Comments

I like this, defo we need someone with real dominance in Central Defence, go get him!
kopking100
4th Apr 2013 9:57
Bukiss
4th Apr 2013 10:22
"RUBBISH"
scotty78ynwa
4th Apr 2013 12:17
"My opinion we wouldn't need to many changes in our defence if we get Alonso back. He is a master of protecting the central defenders, if you look at the kind of protection our defence has had in front of them this season then its fairly obvious they have been left far to exposed at times. Put Alonso in front of them with Gerrard too and good luck getting through those 2. "
scotty78ynwa
4th Apr 2013 12:24
"He doesn't rely on pace he reads the game so well so his age shouldn't be a factor there. He can also take the ball from the defenders and create goal chances in an instant with his range of passing and vision i don't think there is anyone better in the game in that role. I wouldn't care if we have to pay 10-15m he still has a good few years in him at top level a must buy in my opinion "
obra.tom
4th Apr 2013 20:13
"If you want a real dominance centralback such as Agger then sign Ä"
obra.tom
4th Apr 2013 20:14
"If you want a real dominance centralback such as Agger then sign Corluka from Locomotiv Moscow. Belive me he want let you down..."
scousemolby96
5th Apr 2013 13:58
"Scotty, I take it you are like me with the Alonso comment, in that you have no faith in Lucas..."
scousemolby96