Comments

Coutinho has great vision! Gotta love the wee Brazilian! YNWA
NoOulBuck
1st Apr 2013 10:01
1st Apr 2013 10:05
"absolutely Stevie G! great performance against Wigan, decisive in both the games vs Spurs and Villa, absolutely the most influent player along the month of March! YNWA"
Y.N.W.A.Dibbler1988
1st Apr 2013 11:59
"its got to be Phillippe, Suarez goals have slighly slowed down, Stevie has been his normal self again, and Hendo has upped his game, but no player has made the difference of Coutinho the last few games, his vision and weight of pass have been fantastic, only thing i can complain about was he didn't score that sitter yesterday but still its harsh on him"
APhnxRed
1st Apr 2013 19:52
"P. Coutinho without a doubt! He's been the difference in those 3 games mentioned above. He's worked his butt in each game he's played. I just couldn't ask for and I couldn't be more happy to have him at our club. :D"
APhnxRed
1st Apr 2013 19:52
APhnxRed
1st Apr 2013 19:52
JoeRice
1st Apr 2013 19:55
"im quite suprised that reina has no votes,i would say that Stevie, courtinio, suarez and reina have all put in some great displays "
iKop69
2nd Apr 2013 1:44
"And the best part is that he is still young"