Comments

Signing defensive organisation and a midfield powerhouse could see Liverpool get into the top 4 next season. There has to be a balance between defence and attack, we've improved our attack, it's the defence that now needs work.
MajesticSuarez07
2nd Apr 2013 17:30
gerres98
3rd Apr 2013 1:47
"to win the league we need back 5 included keeper that only conceded below 20 goal in 38 league game..to be in top 4 we need less then 30 goal conceded ..that's what I think for liver need to win the league again "
gerres98
3rd Apr 2013 1:47
MichiganLFC
3rd Apr 2013 3:35
"On our day, we play literally the best football in the league. The problem is that we don't make that happen every game. It's just consistency. We, in all sincerity, have a better team than Man U right now. We just don't make it count every game."
Ericawesome
3rd Apr 2013 8:34
"To me, our existing fullbacks need to be more vigilant and much more involve defensively and aggresively when there's attack from opponent. At this time I see them quite slow getting back to their positions after helping out offensively. "
Aspas9Coutinho10
3rd Apr 2013 15:01
"dEdGrimley - United have had a better squad than us for the past 15+ years. Been a fan of LFC for nearly 20 years but I can't remember the last time United finishing outside the top 3. "
PANKY
4th Apr 2013 12:39
"LFC are nowhere near the top 4 and if they want to get there they will need to bring in at least 1 top striker to partner Suarez and 3 midfielders like Erikson ,Isco ,Dzagoev,and lastly LFc need another left back and at least 2 top centrebacks or 2 players who can play in all defensive positions. "
xxrussx
4th Apr 2013 14:42
"Whenever I hear "getting there," or "not far away" etc.etc.etc. it nearly always means we will get stuffed next game. Thankfully West Ham will not have Andy"