Comments

DANIEL AGGER ABSOLUTE BEAST...make him vice captain
StRoth
11th Apr 2013 14:10
CommanderCool
11th Apr 2013 14:21
"GREAT PICS! LETS WIN ALL OF THE REMAINING 6 FIXTURES! ABOUT TIME TO BE CONSISTENT!"
11th Apr 2013 15:26
"Bet Brendan is chuffed to bits with some of them shots of him! Big LOL."
Samir8
11th Apr 2013 15:47
"play morgan this week! mite show some more variation up front! could add some more goals with suarez behind him!"
Anarchist29
11th Apr 2013 16:04
"Stephen Sama is wearing a green bib...is he starting?! I hope so!"
11th Apr 2013 16:24
"Brendan Rodgers on goals on sunday- this Sunday. Im sorry, but this just isnt the LFC way for me. Far too much 'media time' for and acting like he's managing a Championship club. Sort it out F F S."
Ronny-G
11th Apr 2013 16:35
"BR now says that not qualifying for Europa may not be a bad thing. As a long time LFC supporter that concept makes me sick. Not reaching a cup quarter final or qualifying for Europe is grounds for dismissal. But it's obvious that he knows he has another season to 'rebuild'. IMHO fans should give him until Dec 2013."
Billy B girl
11th Apr 2013 16:57
"Ronny-G I agree with you for a Liverpool manager to say the players, fans would like to win a place in europe but he wouldn't is disgraceful! I wonder what Luis makes of that running around all match with a manager not wanting to qualify! Perhaps that is the plan not to get ..."
Billy B girl
11th Apr 2013 16:58
"contin.. so that Luis will be sold for £40m and put in the FSG/Red Sox pot!"
Passodads
11th Apr 2013 17:21
"Loving the pics... keep grinding lads, can only get success from hard work!!"
Dave0024
11th Apr 2013 17:25
"Suso looks like a deranged puppet master haha "
vkhen88
11th Apr 2013 17:26
"Love to see Happy Agger"
jodey
11th Apr 2013 17:32
"In every organization you have to do what you CEO/ Director wants. BR is just doing the same. this is a way to tell Luis you can leave knowing that Luis don't want to leave the fans."
jodey
11th Apr 2013 17:35
"BR was never interested in a trophy. his successor at Sweamsea within few months won a trophy and qualify for Europa. BR watch Barca matches everyday this man just love passing football not result or trophy or UCL."
jodey
11th Apr 2013 17:39
"FSG please don't sack BR please sent him to the Academy that where he belong and bring the Director of the Academy to the first team you will see real passing football the Barca way and result and trophies and UCL. BR will be very useful in the Academt"
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 17:49
""Nice meeting you Coutinho, but I want to play for a top club with ambitious owners" says Luis, "no please please stay, otherwise we have Borini upfront" says Philip"
groovythered
11th Apr 2013 17:50
"Good to see yet again the "best fans in the world" getting behind Brendon. Some of you really let the real fans down."
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 17:51
"Dan Agger reacts to news that he will have to partner swansea reject Ashley Williams. "You are joking right, please tell me you are joking""
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 17:57
"Stevie G sees King kenny arriving at melwood"
11th Apr 2013 17:57
"Lots of smiles....must be because of what happened to a certain nobody on Monday. Can't be smiling about anything football related that's for sure."
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 17:58
"BR trys to remember how he won a trophy on the playstation"
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 18:01
"Stevie G hides a stiff whisky in lucozade bottle to get through the anguish of knowing he will not win the league le he so deserves"
11th Apr 2013 18:01
"Brendan thinks 7th, no cups and being behind bitters is funny. He has to be a manc. Has to be. "
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 18:02
""How close will we come to the league le" asks Stevie G, "this far" says Suso"
Preecer1982
11th Apr 2013 18:03
"when you sack a manager, you take a step backwards regardless of who it is unless they have BAGS of money. We don't, and for me, BR is the man to take this club to places we haven't seen for years!! IT'S HIS FIRST SEASON HERE!! Last season the football was painful, this season the football is awesome!! GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM!! YNWA"
11th Apr 2013 18:04
"In the photee 4th from bottom, Brendan is counting of how many he expects Reading to put past us....5...10....15"
11th Apr 2013 18:06
"Below is Agger laughing at the fact Brendan still uses his fingers to count..."
11th Apr 2013 18:10
"Preecer1982 11th Apr 2013 18:03..if the football is "awesome" why are we 7th and have won nothing?"
hester91
11th Apr 2013 18:11
"some fans might not like to hear this but adam morgan will not make it at liverpool, can see him being a half decent championship player "
11th Apr 2013 18:11
"WOW, so many childish comments again, it is clear the squad is happy working under Rodgers and they all know the club is making strides in the right direction, this season was always about building for the future.. I actually feel sorry for the fans that have so much hate in them for someone giving so much, I pity you ."
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 18:14
""This is the 180 page doent I printed off the internet, and they actually gave me the job" ss BR"
11th Apr 2013 18:16
"Its the fans that celebrate losing and being mid table who I pity. They display a total lack of ability to see what is in front of them and bury their head in the sand telling themselves "we are moving in the right direction"..even after a home draw against West Ham. It's pitiful. And embarrassing."
Preecer1982
11th Apr 2013 18:20
"mushroomscouser0413 11th Apr 2013 18:10 As I stated m8, when you sack a manager, you take a step backwards while the players acclimatise to the new manager. he has an awesome philosophy and the players have bought into it..."
Preecer1982
11th Apr 2013 18:21
" cont..look at the youth system, look at the countless prospects heading for our first team, look at the ones there already. we have the youngest average age in the league and they are getting better..."
11th Apr 2013 18:23
"Preecer1982 11th Apr 2013 18:20...what "philosophy"?... All managers have a "philosophy"...why didn't anyone tell the owners last season sacking managers early is bad news?"
Preecer1982
11th Apr 2013 18:23
"if as much time and effort was spent supporting our team as is put into the destructive messages on these boards day after day, the team could be much better, energy flows where attention goes YNWA"
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 18:24
"I pity you for taking a silly comments thread seriously. They have been told to smile because the cameras will be there. "Alls well in the BR camp" is the message. We give you $$$, so smile."
Munck
11th Apr 2013 18:25
"Play Morgan from start against Reading. Hopefully he reach the same level as Fowler and Owen."
11th Apr 2013 18:26
"If I wanted "philosophy" I would read Nietzsche, plato and Heidegger....not pay good money to see endless backpassing to put the possession stats up."
Preecer1982
11th Apr 2013 18:29
"mushroomscouser0413 11th Apr 2013 18:26 we are im a place unthinkable as a team not 5 years ago and you can't get that back overnight, unless you want unservicable debt. you have to get there somehow YNWA"
11th Apr 2013 18:30
""look at the youth system, look at the countless prospects heading for our first team, look at the ones there already"..you sound like we are the only club with an academy...we aint."
11th Apr 2013 18:35
""unservicable debt"?... That is exactly why we need owners who can afford the up front investment required for a new stadium so gate revenues and merchandise revenues can service the debt over the nest 30 years. There are 20000 waiting for a season ticket . Owners with long term vision and resources. Not this shower of skint jokers,Who can only ever afford to compete in the mid table."
Preecer1982
11th Apr 2013 18:35
"mushroomscouser0413 11th Apr 2013 18:30 hence you need a proper philosophy... aka barcelona? dortmund? arsenal? (granted that ones gone off the boil somewhat)but we're going places! YNWA"
11th Apr 2013 18:36
"And that is the thing with FSG, talk and "philosophy" is dirt cheap. Belief and patience cost nothing."
Preecer1982
11th Apr 2013 18:37
"mushroomscouser0413 11th Apr 2013 18:35 jokers who saved us from admin? exactly where your "philosophy" would send us back to.."
11th Apr 2013 18:42
"Preecer1982 11th Apr 2013 18:37..we are the 9th richest club in the world with revenues of 200m a year. Even Purslow said there was never any danger of going into Admin. There was always going to be buyers. You really don't value the club much do you?"
Billy B girl
11th Apr 2013 18:44
"The truth is Liverpool fans won't take any more of this white wash - the game is well and truly up! BR can get back to playing playstation!"
11th Apr 2013 18:45
"Evenb Broughton stressed the importanace of building new stadium, and he was a Chelasea fan!!...and now it is an aspiration..a dream..even John Henry has told us it makes no financial sense TO HIM. Rebuilding? FSG have not built a thing. "
11th Apr 2013 18:47
"BR will get 15-20m over summer. Maximum. SKINT OWNERS LOOKING FOR A QUICK RETURN ON INVESTMENT. 300m for LFC??? Sale of the century!!"
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 18:52
"Thelight, if everyone is "positive", there is imbalance. And as for philosophy nonsense! Buy Always score more goals than the other team, however you have to do it tactically, pretty football or big sam ugly. Exactly what BR lacks"
11th Apr 2013 19:21
"Jodey- great comment."
11th Apr 2013 19:27
"Preecer 1823- at the match, the energy solely goes into support- that's why these pages, and every message board incl the Echo, is full of fans 'sounding off'. The fans are really close to turning, and once they do, it's curtains for FSG and BR- just ask Hodgson. Believe me, fans have very nearly had enough of the bull5hit that we are being drip fed every day contd"
11th Apr 2013 19:29
"It's becoming tiresome, and an insult to fans that have been watching successful teams for decades, who know a good player. And who knows what progress is. The difference between this season and last- Suarez playing 9 more games and converting chances that he missed last season. That's it- nothing more, nothing less. And if fans can't see that, it's cos they've been sucked in by the bull5hit. "
11th Apr 2013 19:32
"The table doesn't lie, the cups or lack of doesn't lie, the fact that fans are saying with 6 games to go that they just want the season to end, doesn't lie, the Fact that the stadium is still no further on 30 months into FSG's ownership doesn't lie. One thing that sadly is an absolute fact is the 'LFC was built by Shanks, and has been destroyed by yanks' "
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 19:37
"Well said Rushjob, experienced fans of years, through thick and thin, good and bad, are being told whats best for them by a rounders outfit that never bother showing up, and a rookie coach thats won nothing ever. Its insulting"
darren86
11th Apr 2013 19:50
"Good luck Sama if you get picked fot you debut. YNWA!!!"
darren86
11th Apr 2013 20:00
"Shankly was a legend but he didnt build the club, he built a squad you blind arrogant idiots, this club has been around since 1892 nd its not gonna fall apart any time soon. "IF U CANT SUPPORT US THROUGH BAD TIMES DONT SUPPORT US AT ALL". YNWA!!!"
Khangsar
11th Apr 2013 20:03
"Nice Boots BR =)"
11th Apr 2013 20:05
"It's common knowledge Shanks was a "total" manager who rebuilt the club...facilities the lot. "
11th Apr 2013 20:06
"Qouting the totally reliable wikipedia "Anfield itself was in disrepair with no means of watering the pitch and Shankly insisted the club spent £3,000 to rectify that.Shankly described the training ground at Melwood as "a shambles"..."
darren86
11th Apr 2013 20:09
"rushjob, you cant compare this season to last 1. we dont have the same depth in our squad. 2. different management nd coaches. 3. a different system has been implemented. 4. it takes time for the new system to work. forget about wat has happend nd look forward to the future. YNWA!!!"
11th Apr 2013 20:22
"Darren86- I'd look forward to the future, if I had belief in the 'custodians' that will decide it- and sadly I, and many others simply don't. If you say something enough, people's brains start to believe it #progress, progress, progress, progress. I support when there until the last ball is kicked regardless. I didn't even boo Hodgson, cos when there it's not what it's about contd"
11th Apr 2013 20:24
"It doesn't make me a sucker though. Or a blind fool. Like I have said before, if FSG and BR were honest and said that we had to regress to progress, and that the stadium is going to be put on hold then zero issues- it's the bulls5hitting to paying fans that I cannot stomach. It's wrong, and it's not what Liverpool Football Club should be about. Contd"
11th Apr 2013 20:27
"And I genuinely believe that KK' s relationship with the fans was the reason he got flown out to USA to get potted- cos he would never ever lie to Liverpool fans. He simply wouldn't have played FSG's game. If it was down to results and the season, I expect BR to have a ticket to Boston in one of 'those envelopes'.......FSG SUCK."
11th Apr 2013 20:29
"3 points at the weekend please redmen, and a youth cup tanking of them Tory Rentboys tomoz eve please to start with! "
11th Apr 2013 20:31
"but rushjob, we have clearly progressed, the fact you cant see baffles me, your rants are becoming boring, you just keep quoting the same old after every match.. it would be nice for fans to stick to the topic, a few of us were commenting earlier today and it was polite informative and interesting until "fans" like yourself turn up and ruin the debate for everyone. such a shame"
11th Apr 2013 20:32
"Darren- each to their own however, but the support us win/lose/draw stuff carries no substance- cos once you're a red, you're a red- and we'll be around a lot longer than the blurts presently 'running' our club. :) "
11th Apr 2013 20:34
"buts its the same people, you, aniroad, the mushroom, and Billy B, you all talk with so much hatred and so much disillusion its unbelievable that any of you are a genuine fans of this club, for some reason you are all tortured by a man (BR) giving his heart and soul to make this club great again, which is more than any of you are giving..."
11th Apr 2013 20:37
"thelightwar69 - The comments are never polite and informative. Interesting maybe:)"
11th Apr 2013 20:40
"Iv just heard from therealrushjob's twitter account that he is due back from his 2month sabbatical where he had no internet access. "
11th Apr 2013 20:40
"I am looking forward to next season, most of the financial damage has been repaired from last season. A lot of humble pie will be eaten next season and I hope FSG and Rodgers are here for a long long time. YNWA"
11th Apr 2013 20:44
"The light- A genuine question- what if me, Ani, Mushroom etc are actually correct- then what? Cos I hope we are beyond wrong. "
11th Apr 2013 20:44
"hey redahendo, you make me laugh, it was such a good debate this morning, different opinions but a fair and open chat, I have took think if this is the real rushjob... it just does not seem like the mans comments I have read previously. maybe another copycat?"
11th Apr 2013 20:46
"theLightwar Hint Hint -You will always find me and Rushjob in the same thread at the same time. Ponder that."
11th Apr 2013 20:47
"if you are all correct, I will apologise sincerely and buy you all a pint. I respect most of what you all say but its has seemed to become more extreme, whether that is frustration I dont know, but if your wisdom is better than mine then you I will respect that! Only the future will tell us?"
11th Apr 2013 20:49
"Thelightwar - That's gonna be an expensive round:)"
11th Apr 2013 20:56
"I welcome buying you all a pint, we are all fans, I just seem to see a different picture to you all, I am not happy with 7th or not winning any cups, but I genuinely think we will be much better next season. there can be no excuses from BR for not having the right squad, so next season we will find out who he truly is as a manager, the club let him down last summer."
Centrecircle1000
11th Apr 2013 20:57
"RUSHJOB- watch your comments the mods will be watching!!!!!' Note my extra 0"
11th Apr 2013 20:58
"Rushjob - Talking to myself again. Cant wait for the season to end and for BR and FSG to reflect on their misadventure. Some of the decisions have been scandalous. Were not playing bad football but we have not improved on last season-period."
11th Apr 2013 20:58
"The light- it's always next season. Been saying it for 20 odd years. I do however totally agree, that its next season or bust. BR won't get any time next season if we start poorly/sell all our decent players. "
11th Apr 2013 21:01
"if I am wrong I will hold my hands up and listen even more to what you have to say! But FSG are learning, they clearly not perfect, but I also think the mean well, and want to take this club to the top again. If a Shiek comes in buys the club and puts KK back in charge then we will be in for another rollercoaster ride and I will back him as I am backing BR."
11th Apr 2013 21:01
"centrecircle - How do we know its you? Let me test you - what do U think of hendo?"
81-82-83-84
11th Apr 2013 21:04
"Mushy-leave off the Nietzche. We are not superhuman. The ultimate embodiment of his philosophy is Nazism. Just remember, he went nuts and started writing drivel like `Why I Am So Wise.' Don't presume philosphical, moral or intellectual superiority."
11th Apr 2013 21:07
"rushjob 20:58, I completely agree with that, no excuses, he starts the season well and keeps going and our best players better not be sold to fund the transfers in or to be able to put a deposit down on the Anfield refurb."
11th Apr 2013 21:07
"However if a ridiculous offer comes in for a player most clubs take the cash?? so in that case we should not be too judgemental if we can replace them with equal quality.... the season will tell.."
11th Apr 2013 21:07
"The light- how about owners who are totally committed to LFC, have no other interest, have money to redevelop Anfield, go to the games, and appoint a manager who is a proven winner fitting for a club that owns the Champions League trophy? Cos that's what I'd like....? "
11th Apr 2013 21:10
"In a dream world, then that would be ideal, and if such an owner with that level of integrity was to take over then I would welcome it, but I would like to see Rodgers be given next season to prove himself."
11th Apr 2013 21:14
"Our club has suffered so much, that I also Agree that FSG should step up next season with a clear declaration on The Anfield Refurb, and with decent funds to genuinely improve the squad! I am not bothered about the visibility, just the support through action."
Centrecircle1000
11th Apr 2013 21:15
"The light i share your comments - next season we will improve im convinced!! But i also understand other posts points. We are all guna after wait n see wot happens next season"
11th Apr 2013 21:22
"hey centrecircle, at least tonight has turned into a debate and not a slanging match, and I do get complete where rushjob is coming from, for he has seen enough to not be convinced by Rodgers and FSG where others like ourselves believe the club will genuinely move forward next season."
11th Apr 2013 21:23
"Mushroom/81-82-83-84 - Jason Plato was a good touring car driver but philosopher? "
Centrecircle1000
11th Apr 2013 21:24
"Redahendo- im on your side with hendo hes done well and should start more games he will get better next season if he gets more games. Had a problem with the mods a few days ago over a comment i posted cant say much more lad......... "
11th Apr 2013 21:25
"Centrecircle - it wasnt you impersonating Buddha was it? I heard he went a bit dotty early in the morning. "
11th Apr 2013 21:31
"night guys, speak after the match on saturday. hopefully 3 nil... and Hendo has been a surprise package over the last few games, you have to give him some respect for the way he has found form, and if he can keep to this level then KK has to get some respect for identifying what many of us couldnt, a lot of money spent for potential but maybe become worth it in time."
Centrecircle1000
11th Apr 2013 21:35
"Buddhas ok- except he comes from the middle classes "
11th Apr 2013 21:39
"Nite Lonewar!"
11th Apr 2013 21:42
"Night Redahendo.... Lights out for the night...."
11th Apr 2013 21:43
"Night Jonboy, Night Mary-Ellen #waltons :) lol "
11th Apr 2013 21:45
"I can tell its lonewar - Always the "reasonable" and "slightly likeable" face of the "mitfit" terrible trio:) "
Save us Kenny
11th Apr 2013 21:50
"Say we finish 7th. What would fans consider reasonable progress next season? 5th and a cup final?"
Centrecircle1000
11th Apr 2013 21:52
"We are liverpoolfc today tmrw and always "
11th Apr 2013 21:58
"Redahendo 21.25 very perceptive! :)"
11th Apr 2013 21:59
"Rusjob - I had a look at lunchtime and noticed that someone else was up early:)"
lpdcollier
11th Apr 2013 22:03
"Rushjob _ 19:27 - 19:32 : Spot on mate"
11th Apr 2013 22:05
"Redahendo- class! :) "
11th Apr 2013 22:08
"We must all be as annoying to the "misfit" gang of last season as they were to us. #tablesturned"
Billy B girl
11th Apr 2013 22:23
"TheLight 20:34 thank you very much sir I am delighted to be linked to Rush, Ani, Mushroom as a true Liverpool supporter (45 yrs for me) ! FSG got a bargain at £300m! the Stadium? why bring in a rookie BR. I hope they wake up Henry will probably send another letter....."
Billy B girl
11th Apr 2013 22:24
"in fact BR probably has a bunch of them together with the 3 who will let down the club! I find it hard to believe anyone is taken in by Rodgers anymore and long for Rafa to come back and save us!"
Buddha130653
11th Apr 2013 22:53
"TheLight, I have no idea why you are wasting your breath with manic depressives. No amount of pills or reasonable words will change their blinkered and sad opinions. With one breath they bemoan everything BR and then with no sense of irony they pray for 3 points. You just can't make this madness up, cont..."
Buddha130653
11th Apr 2013 22:57
"Rushjob asks TheLight the most insulting and pathetic question which highlights how far he has descended into a bitter twisted man. He asks what if his depressive predictions are right, forgetting if he is, then it doom for us. Why don't he ask what if he is wrong, which would be a more positive outlook and surely a situation he should be wishing for, cont..."
Buddha130653
11th Apr 2013 23:00
"How can anyone look at some of the happiest bunch of LFC players I have seen for a long time ask such a redundant question. The gall of the man to predict that the fans are about to turn on BR and the owner is not only a lie but he he starting to believe his own hype as some sort of metronome to how we feel, cont.."
Buddha130653
11th Apr 2013 23:04
"I have witnessed misery first hand but this guys rants are beyond compare. If you are so miserable with your lot at LFC why don't you go on a sabbatical and we will call you when either BR and the owners go or we prosper. Its as if he doesn't proof read his posts and see how mind-boggling depressing he is and the sort you would avoid in the street, cont.. "
barnabyuk
11th Apr 2013 23:05
"When the team play the way that BR wants them to then we are unstoppable but then they revert back to the previous two or three managers ideology of siting on a 1 goal lead and it all falls apart! WHY????? YNWA"
Buddha130653
11th Apr 2013 23:06
"Take a look at the picture you nutter and see happy people at work. Surely there must be something wrong with being absurdly miserable about a group of people who are clearly happy? Jeez, take your brand of suicidal rants to a forum that entertains such morbid behaviour I think they are called the Samaritans. Lord help us!"
12th Apr 2013 0:05
"Buddha - Chill, its called role play. We've all been preparing for next season so we can wade through your tragic discourse.#misfitacademy "
12th Apr 2013 0:31
"Another account and I haven't said anything untoward. Geese there are some sensitive people on here...."
12th Apr 2013 0:32
"Buddha mate, you don't half trip over your tongue at times. Firstly, Last season all you did is criticise after every game, even a win would bring negativity from you and your 2 fellow musketeers now known as the misfits. League cup dismissed as worthless despite all fans buzzing. "
12th Apr 2013 0:33
"FA Semi victory against Neveton the final defeat then give you even more ammo to pour scorn and be negative, even one of your colleagues even hoped for defeat, so it could mean KD getting sacked. Secondly you say we have the happiest bunch of players you have seen in years. "
12th Apr 2013 0:34
"Last season when training pics where shown you would criticise saying they aren't serious enough. Remember ear flicking and so on? You make these statements and because they are so eloquently written people pay attention, but sadly for you old pal a lot of us remember."
12th Apr 2013 0:35
"So letâ"
12th Apr 2013 0:35
"So letâ"
12th Apr 2013 0:38
"So lets summarise. Last season you were negative after every game, win, lose or defeat. This season you criticise the fans for being negative. You say you have never seen the players so happy this season yet last season you criticised Kenny as players where laughing and joking and yep seemed really happy last season. Consistency ol pal"
Buddha130653
12th Apr 2013 0:57
"Ani, you are a liar sir. Don't attribute quotes to me that I never made. You have clearly forgot the truce I upheld with Rushjob to be positive and wrote some of the most chest thumping support for our team during the cup run, do you remember them or shall I dig them out? By all means support your chum but don't lie during the process. Come on sir..."
Buddha130653
12th Apr 2013 1:01
"Nothing more nauseating than other peoples bad behaviour being used as and excuse for anyone exhibiting bad behaviour. Ani, if you felt my negative stance was wrong last season then surely yourself and your nemesis doing the same this season is both hypocrisy and laughable. But I am not surprised as I knew your stance was not for LFC but for KK, cont... "
Buddha130653
12th Apr 2013 1:04
"I give you credit for maintaining your stance to love KK more than you love LFC, but your friend sing from the voice of reason to a ranter of epic proportions is both baffling and disturbing. By all means pin your mast to KK and no doubt it blurs your vision to what is happening and dare I say makes you wish for things which is immoral to our cause, cont... "
Buddha130653
12th Apr 2013 1:06
"And its quite funny to see you and the like struggle to praise BR even when he deserves it. You successfully found reasons to back KK purely because of his standing completely negating the damage he was doing to your supposed beloved club but you are quick to attack BR for much less than what KK did, cont..."
Buddha130653
12th Apr 2013 1:09
"Anyway, as I said, you have made your priority clear. I loved Rafa but let that go once LFC had made a decision to go with BR and I therefore decided to give him a chance and so far he is exhibiting that is ego is in the right place and he will put LFC first. That is all I ask from any of our managers. So lets see what happens when we beat Reading. If hypocrisy shows its very ugly head!"
Snoi
12th Apr 2013 2:06
"Some people like me at the far end of the planet would like to learn who some of these faces are - WHEN are you liverpoolfc.com website folks going to give us a few simple tags or captions on these photo specials?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
TheRisingLiverBird12
12th Apr 2013 2:47
"give Morgan the nod this weekend... maybe a 60th minute sub? I think his hardwork and determination should be rewarded (along with a lot of our youth players)"
ezanih
12th Apr 2013 3:09
"Delightful pictures. One can really see that the players are genuinely enjoying themselves and each other's company. Keep it up!"
A Red In My Bed
12th Apr 2013 5:32
"And you know who you are. "
12th Apr 2013 7:16
"Redahendo 22.08. Exactly. :)"
12th Apr 2013 7:23
"So 'workplace' happiness is more important than us getting results! You really couldn't make it up! The Chelsea oracle has peaked with his own BRisms this time. Chelsea boy- look back on your posts of last season, and look at ours now- it's clear to see that the tables have turned. We are posting the e that you and the 'misfit 3' posted last year- and you don't understand it."
12th Apr 2013 7:26
"You are the biggest hypocrite on here Chelsea boy. I will be on Sat after we've expectedly beaten Reading praising the win, ill be happy with the 3 points. Zero issues at all. But, so long as BR continues to bull5hit us fans, these boards are gonna be full of 'depressants' like me taking him to task. Simple as that Roman. Ok? Clear as that."
12th Apr 2013 7:28
"Ani has you bang to rights re last season- that's why posters get utterly turned off when you rock up on here causing Chelsea trouble. He's got you licked, and you know it. You and the 'misfit 3' were a disgrace to these pages last season. Lest we forget. YAWA. "
ynwabd
12th Apr 2013 7:36
"Can't believe some ppl are taking Kenny's side now. He is the reason we finished 8th last season and sitting 7th now. If he had used his 100 million well we might have got Falcao/Aguero or at least Benteke instead Carrol, Dembele instead of Henderson, Mata instead Downing or may even a Charlie Sheen instead of Charlie Hollywood Adam!"
12th Apr 2013 7:43
"Buddha. Can you recall me saying BR out? Nope. Have you heard me doubt BR? Yes. Does that make me a KD supporter? Nope. Do you ever hear me say bring Kenny back? Nope. Haven't I gone on record and said in hindsight, i'm glad KD left? contd"
12th Apr 2013 7:44
"not due to me thinking he's good enough but because he was starting to look stressed and tired after last season and LFC being put in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. This is what I find so funny. You cannot appreacite the fact if fans are not happy with a manager there must be some agenda. "
12th Apr 2013 7:44
"Nope. Please don't insult mine and Rushjobs inteligence. I haven't gone much to games this season for financial reasons. Rushjob is a season ticket holder. Why would we want failure. We haven't had a sniff of any trophy this season, dire league form, had to endure countless bull from BR. "
12th Apr 2013 7:45
"We are not like you who has an agenda. The ammount of times you defend BR for dross is unbelievable. Yet last season you where such a hard task master with high expectations. Mate, I cannot be bothered. I think you know that we are not KD supporters as opposed to LFC fans. "
12th Apr 2013 7:45
12th Apr 2013 7:46
"You just can't abide how fans would never criticise him yet criticise BR. Yeah maybe true, but you do give one of the most successful managers, an honest guy who eats, sleeps and dreams LFC more of a chance than some rookie who's best tools seems to be his mouth. Thing is though, like with yourself, we see through the bull after so long. "
A Red In My Bed
12th Apr 2013 7:54
"Get a Life!"
12th Apr 2013 8:04
"Ani-rd- Superb posts pal. It seems that you have my rational from last season, and ive lost my head like you did! Maybe not being able to go much 'dampens' your emotions a bit as opposed to forking out 680£ to be bul5hitted to like I have had to!"
12th Apr 2013 8:10
"Anyway- matchday tonight re youth cup semi, taking my lad tonight and really looking forwared to it-so Positivity, and support from me today, and tomorrow for the men in red. Lets have 2 decent wins please redmen. Wish I was going to the madstad. COYR's."
AfricanSubzero
12th Apr 2013 8:25
"FOOTBALL I JUST ABOUT ONE THING!!! JUST ONE THING THAT MAKES YOU KEEP COMING BACK '''''BRAGGING RIGHTS'''' AND WE HAVE NOT BEEN BRAGGING NOTHING BUT NONSENSE FOR LONG NOW! SAD!"
Gordon Ottershaw
12th Apr 2013 8:27
"Had to post somwhere that I am so proud of Stevie G has helped to fund Gascoigns treatment in USA. He was a fabulous player who sadly went off the rails and \I hope he doesn't end up with a short life like George Best did. They provided such great entertainment for all who saw them."
Pooltergeist
12th Apr 2013 9:08
"I get embarrassed when reading some of the so called fans ranting about Brendan Rogers. If you expect the manager to reach top 4 his first season with the budget he was given and the squad he inherrited, you must be clinically insane. Maybe we should do as Chelsea, and sack managers every season?"
Buddha130653
12th Apr 2013 10:30
"You just know the depressors will be smiling through clenched teeth when we beat Reading. They will have nothing to moan about all week. They will have to take it out on their cats or unfortunately loved ones. Not once when KK (who I wanted out) was in charge did I wish us to lose. I used to pray for a win and even pray that KK would change his ways - but alas he was stuck in his ways. "
Centrecircle1000
12th Apr 2013 11:34
"I see the posts have gone daft again "
Bukiss
12th Apr 2013 13:52
"Fantastic pictures but that 2nd one is pretty funny cos Suarez was like "my boy just keep your calm & all is gonna be well". YNWA!!!"