Comments

Why is it that certain Supporters are convinced that Luis is leaving us in the Summer? I don't think He will and can't understand why others are convinced He will go? Please have Faith and Start Believing that He Will STAY at Liverpool. YNWA REDS.
AndyPanda
22nd Mar 2013 15:38
22nd Mar 2013 16:01
"agree with you AndyPanda! BR will find some ways to convince Luis Suarez of the goodness of his vision and project, afterwards FSG will think to make change ideas venally to Luis with another consistent retouching of his contract, I am confident! YNWA Reds"
nukhu
22nd Mar 2013 17:39
"Pepe is going to be our first Big Man on the goal till he reaches 40yo. So, he will have chances to beat his big FA cup final day as a real biggest trophy on his glove. YNWA PEPE.."
allopp
22nd Mar 2013 17:42
"There is more of a chance of Ian Rush and Robbie Fowler being our strike force for next season then LS moving. He loves the club and has said champions league or not he hopes to stay for many years to come."
JDevlinDRed
22nd Mar 2013 18:42
"I'm with Reina on this one for sure - I strongly believe that Liverpool will be successful under Rodgers!!!"
darren86
23rd Mar 2013 3:33
"suarez signed an extension to his contract not so long back, so no body can afford the player of the year. YNWA suarez"
A Red In My Bed
23rd Mar 2013 6:02
"Because AndyPanda, unfortunately money talks!! What? You think we wanna see him go!?"