Comments

And yet, this website said lfc would offer him a role at the club!? Is carra waiting for or expecting a regime change before he commits? Why would he go on the murdoch payroll? Better going to al jazeera or espn.....
Kingmat
24th Mar 2013 11:04
BISTRY
24th Mar 2013 12:43
"Whatever media job being offered to Jamie is not a full time job anyhow so I hope Jamie will be given a slot of 2/3 days a week in the coaching staff."
RyanJ-LFC
24th Mar 2013 12:58
"Sign him here. He's essential in our defence. He leaves for one game at Southampton and we are all over the place. We need him as a coach. Guaranteed consistency at the back. "
degsy62
24th Mar 2013 14:45
"Jamie Carragher should be playing football at Anfield next season and not being a TV pundit. If he was playing under Rafa he would not be packing in, because he would not be running to right back getting the ball every 2 minutes. The system must suit the playing staff. We are not Barcelona and don't have their players."
Billy B girl
24th Mar 2013 14:52
"degsy62 - well said I thought we would get another year from Carra but with BR style of play I don't blame him for leaving! Jamie can't see Premier League medal under BR and neither can I! Rafa back now!"
DeMeester
24th Mar 2013 15:22
"Is not Sky owned by the same people who own the S*N??; the same "newspaper" that wrote that hard hitting expose over Hillsborough? Just want to be sure who his next paymaster is that is all!!!!"
darocketfafrica
24th Mar 2013 18:26
"Eh eh billy b girl"
185773
25th Mar 2013 12:29
"to try & link Carra's retirement with anti BR bull or regime change is utter garbage. Sky is 38% Murdoch yet independant and thanks to Leveson will remain so. I have wanted more pro LFC views on Sky for years. Who better than Carra. Carra is doing what Carra wishes. Good on him. "