Comments

gotta admit he sure looks the buisiness great vision and touch he gonna be a hero at anfield
hoping
18th Apr 2013 9:09
mitu10
18th Apr 2013 9:22
"yeah definately going to have big impact next season."
WhelanR
18th Apr 2013 9:44
"For a 20 year old kid this guy has been sensational and big part of why LFC have started to win a few games. Future is bright and we got him for a steal at 10m odd"
ani-road-10
18th Apr 2013 10:50
"test"
ani-road-10
18th Apr 2013 10:57
"Mods/Admin. Can you plese explain why you keep on blocking me from posting comments? I admit in the past I have either sailed close to the wind or righly been blocked. But in recent times I have learned to voice an opinion in a non aggressive manner and haven't insulted people in the process. contd.."
ani-road-10
18th Apr 2013 10:57
" Yet I am still having to set up another account on a regular basis. I have so many accounts that I don't know how you could contact me to explain..Could you either comment on here or email the account that I have just set up to post please? We have a democratic soicety and you shouldn't block people who are not happy with the club at present or oppose to te way the club is run. Thanks. "
vseow
18th Apr 2013 11:38
"In the words of Ronald Reagan, "You ain't seen nothing yet!" YNWA"
sangaren
18th Apr 2013 13:06
"he will be great for us next season.."
harbin91
18th Apr 2013 13:14
"Have to admit, I was skeptical of our decision to sign him as I didn't think he was the right player we needed. He's proving me wrong down. He's had a fantastic start and look forward to seeing him next season."
liverpoollover1
18th Apr 2013 13:14
"it would be great if we get Paulinho too, he is a great attaching midfielder. "
karimessex81
18th Apr 2013 13:18
"I cant wait to see what PC does next season. With a full pre season, lets watch him fly!! Potential to be one of the best players in the league next season. "
Anarchist29
18th Apr 2013 16:00
"i have to admit, i was skeptical about his signing. But he has definitely shown promise. I hope he takes the rest of the season to adjust and start ripping defenses apart next season. YNWA coutinho! "
Daveme2u
18th Apr 2013 17:25
"If Lfc need a proper african' african which i think we need, energy through the middle the real blockbuster with strenght and ability to play the final pass. They should search no more cos i can recommend one. YNWA!"
Daveme2u
18th Apr 2013 17:25
Daveme2u
18th Apr 2013 17:25
Mighty_Mouse7
18th Apr 2013 17:52
"Fabio Aurelio's quality did shine through despite being injury prone. He was a joy to watch when ever he played for us. Never ever let the team down either."
5fivetimes