Apr 2013 9:00
"Being brutally honest, we were woeful 1st half attacking-wise & at set-pieces. For me Lucas is way of the pace defensively and slows the play down offensively. Hendo has improved but showed that at CL level you need more ability in tight spaces to make the difference. "
justred
22nd Apr 2013 9:35
"To BR, Ian Ayre and the ownwers: make a sensible and rational decision regarding LS. We all make mistakes. You could ban him without pay but not kill him. Cont.."
neil991
22nd Apr 2013 9:37
"Take a sensible decision on Suarez Liverpool. We all hate to lose and sometimes make mistakes. If we want to be great, we need him to stick around."
justred
22nd Apr 2013 9:39
"LS made a mistake yes. But, had that was done by Rooney the media would find reason for justification or ways to make us forget the matter. What LS did wasn't worse than Rooney agaist Serbia in Europe qualifiaction. Cont.."
justred
22nd Apr 2013 9:43
"LS is a good man and a good family man and a great player. Those who think or take players as their role models should seek help. Role models should be or Muhammad. I mean, we're all humans and make mistakes. Move on. Cont.. "
kopking100
22nd Apr 2013 9:48
"I think we are making strides but we are still 2-3 players short of creating a class side, Carragher has been great but we need a younger but just as tough defender to replace him,still a legend. we need someone in that No.10 position in behind Luis, a playmaker. Henderson roams a lot and not great at finishing, very pacey and has plenty to offer. "
Gordon Ottershaw
22nd Apr 2013 9:48
"The only way forward with LS is to enlist him help in the anger management area. He is a wicked player and will be still an icon at LFC. I do not agree with these so called football media and pundits in that he should be sold. No way... no way long may LS be the devil in a red shirt. after all its a tribal game and |I would want LS on my side. "
justred
22nd Apr 2013 9:48
"I don't care what Souness and others say about LS. We all say LS made a mistake and he apologized for it. LS now needs us and needs help by the management to cotrol his anger on the pitch. We all forgave SG after what he did after Newcastle match and cost us the le. Cont.."
justred
22nd Apr 2013 9:51
"We LFC must not care about what Fergusson and the media say. LS Suarez is our player and son. We should take care of him and his family. Remember, he has a wife and a duaghter. We have it in us to forgive and I support LS and he must be protected."
Kingston Jah Red
22nd Apr 2013 9:53
"Huge strides, but not all of them are forwards. "
Kingston Jah Red
22nd Apr 2013 9:55
"I actually can't read any more comments on this site at the moment about Suarez. Either it's all little kids commenting that don't know any better, or our online fans have no morals and lack any kind of class. Wouldn't want to meet any of you.. Devoid of any decent values and know nothing of the Liverpool way.. #ashamed"
WhelanR
22nd Apr 2013 10:09
"I cant see any difference between LFC this year and last. Maybe one..we have no silverware! I think KKs team played with more tempo than the current team. However patience is important. BRs time begins next August"
liverhinter
22nd Apr 2013 10:19
"suarez did an unacceptable act but his goals and wat he did for liverpool this season is accptable by liverpool fans so no need to listen wat others are saying suarez is our player we hv to support him atleast am gonna to support him, wat we can do is to talk to him explain him not to do that again, he is a genius on pitch"
dhd39
22nd Apr 2013 10:24
"Luis Suarez we still love you YNWA"
96support
22nd Apr 2013 10:45
"WE NEED TO OFFLOAD SUAREZ NOW, HE IS AN UTTER DISGRACE AND DRAGS THIS CLUB FURTHER INTO THE MIRE, WHAT A TOTAL HORROR THIS SO CALLED HUMAN BEING IS. COME ON AYRES ITS TIME TO MAN UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING, THIS GUY IS EMBARRASSING"
justred
22nd Apr 2013 10:59
"96support. I'm not sure if you have played any sport before. I the heat of the moment players do stupid things and that what LS did. De Jong in the world cup final almost killed Alonso. He came back to PL and amlost ended Ben Arfa's carrer. He's still playing!! Cont.."
justred
22nd Apr 2013 11:02
"My point is enough of this we are LFC and must act this or that. We are also forgiving people and LS with little help and advice will be good. Everybody just chill. "
WhelanR
22nd Apr 2013 11:19
"The FA will throw the book at Suarez and LFC have fined him. Lets try to help the guy, he has a problem that needs helping. Hope yanks see through this and hold on to him. Probably his last chance though"
Redcrusader
22nd Apr 2013 11:29
"For goodness sake make him wear a gum shield with all the will in the world you cant bite with a gum shield in.....SIMPLE."
Buddha130651
22nd Apr 2013 12:00
"WheelanR, listen to the words of our captain fantastic - a player who would know best. Its your blinkered eyes that needs fixing. We are taking huge strides forward and it not just about results its the exciting recruitments and what is possible if we add 3 more quality players. Wake up , sir..."
YNWAforever
22nd Apr 2013 12:29
"Yes,S.G.,it takes a time...Suarez's temper takes a time,too...FA will punish him and LFC.We could bolstering squad in the summer,this season is almost over.Set pieces and corners are our weaknesses.YNWA>"
81-82-83-84
22nd Apr 2013 12:33
"Maybe we should take a leaf out of Chelsea's book and play players between the two lines of four defenders when attacking. It might help us break teams down which park the bus against us. To give (reluctant) credit to them, their one-touch passing was crisper than ours in the first half."
96support
22nd Apr 2013 12:39
"IVE JUST HEARD WE ARE FINING SUAREZ, OMG WHAT AN UTTER DISGRACE, WHATS A FINE GONNA DO! NOTHING LFC! YOU ARE COVERING OUR CLUBS NAME WITH A LAUGHABLE STENCH I FEAR WILL NEVER LEAVE US, AS WE FALL FURTHER BEHIND THE BIG 5 WE CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN STANDARDS, THIS IS A VERY SAD AND DISGUSTING DAY FOR LIVERPOOL. HANG YUOR HEADS IN SHAME. "
iMarkLFC
22nd Apr 2013 12:58
"Lucas isn't the player he were before he got injured, sell him, sell useless sHelvey Downing and overated Johnson."
22nd Apr 2013 13:01
"luis,luis,luis.we love you & ynwa,though you may walk with a few less than usual.what were you thinking?i blame the mind control in all these vampire films of late.that & it being near the TWILIGHT of the season"
Billy B girl
22nd Apr 2013 13:03
"This is the worst season in Liverpool Football Club history for a variety of reasons!"
22nd Apr 2013 13:04
"i can see advertising potentail in this though.feeling hungry?"
22nd Apr 2013 13:08
"luis,part man part beaver.he only was thinking of building a dam and bit the nearest lump of wood that he could find"
22nd Apr 2013 13:09
"Mixed feeling about ydays game. On reflection coming back twice against a top side deserves great credit. That additional 6 minutes we could of used in the FA Cup against Chelski last season when they where on the ropes. But just like that final, yesterday we where outplayed and looked very ordinary for large parts. "
22nd Apr 2013 13:09
"We seem to forget that traditionally a draw at home against Chelski wouldn't be deemed a success. Difference is Chelsea have made vast improvements whereas we have fallen so far behind that we accept a draw as a triumph. #justsaying"
22nd Apr 2013 13:10
"he really is a beast in front of goal."
22nd Apr 2013 13:10
"he really is a beast in front of goal."
22nd Apr 2013 13:13
"I'm not happy with Suarez. If it was another club player i'd be screaming blue murder. Feel a hypocrite to defend the guy. Not an isolated incident, he doesn't do himelf any favours and he certainly doesn't do Liverpool FC's reputation any good. Why bite someone? No justification"
NigelM
22nd Apr 2013 13:15
"I still believe that the team formation is wrong. We should be playing a midfield of Downing-Gerrard-Lucas-Coutinho with Suarez-Sturridge up front. That way we have all our best options on the pitch rather than on the bench !"
22nd Apr 2013 13:19
"& finally,jermaine defoe just gets a yellow for doing the same thing....and he's british.so what are the fair play,kick it out,gizmo f.a going to do.I personally think 2 games tops while they can have another 2 like a suspended sentence.John terry got less for worse & this will really show who the f.a really are."
justred
22nd Apr 2013 13:20
"It's no use trying to explain to some people. Again, LS is a great football player not a saint. He makes mistakes. Enough of 'ashamed and heads down.' They fined him and just deal with it. Rooney kicked a player and he and Terry and Giggs committed a number of adulteries and you found ways to forgive them. Double standards and stupid thinking. Read what Barnes said."
22nd Apr 2013 13:23
"bran is lavly"
22nd Apr 2013 13:28
"luis did say sorry.it is VERY british to say"ah,don't worry about it".....;END OF."
22nd Apr 2013 13:29
"I see a few people dismissing the incident and making comparrisions to other players- Fair enough! But at the end of the day there was just no need. No provocation, it was foolish and un-neccasary and just brings further problems for him and club. "
JDevlinDRed
22nd Apr 2013 13:33
"I wholeheartedly agree!"
22nd Apr 2013 13:38
"there is no justifiation you are right.no right minded person could ever argue.just trying to lessen the punishment,and i believe the f.a want to give him as much discipline[justified] as possible as their favourite"
22nd Apr 2013 13:40
"cont..villain."
justred
22nd Apr 2013 13:44
"I agree LS was stupid and he admitted it. He's punished by the club and will be by the racist FA. What more do some people want. This same FA who condoned the actions of Terry and Rooney. Yes, LS must understand he's hurting himself, his beautiful family and the club. He must understand that. Otherwise!!! But, for now he needs help and must get it by us supporters and the club. That's it."
Hubfan
22nd Apr 2013 13:46
"We saw the two sides of Luis yesterday-the brilliant footballer and the lamentable personal actions. Been a staunch defender of him for everything else, this for me is beyond the pale. By bringing the club into disrepute we may need to think about life without him."
22nd Apr 2013 13:46
"maxadelic1- before yesterday I would of agreed with ya. Infact I still do feel the FA have a double standards with their punishments. But if the FA throw the book Luis then he can't blame anyone but himeslf. In fairness Luis does seem to regret his actions. Great player, passionate, determined and a good family man but clearly has a screw missing "
SUPER-MARIO45*
22nd Apr 2013 13:52
"SUAREZ , i stand behind you, wrong or right, if it wasnt for your goals we would be 15th on the log, fighting for relegation....."
SUPER-MARIO45*
22nd Apr 2013 13:52
22nd Apr 2013 13:52
"TRUTHFULLY, i just couldn't believe it.found it hard to enjoy the equaliser.But as a sufferer of the odd red mist myself,and a sufferer of the odd harsh treatment and injustice,i prefer that the professional help that he will undoubtedly need & receive,will be as private as possible and that this forum is void of low empathy mentalities.He MUST be REALLY sick."
22nd Apr 2013 14:01
"HONESTLY,i feel like the newsagent has just knocked the door while holding the hand of my 7 year old.He could have called the police,but instead trusted that i would mette out the necessary discipline[out of love]and the correct compensation.I'd never let him off scot free"
22nd Apr 2013 14:03
"maxadelic1- well said. I am the same myself, I get the odd red mist myself. I can cause a massive stink and then wonder why everyone is so off with me for days/weeks after? 95% of time i'm chilled out 5% arguementative. But everytime I do react it is due to provocation, didn't see any yesterday"
Simpson2
22nd Apr 2013 14:05
"We in the crowd, like the team, went 'flat' after that first goal - the chavs took control of the game after that and up to half time we had no clue what to do about it. Good sub by BR and a change of pace made a difference. "
22nd Apr 2013 14:06
"OK OK OK.I love liverpool & i love suarez.Bias is killing me on this one.conscience is a worthy victor.cant sugar coat it.but i wont throw any stones either"
22nd Apr 2013 14:19
"this is just a set back for him.he had been improving.I remember when he used to knock his wrist together [he does love his wrists]and bite himself.more self-control needed.not always easy to master.Branislav did not provoke him & did accept his apology...top man.credit where it is due"
Hanomac
22nd Apr 2013 14:19
"96 support,clearly u are not a liverpool fan from your comments,just some manc trying to stir the pot.yes he's done wrong and will be punished,but he will be here next season weather u like it or not.who would you rather have upfront borini or saurez.ynwa look it up all the Suarez haters"
Hanomac
22nd Apr 2013 14:23
"This is the worst season I can remember,the fans have had nothing to cheer about all season and now this fiasco.lets hope next season is better!"
Hanomac
22nd Apr 2013 14:25
"I'm not rodgers biggest fan,but well done to him for dealing with this matter the liverpool way.ynwa"
sangaren
22nd Apr 2013 14:38
"we did a fantastic job in the second half.. the penalty against luis i think was not one becoz luis was in a difficult position and the handball not intentional.. next season we'll be stronger.."
johnkop135
22nd Apr 2013 14:42
"Stevie, From my seat on the Kop I don't see huge strides. Outplayed at Ston, failed to score against West Ham and Reading and a very last minute equaliser against a quality side. We have only beaten one team above us all year and we will finish behind Everton again while the Mancs go rolling on. Scoring an equaliser does not make up for a deliberate hand ball, apart form the other issue"
22nd Apr 2013 14:53
"I'd say suarez was trying everything & anything he could to get us somthing from the game.things got the better of him.torres didnt mean to catch carra imho,didnt touch agger either.I'd have him back in a heartbeat"
Hanomac
22nd Apr 2013 14:53
"Maybe I need glasses,but all I've heard all year is we've made progress and now after a lucky draw against Chelsea were making huge strides.i don't see it,if we finish top 4 next year then progress has been made and not before."
22nd Apr 2013 15:10
"huge strides in terms of stability,prospects,financial organisation,perception(not mugs anymore,sorry 35 million?)suarez scoring.hitting the post less.as long as we give our best with what we have,I'm happy.Well done Brendan."
You_Never_Write_Aristotle
22nd Apr 2013 15:17
"Carragher had Torres in his pocket for 90 minutes yesterday and he got an elbow from Torres as his reward. IvanoviÄ"
You_Never_Write_Aristotle
22nd Apr 2013 15:18
"IvanoviÄ"
L-MAN07
22nd Apr 2013 15:21
"Suarez..animal on the pitch..went over the top..fined by the club...money going to great cause (JFT96)..will face a lengthy ban..staying at the club. Let's get over it and then get on with it. How many other players in our squad are world class and sell as many shirts and tickets for overseas tours?!"
WhelanR
22nd Apr 2013 15:23
"Buddha, your full of b*llsh*te. Bet ur looking for a job as BRs tea boy! Reality this season is we have not made any progress where it counts, in the League! 51 pts after 34 games and behind Everton is not good enough given the players we have. Its you that needs to wake up and smell what your writing.."
22nd Apr 2013 16:10
"WhelanR- agree mate. Last season although I couldn't accept the abuse Buddha gave fans and abuse towards our greatest player and a management great in KD. But as much as i argued/debated I valued his opinion. In fact i like opposing opinions, so long as they are put in a graceful, non agressive manner. "
22nd Apr 2013 16:10
"Now this season he is defending complete dross, when most people are either saying BR is out of his depth or like me, question his position. No wonder people think he's a troll. Either that or he resents Liverpool fans. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot. If someone agrees with him then they talk sense. I give up!!! Oh and the 'I was at the game' claims and 'i'm from Liverpool' #fantasy"
LFCFAN007
22nd Apr 2013 16:11
"96support and the rest of the Kill him, Hang him, Quarter him cre;, If you want draconian rules go support North Korean Football Team. The situation is now dealt with internally. Period."
Centrecircle1000
22nd Apr 2013 16:22
"whelan r-If your gunna make a comment at least belive it yourself,dont just post something for the sake of it.zzzzzzz also BR is building a team and it will take patience,something you dont possess.Most lfc fans at anfield know this unlike you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
LusettiGerrard
22nd Apr 2013 16:53
"Someone saying we defended top class last season? we lost 14 games a premier league record for us!"
cartyjac
22nd Apr 2013 17:03
"Alex Ferguson backed Roy Keane all the way after his horrific challenge on Haaland, of which Keane only received a 3 match ban and a £5,000 fine from the FA... In my opinion, what Keane did is 10 times worst! How he has become a football pundit i will never know!"
liverlad31
22nd Apr 2013 17:03
"bring Rafa back!!! sorry Brendon but LFC need champions league football were a laughing stock to premier league 7th (just dismal)"
Ronny-G
22nd Apr 2013 17:10
"I think it's safe to say that Gerrard is the ultimate LFC Legend. Someone who will always have fans support. so when he says they're taking strides forward I'm going to respectfully disagree. The table and failure in cups is not lying. Defensive record is not up to LFC standards. When was last time we saw more than one good half in a game?"
GT-LFC
22nd Apr 2013 17:26
"WheelanR 1009- Totally agree"
22nd Apr 2013 17:49
"Made the mistake of Buddha baiting. Sorry, it gets boring. Back to more important issues. Find it tough to decide on BR. I certainly know he wouldn't last 5 mins at other big clubs or be given the chance in the 1st place. But he's here. The football is good, just hoping he's just missing a few pieces of a jig saw. Certainly find it difficult to wait 4-5 years for success as what he implies."
5fivetimesLFC
22nd Apr 2013 17:53
"I think we are making progress. Slowly, with many mis-steps but its there for all to see. Dont thin couts should have come off. Hendo was my pick for subsution. But maybe rodgers knows better."
Gerrard o ya beauty
22nd Apr 2013 17:56
"First half was apauling stevie, I don't think Liverpool has played really good for 90 minutes all season, the reaction after Chelsea scored first was poor, if it wasn't for Sturridge and his exceptional proformance I couldn't see us getting back into it. Hope the fa act soon with Suarez, need him playing at the start of next season. What a character, Suarez the cannibal! still love the guy YNWA"
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 17:59
"I understand all the players coming out and backing BR, on how we have improved. But all players come out and say stuff like this even when the manager is pants. The only strides we are taking are the sideward ones. "
22nd Apr 2013 18:21
"Well Luis is gunna geta long ban judging by the FA's statement. Ban him immediately so it wont have such an impact on the start of next season... I do honestly believe Luis will be here next season now... Unless owners want to cash in? "
ohiomark
22nd Apr 2013 18:25
"For the love of all that's holy... at LEAST finish ahead of Everton this season. That will feel like progress."
krocc
22nd Apr 2013 18:29
"I've supported this club for over 35 years,anyone who thinks we should be getting rid of luis needs a good bite!! Unbelievable GET OVER IT!!"
Tpaul
22nd Apr 2013 18:46
"ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANTS SUAREZ IN LFC IS SIMPLY AS A RESULT OF JEALOUSY, BE IT FERGIE OR EX LFC PLAYER OR MANAGER E.G SOURNESS. NO FANS IS HAPPY WITH WHAT HE DID BUT KILLING/SELLING ISN'T A SOLUTION. WE SHOULD REMEMBER HE DID ALL FOR LFC (INCLUDING BITTING) LOL. Cont'd"
Tpaul
22nd Apr 2013 18:46
"DEFOE DID THE SAME TO MACHERANO, HOW ABOUT CANTONA? A LOT MORE. OFCOURSE NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN LFC BUT GERRARD AND LS IS OUR ONLY HOPE OF ATTRACTING WORLD BEST PLAYER...WILL BE DIFFICULT WITHOUT THEM."
REDOPIUM
22nd Apr 2013 18:47
"neverton a spurs have made progress its there to see I have to agree with Phil Thompson about us and poor in cups also. glad LS is staying a very silly man but a genius."
Gerrard o ya beauty
22nd Apr 2013 19:08
"It's pretty obvious Suarez needs anger management, I've known this for quite abit but any LFC fan saying get rid of him isn't thinking right. Have u never done something in your life and deeply regretted it ? And the answer is yes because every single human being makes mistakes. He's our best player and we need him in our team, so long as he's red ill always support him YNWA Luis"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
22nd Apr 2013 19:08
"IT'S CLEAR TO ANYONE WITH AN OUNCE OF SENSE THAT THE REDS ARE LACKING 3 OR 4 QUALITY PLAYERS WHO COULD TAKE THE CLUB TO THE NEXT LEVEL. HOW SOME OF OUR FANS CAN BERATE THE MANAGER AFTER 2 TRANSFER WINDOWS (1 OF WHICH WAS A FARCE), IS UNBELIEVABLE. BR HAS MADE MISTAKES FOR SURE, BUT AS STEVIE.G SAYS, "IT TAKES TIME"."
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
22nd Apr 2013 19:19
"UNFORTUNATELY, THERE'S NO BOTTOMLESS PIT FULL OF TRANSFER FUNDS OR A ROMAN ABRAMOVIC STYLE OWNER, SO AS BR HAS SAID, IT TAKES TIME TO "MOULD" YOUR SQUAD. THE REDS HAVE COMPETED WITH THE BEST THIS SEASON WITHOUT THAT EXTRA QUALITY, HERE'S HOPING THAT CLASS IS ADDED TO THE SQUAD IN THE SUMMER."
Gerrard o ya beauty
22nd Apr 2013 19:23
"LFC THRU- yes you are right about 3/4 quality players but they must be players who can walk straight into the team and play every week, we need first teamers no more squad players, I think Alonso would be a very good buy, I'm thinking 50/60 million would turn us into contenders. We will see."
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
22nd Apr 2013 19:31
"GERRARDOYABEAUTY, MOST DEFINITELY !! WE HAVE TO BE LOOKING AT BETTER PLAYERS THAN WE CURRENTLY HAVE, QUALITY RATHER THAN QUANY. MATCH WINNERS AND GAME CHANGERS ARE ESSENTIAL THIS COMING SEASON. BR KNOWS THE SCORE, CLASS PLAYERS WIN GAMES."
REDOPIUM
22nd Apr 2013 19:36
"Alonso is the past, eriksen is the future, cant see FSG buying a 31yr old, he was great for us as was FT but both are history. "
Mikey68
22nd Apr 2013 19:42
"LS is a big reason for any degree of success Liverpool have had this season, and yet he is so fallible. Now more than ever we must stand by him and not right him off in some hypocritical moral outrage. I have a temperament like his anyway.Get off your moral high horse! After all, he didn't butt anyone or break anyone's legs. We love you Luis. Please don't take my Luis away!"
Gerrard o ya beauty
22nd Apr 2013 19:43
"LFC THRU- yeah well I'm sure the transfer business will be better than last summer. We will defiantly be more ready than last time, we've got a proper pre season and time to prepare this time. No players will be playing for there country I think."
blood134
22nd Apr 2013 19:48
"Wow! What happened to ynwa? I for one was disgusted at what Suarez did & can't defend him at all. But a lot of people's comments are based on their agenda & ironically just as irrational as Suarez's actions. Cont....."
blood134
22nd Apr 2013 19:51
"This club had its worse times before this season how can you really compare this season to the last few months of Hicks/Gillette where there was so much uncertainties, therein lies the problem after their fiasco it seems to have had an effect on a lot of the fans the constant ridicules & temporary humbling of our club has left a lot of you bitter & impatient, cont..."
Loz99
22nd Apr 2013 19:51
"We can safely kiss goodbye to qualifying for CL this season and next because of this Suarez episode and a season long ban which will come for sure, he was sternly warned last time around after the 'So called Racism episode' as to his future conduct, they will hit him very, very severely and make the alledged racism thing look like a child's birthday party. "
blood134
22nd Apr 2013 19:53
"to the point whereas you're gonna call for Suarez to be sold for what? What Suarez did was unusual but no more malicious than someone kicking another player, stamping, elbowing and other malicious actions players carry out. How often do your hear cries for them to be sold? & we've seen worse! Cont..."
blood134
22nd Apr 2013 19:54
" DON'T make the uproar make us become irrational in thought he's made me dreading what I'll face as a supporter, tired of defending him but if you think he's so easily replaceable in this current climate, dream on, cause if he goes we will have more difficulty acquiring quality players, because cont..."
blood134
22nd Apr 2013 19:55
" at the moment just to say its Liverpool ain't working no more in transfer market so it is important that we have players to encourage others to come. I'm confident the club will handle it right this time & punish him that's all we need, as no mans bigger than the club no one person can bring it down, cont...."
blood134
22nd Apr 2013 19:57
" people saying that are disillusional cause ive yet to see that happen yet to any club (everybodys forgot Dicanio's appointment already) what about Dave Jones or Graham Rix football moves on it aint about to take some moral high ground if they can get management post after what they did without a whisper why should we be selling our best player, cont..."
blood134
22nd Apr 2013 19:58
"who is it gonna benefit? Get real It has actually done more harm to him ruining any chance of any awards, & limited chances of a big money move & guess who would be the likeliest to buy him? "
22nd Apr 2013 20:17
"I couldn't sift through some of the negative waffle but I am happy that even the naysayers had to temper their morose behaviour. We were amazing yesterday and the come back was the indicator of our progress. It was funny to see so many positive comments on Sturridge, who I have labelled the buy of the January window. "
22nd Apr 2013 20:26
"Listen to me. What did I tell you? Aren't I right. Some people are so full of themselves on here that being proved right and taunting fans gives them more pleasure than Liverpools success. The trolls/WUMS are back. Pity, I logged out of Twitter and FB as it was full of gloating Mancs taunting LFC fans. "
22nd Apr 2013 20:27
"Come on here and you get a so called fan taunting us. Why? Also what he/they don't realise is that fans don't have to stick to their point of view, opinions change on a manager. It's like a big game and is very disturbing the way a certain person tries to create a division just like last season. Suggestion. Join Suarez at Anger Management classes. "
EcoRed
22nd Apr 2013 20:33
"Yes Stevie we have made huge strides, huge strides sideways! Gerrard has been a great servant but he never had great ambitions i'm afraid. "
22nd Apr 2013 20:34
"I can't comment on the match as wasn't there #londonmarathon. First home game I've missed and aside from some decent stuff at the start, and against Swansea reserves, I've seen little to concur with our skipper. Genuinely hope 'it comes together' next season though. We need a decent midfield really badly. That's our weakest area #lucas #henderson #allen- all if being truthful not good enough. "
22nd Apr 2013 20:36
"Ani- I smell Chelsea....."
22nd Apr 2013 20:38
"Oh no the book has started. How can it be called taunting anyone if the outcome is positive. Only if the naysayer really wants LFC to fail will he feel taunted. Its funny to watch someone explode with rage at LFC success. Long may it continue and keep choking, sir. "
22nd Apr 2013 20:43
"Rushjob, take me on by yourself you coward, stop crying out for Ani. I am glad you were in London, that is where you belong. Its amazing that you missed this game as it would ram down your negative nonsense down your throat. Why don't you watch it on LFCTV, and come back on here and apologise for being a morose chap. "
22nd Apr 2013 20:48
"Rushjob, its funny that you question our captain as if your words carry weight anymore. Long gone is the voice of reason, only to be replaced by some groaning, moaning, cantankerous, old man, whose attempts at humour is as bad as his eyesight. Watch the game, as we are all dying to see what the oracle thinks. We await your judgement, sir. "
22nd Apr 2013 20:49
"Chelsea rentboy, Chelsea rentboy oh oh oh oh..... Waiting for the 'threatening direct message' next....."
22nd Apr 2013 20:52
"This Chelsea mystic is that good he even knows my age #oldman! He/she is very good. Unlike rentboys, I've judged our season as a whole, and not an equaliser 6 minutes into injury time! But we only need 3 players apparently! Lol! "
22nd Apr 2013 20:56
"I have without doubt become a moaning, negative poster, it's cos how this 'non event' of a season has made me feel. Just glad I'm not that fed up and as much a hypocrite to name our players 'misfits' though hey! #rentboy "
22nd Apr 2013 20:57
"Rushjob, you must realise your Chelsea attacks are pathetic. You have been reduced to a stammering imbecile who repeats his bad jokes over and over again. You are rattled because you know what I say about you is true so you resort to nonsensical jabs, which is an odd response, cont.. "
22nd Apr 2013 21:00
"The sad fact is you have become everything you professed to hate - a sad, negative, big mouth who has no rationality. You must hanker for the days when you posted and people took notice. Calling me names that is not true is only showing how idiotic and pathetic you are becoming, cont.."
22nd Apr 2013 21:03
"What happened, sir. I know you cited frustration, but that should only last a while, your new affliction is a lasting one. You better get a grip or you will never be able to recapture your standing on here, it would be too late. I thought I saw a glimpse the other day when Ayre posted. Here's hoping, eh. "
22nd Apr 2013 21:04
"Very true, as you know it is fact. You know it Chelsea, and I know it. We both know that you are a Chelsea fan masquerading on here. You know I've known for 18 months. Didn't mind debating in the past, but this season, with your double standards posts, the time was always gonna come where I'd 'out you'. Contd "
Red_4_life
22nd Apr 2013 21:04
"What LS did was wrong, but he is one of the best in the world and obviously loves this club to let that amount of emotion pour out. Anyone asking why Ivanovic kept bugging and annoying him for an hour before LS had enough of that sh*t?"
Centrecircle1000
22nd Apr 2013 21:08
"Lfc tik n thin-well said lad- totaly agree thank god for posts like your ALso rushjob and buddha come on lads give it a rest zzzzzzzzzzz"
22nd Apr 2013 21:08
"If you'd boxed clever, no issues, but as Ani and others have said, you come on here posting cr4p just for the attention you so obviously crave. I've been a complete kn0b with a lot of my posts, but no different to you last year, yet you call me for it. You were a disgrace on here last year with your 'merry men' against a true legend. Contd"
22nd Apr 2013 21:08
"I always say a yardstick of what anyone does or say should be whether we would want people we respect -including loved ones - to witness it. Rushjob, show your posts to someone who loves you or respects you and they will see a man who has come to the end of his tether, and a once rational man, reduced to a sad freak show. Get a grip, sir. "
22nd Apr 2013 21:11
"You obviously live a sad life to come on here posting as a red claiming to be from Liverpool, when you are a Chelsea fan from Hale! And don't play the 'that was a different person card' like you tried with Ani last week cos we both know the truth on that one. Post whatever you want, but do not call me on here for being concerned about a contd "
22nd Apr 2013 21:13
"e season under a e manager when last season you slated a legend that won stuff. Cos that just doesn't cut it with me or any reds that I know. "
Redahendo1
22nd Apr 2013 21:13
"I will take all you naysayers on. You will all feel my wrath. Especially you Redahendo "Mark my Words" :)"
Redahendo1
22nd Apr 2013 21:14
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
22nd Apr 2013 21:16
"Centrecircle, no issues pal. I've said what I wanted to say. I'm beyond bored of it too. Same old same old. I'm out. "
Redahendo1
22nd Apr 2013 21:17
"Got a feeling Mr B will be on yet another account V soon:)"
22nd Apr 2013 21:18
"Rushjob, you should read my posts when you are sober. My comments about the different person card, was actually the card you played when you assured me that an imposter had made comments on your behalf, or have you conveniently forgotten? I know you are old but amnesia seems to be setting in. "
Redahendo1
22nd Apr 2013 21:20
"Alright Buddha - I will admit it it's me who is Rushjob!"
Centrecircle1000
22nd Apr 2013 21:22
"Rushjob and buddha - will you both STOP your for tat - we all want succses for lfc so why all the bickering all the time? "
22nd Apr 2013 21:23
"See you later Rushjob. Now watch the game and see how magnificent we were. It will be painful viewing but at least you will secretly be happy for us, well, I hope so, unlike your pal, who will feel taunted by our commendable recovery yesterday. "
WhelanR
22nd Apr 2013 21:31
"Buddha you live in a world of wonder! Liverpool were poor in the first half against an understrength chelski side. Yes Sturridge took the game by storm in the second half but truth is we were far from magnificent. We will know by Christmas what BR is all about. Centercircle is right, we all want the best for LFC so lets stop the bickering"
WhelanR
22nd Apr 2013 21:31
"..and that includes me! YNWA"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
22nd Apr 2013 21:34
"SO ONE OF LIVERPOOL FC'S FINEST EVER PLAYERS AND THE CURRENT ENGLAND AND LIVERPOOL SKIPPER SAYS ; "WE'RE MAKING HUGE STRIDES FORWARD, IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME", AND THE LFC INTERNET FANS WHO WORK AS BUS DRIVERS, CABBIE'S, BRICKIE'S AND PLUMBERS, ETC, KNOW BETTER ??? SMELL THE COFFEE CHAPS, I THINK HE'S IN A FAR BETTER POSITION TO MAKE A VERDICT."
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
22nd Apr 2013 21:41
"WHELANR, YES, THE REDS WERE FAR FROM MAGNIFICENT,BUT STILL GOT A DRAW AGAINST A FAR MORE EXPENSIVELY ASSEMBLED TEAM THAN OUR OWN !! CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE !! LOOK AT THE POSITIVES REDS FANS, INSTEAD OF CONSTANT NEGATIVITY !!!"
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 21:44
"More and more I read a certain persons comments, the more and more I realize how self absorbed they are with themselves. An honest fan talking honestly is hoping for improvement for next season, and if they are honest about this season we have not made any strides forward. "
Centrecircle1000
22nd Apr 2013 21:46
"At some point rushjob n budhha will agree on something !!!!!! And i will run down ani road naked !!!!!!!' Lol"
22nd Apr 2013 21:46
"WheelanR, you obviously did not watch the game. The 1st half was poor not because Chelski played well, both teams played dour. We let in a stupid goal which coloured the 1st half even more bleaker. But the 2nd half was the best we have played in a while we were all over them. Watch the game and stop being your usual negative self. "
REDOPIUM
22nd Apr 2013 21:47
"centrecircle what if you kill him?"
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 21:49
"reading a certain persons comments you would have thought we had one a trophy yesterday after equalizing in the 6th minute of injury time. Chelsea's reaction to the result speaks volumes, they believe they should have won at Anfield. Harsh truth is any team in the prem now feel they are more than capable of picking up points at Anfield. Now that sounds like regression and not progression"
Centrecircle1000
22nd Apr 2013 21:51
"Right im out of here- up early tmrw going to bed with are lass - you can guess whats gunna happen next !!!!!!!!!!!!"
22nd Apr 2013 21:53
"WheelanR, when did you become an expert on Chelski best team? How were they under strength? They played what I believe it was their best 11, or do you know better, or is this your way of undermining our magnificent come back, dear oh dear. You need a sunny holiday.. "
domshillito
22nd Apr 2013 21:53
"Get a grip those of you who argue ast yourselves! Career enders, kung-fu kicks in fans faces, stamps, gauges, butts, punches are worse. Steveie 'Has' to be positive doesn't he? Moulding a squad is better than buying one regarding sustainability. We've had some sh*te results but also been unlucky in lots of games. Sturridge & coutinho will rule! Just need 3 or 4 sy newuns. "
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
22nd Apr 2013 21:55
"LPDCOLLIER, DON'T THINK THE REDS WERE ANYWHERE NEAR AS BAD OVERALL AS YOU ARE MAKING OUT. 1ST HALF WE WERE FLAT BUT THE 2ND HALF WAS BETTER (ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT OBVIOUSLY). BUT SURELY, A DRAW WAS THE LEAST WE DESERVED. AND 6 MINUTES OVER OR NOT, IT DOESN'T MATTER - IT WAS A GOAL, WHO CARES ??"
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 21:56
"We have not won in three and two of those games have been at home and one away against Reading, the worst team in the league. Next season when we have added Williams, Britton and Vorm just watch out, Champions League here we come. Wake a certain few on here and smell the coffee."
22nd Apr 2013 21:57
"Reading someone's post you would think they understand football to be commenting on here. If any team lost a goal in the 6th minute of extra time they would be unhappy. So to equate Chelski reaction to one of believing they were better than us during the whole game is an idiotic comment - but only to be expected from the source who said it. "
5fivetimesLFC
22nd Apr 2013 21:57
"jah red u said b4"concentrate on expressing your opinion on football,if you have one.And leave the personal insults out. This is an adult website where we come to talk football and have a laugh. It's not a battleground where people like you come to get personal and insult our fans. Chill out too many keyboard warriors already.HYPOCRITE.not your place to say who has morals or not."
timH
22nd Apr 2013 21:57
"I really do hate united :("
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 21:59
"LFC THRU THICK + THIN - I agree, we deserved a draw, but how many more times are we going to be talking about how flat we were at Anfield. Just because we had a decent 45 minutes one game and then a good 20 in another certainly does not fill me with optimism. "
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
22nd Apr 2013 22:08
"LPD, A DRAW AGAINST FREE SPENDING CHELSEA ?? CURRENT CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE ?? HARDLY TIME TO GET SUICIDAL IS IT ?? LIVERPOOL ARE NOT MUCH DIFFERENT TO LAST SEASON IN MY HUMBLE OPINION BUT THE MANAGER CAN'T TURN US INTO A TOP 4 SIDE WITHIN 9 MONTHS. IF STEVIE.G SAYS THERE'S PROGRESS THEN TAKE IT IN. "
22nd Apr 2013 22:09
"The adage - its a game of two halves - is lost on some. Chelsea didn't play well yesterday and scored to fortuitous goals. We played the better football and scored two sumptuous goals. Yes, our first half was not great, but the timely introduction of Sturridge - a tactical master-stroke from BR - secured us a stunning come back. Rock and roll. "
Redahendo1
22nd Apr 2013 22:10
"centrecircle "And i will run down ani road naked" Well make sure you take a right at his testacles."
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 22:10
"Fact is every team that is above us will be strengthening, so unless we have a good window, it will be another drab season. If the summer window turns out like the previous summer window we will of cemented our mid table status."
5fivetimesLFC
22nd Apr 2013 22:11
"hey budda some fans here think it ok to call fsg all kind of vile things but they can only dish it out. they cant take a hit.my advice to you? let these empty vessels make as much noise as they want, no ones listening to them."
22nd Apr 2013 22:16
"BuddhaBoarer13 aka redahendo, the big give-away is your awful jokes. Why do you do this all the time? Just be yourself, which is pretty drab, but its all you've got kid. "
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 22:18
"To many fans are sugar coating how bad we have been. This season is no way progression on last. Yes to many fans are pretty harsh in there assessment of BR but the honest truth is he is not good enough. Fans that like to sugar coat, continue to be blinded and carry on praising BR with his inept tactics and top ten finishes. Cont"
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 22:18
" I never thought certain few fans would settle for mediocrity. First for everything I guess."
5fivetimesLFC
22nd Apr 2013 22:19
"looks like louie will be hit witha huge ban. FA statement. Well so be it. I hope LFC take it on the chin like men and move on. Maybe give BR a chance to see how we fare with Louie because the more i think on it i think the better we plan for a futre without him. sad but true"
22nd Apr 2013 22:19
"5fivetimesLFC, I hear you mate. A fan is complaining about personal insults whilst they insult LFC, you just can't make this up, lol. Anyway, it seems we are losing Suarez for the season and some games the next one, so its time for Sturridge and Coutinho to stand up. "
Redahendo1
22nd Apr 2013 22:19
"Buddha - i do this now because I'm going to get the blame anyway. It was never me in the 1st place.I just thought id go along for the ride. I know its u who's reporting me though!"
lpdcollier
22nd Apr 2013 22:20
"I'm off to go get a tarot reading, I will publish my reading tomorrow in an exclusive. Lets hope it coincides with Buddha's reading."
5fivetimesLFC
22nd Apr 2013 22:20
"shoulda read without!"
22nd Apr 2013 22:33
"BuddhaBoarer13, what are you on about. Are you denying that you are redahendo? Who is reporting you son? tell your uncle and I will sort it out for you. Now in the meantime brush up on your comedy as its very bad at the mo, good luck.."
Hendo'sNo1Fan
22nd Apr 2013 22:59
"I'm back now folks. I see someone's been using my name in vane! Back in the country and see that Luis has been a naughty boy #Hungry?"
ajp81
22nd Apr 2013 23:15
"Huge strides? No trophy, no European qualification, 33 points behind Man U and likely to finish below Everton. All in all with today's result a bad weekend. As for next season I don't see BR as the right man and fear his management will drag the club further down the table. I am hope that BR and his fan club on here prove me wrong I will be more than happy to eat humble pie."
22nd Apr 2013 23:27
"Rushjob. I had to come off the site before I said something i regret. Just don't get why a certain person comes on here with the emphasis of winding people up. Not a Liverpool fan in my eyes..."
Hendo'sNo1Fan
22nd Apr 2013 23:32
"Ani. Sorry to break it to you pal but it's not me you were talking to earlier. Seems somebody's been up to his old tricks again. I've been in the Maldives for the last 12 weeks with no internet access."
22nd Apr 2013 23:43
"Can we get a bit of perspective on here... What kinda fan comes on here and rather embrace and revel in a victory (like an ordinary fan does) chooses to taunt and say 'what did I tell you all? What kinda fan repeats posts on numerous newstories until he gets a reaction? Buddha mate. If you are a fan, why do you treat fans who disagree with you with contempt? "
22nd Apr 2013 23:44
"In many ways I am as bad as you as occasionaly I react. But no-one else causes me to react like this and i'm sure I could talk for many others on here. The way you talk to your fellow fans is as if we are imberciles. We all have differing opinions. I would respect yours if you wasn't so confrontational and agressive all the time. "
22nd Apr 2013 23:45
"You take pleasure in ridiculing fans and being proved right. Every day you come on here to provoke and spoil what could be interesting debates. Pity as you do have a good football knowledge but you are too stubborn and feel that every fan has an agenda (one camp or another) Believe me I don't. "
22nd Apr 2013 23:45
"I just comment on what I see and try not to compare to last season as what you clearly think many LFC fans do."
Hendo'sNo1Fan
22nd Apr 2013 23:50
"Ani. Rushjob_ talked sense earlier with his comment at 20:56 Big lols. Looks like he's had the comedy key while i've been away. Nothings changed! "
22nd Apr 2013 23:50
"I'm confused Rushjob. Maan, this site is full of of characters rather than fans (not you Rushjob) What is going on? I'm out"
22nd Apr 2013 23:53
"At least no one has pretended to be me i guess. Redahendo- don't get any ideas kidda"
Hendo'sNo1Fan
22nd Apr 2013 23:54
"I agree Ani. It's full of Jokers/Manure fans and Bitters (And Biters) Although not a lot has changed ive gone a bit tantastic #daviddickinson"
22nd Apr 2013 23:58
"So Rushjob. To coin a phase from David Dickinson. You are the real deal... Normal service resumed ;)"
Hendo'sNo1Fan
23rd Apr 2013 0:02
"So true Ani. Ive been keeping up with some of the games when I've had the opportunity. PC looks the "real deal" DS can be frightening when he's up for it. Next season is going to be the big one for BR."
23rd Apr 2013 0:06
"Yeah agree. Although I do feel that PC is a confidence type of player and could go missing (maybe wrong)... DS I feel can be a success, just needs to show a bit more desire at times. Can't complain though, credit to BR, he has redeemed himself and pulled off a couple of good signings "
Hendo'sNo1Fan
23rd Apr 2013 0:10
"Ani.Ive been known to go missing at times! Nice to be back. Must be zzzzzz time. I await Buddha's written apology and Redaheads retraction in the morning:)"
23rd Apr 2013 0:20
"Rushjob..Some people are to proud to admit they are wrong. Night pal. "
fiko13
23rd Apr 2013 1:32
"respect for gary neville what he said today on sky is just wonderful this person understands football and player mentality"
stehlfc
23rd Apr 2013 1:46
"re :- the suarez bite gate and the sky witch hunt i'm not trying to defend him but you have to look at the facts the magic bite was on ivanovics forearm it bounced off his forehead turned in mid air went under his shirt sleeve and impacted his upper arm under his shirt take a close look at the evidence in the daily mirror Monday morning the pictures dot lie take a look YNWA "
stehlfc
23rd Apr 2013 2:19
"anyone see the alan mullery interview on sky Monday morning the blurt made some way off comments we all know suaez was out of order frustration can make you do stupid things at times but to class it in the same way as someone going to brake another players leg premeditatedly were do sky dig these blurts up from he is an absolute moron YNWA"
justred
23rd Apr 2013 6:15
"Liverpool must take it to the FA and show the Defoe incident and the Cantona incident and the Kean incident and the Rooney incident. Since the Refree did not see Suarez bite then LFC must come to say the punishment no more than four games and rehab for Suarez. Also, BR must be given more authority like Fergusson. Otherwise, Feway will always think about the brand of LFC and money and sell Suarez."
23rd Apr 2013 6:29
"This site is officially sad when people post pretending to be people a la Rushjob9. Poothetic. "
RagaGaga
23rd Apr 2013 6:35
"well, we were seconds from a defeat? its not good enough. I cant see it been much different next year. The back 4 need sorting out. tiki taki is fine IF the other team let you play it. but bully and disrupt and we have no plan B. I can see the likes of west ham, swansea, etc rolling us over next year. Answer? Money and a different manager!"
23rd Apr 2013 6:57
"Ragagaga- There's a young manager out there who in my opinion although a rookie, is befitting to manage our great club. This guy bleeds red, knows what being a true red is about, and would not bull5hit the supporters with spin and false dawns. Step forward Sami Hypia- Liverpool Football Club is waiting for you.....FSG- get this non achieving fraud out, and bring Sami home. "
KINGOFCLUBS
23rd Apr 2013 7:31
"These comments boards are sometimes a frickin' joke! Aren't we supposed to be discussing and debating the next steps for our GREAT Club? Carroll out, Benteke in, for me in the Summer. Plus a couple a Strong, quick, classy defenders and a stronger, quicker DM to replace/cover Lucas."
RagaGaga
23rd Apr 2013 7:45
"makes me sick the way they are vilifying LS. Is a bite worse than a kick or a headbutt? Players have put other players in casts and hospitalized them and they don't get the press reaction that LS gets. Former Liverpool players jumping on the bandwagon to earn a crust are deable. Shame on the greedy!"
23rd Apr 2013 8:09
"RagaGaga- You can't justify or dismiss Suarez's actions. Yes it wasn't career threatening but why onearth did he do it? Just brought embarassment to our club. Rival fans, press, pundits are all having a laugh at our expense thanks to Luis. I'm not saying we should sack or sell Luis but he really needs to have a word with himself and realise the impact his actions have on our great club"
23rd Apr 2013 8:12
"KINGOFCLUBS- Keep Carroll mate. He was good for NUFC. Started to improve after a shaky start with us but sent on loan without getting a chance to prove himself and recently started to show good forma again. He's only 22/23 and will get better."
Kingmat
23rd Apr 2013 8:32
"Not justifying saurez action but watching the game again, ivanovic seemed to take every opportunity to stand on saurez's foot as if going for the metatarsals. Got a feeling saurez will get a 12 game ban which will take him to october so perhaps he should go to some yoga retreat in california for a few months and come back with a zen like focus to be no 1 striker in prem next season."
WhelanR
23rd Apr 2013 10:02
"Centercircle1000, are you a Manc???? All you can do is snipe and put down other peoples comments. Whethers its Ani or me or others all you do is snipe..why dont you go back to the Manure site. Everyone on this site is enled to their opinion"
WhelanR
23rd Apr 2013 10:05
"Dear oh dear is right Buddha, youve now gone from saying Liverpool were magnificent to Liverpool were poor in the first half. Trust is we are 7th in the league and given the players we have this is not good enough. The bluesh*te spend nothing and are five points ahead of us. Season over, lets see what the summer brings"
classANDsuccess
23rd Apr 2013 11:35
"Perhaps Luis could go the to people that helped rooney after his stamp on a portugal player, or after the elbow off-the-ball against wigan?"
Centrecircle1000
23rd Apr 2013 12:16
"Whelan R- i have no issuses with ani or anyone else on here and you have insulted me by calling me a mancs fan - u cud have called me anythg but that-thank u whelan r have a good day lad "
WhelanR
23rd Apr 2013 12:27
"centercircle, just winding you up, dont take things personally..you have to admit you do snipe at people from time to time..if i insulted you i apologise mate"