Comments

Legends fc...... Hope they didn't have too many bacon butties in that cafe though!
Kingmat
24th Mar 2013 9:57
~Denza Red~
24th Mar 2013 11:03
"A truly comprehensive insight into the real Lucas Leiva. Knockers take note!!"
A Red In My Bed
24th Mar 2013 11:47
"What a brilliant read! Two Great servants of the Club. yNwa. "
Cozen_
24th Mar 2013 12:01
"XABI ALONSO... WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU LEGEND!"
Runcornleo
24th Mar 2013 12:45
"An excellent read and gives an insight of each individuals opinions .Getting their views lets the fans realise what it's like from the players point of view which we are not always privy to. Would like to see more of this type of players meetings and conversations which helps fans understand problems players have."
Chasanfield
24th Mar 2013 14:16
"I really enjoyed reading this, and I think Jan and Lucas enjoyed the convo too. Well done LFC for arranging this, and YNWA Lucas/Jan. "
GT-LFC
24th Mar 2013 18:17
"He really does get it. If you give your all,you will get respect from the Scousers,some on here should take note."
wellyit
24th Mar 2013 19:15
"like to thank jan for the great day he gave my family and i and dads put his signature next to liddels ynwa "
Kaser
25th Mar 2013 16:47
"When they were in Singapore, I remember after a tough training session, while the other players remained in the bus waiting to bring them back to the hotel, Lucas came out to sign autographs for the fans. Dani Pacheco and another youth player (can't quite remember who now) also joined him later. Just shows what a top guy he is. "
papabobo
25th Mar 2013 20:32
"wa oh! I make a solemn promise not to criticise the young lads, not on this site. They need our encouragement and not criticism. Though, they have to justify this support with a performance expected of them. "