Comments

Liverpool scored 60% of all the goals.
Darrren1
11th Mar 2013 12:23
Aspas9Coutinho10
11th Mar 2013 12:35
"Keep it up till the end of the season Stewart and I will start having faith in you. Well done! "
ever-reddy
11th Mar 2013 12:48
"Great stat Darren lol"
ArklowRed
11th Mar 2013 13:17
"..and got 100% of the points!"
SingKop
11th Mar 2013 13:20
"It never cross my mind that you were to able play like this since your Boro, Villa days till now LFC days, this was your best till date. I never could imagine you to be such brilliant even against pacy left back. You were class, composed, and determined not be be out-run. When you were on the ball, brilliant control and passing. When you lost it, you were even more brilliant to have it back. YNWA"
11th Mar 2013 13:39
"A player for whom I have ever had a soft spot, even from his Boro times, Stewie Downing! well done lad! Keep it up! YNWA SD "
Buddha130655
11th Mar 2013 14:24
"A public announcement! Man, I have to eat some serious humble pie and not place this guy in the misfit category anymore. This lad has become a proper Liverpool player, he is now exhibiting the level of play that is required from a top team. His work rate is exceptional and he is a constant threat. Well done Downing and long may it continue. "
alwaysascouser
11th Mar 2013 14:36
"I hold my hands up - yes, I was one of those whose patience with Downing was wearing thin last season. Great to see him prove me wrong!"
rodlfc1963
11th Mar 2013 14:41
"REALLY Impressed with Downings play and committment yesterday!! Well Done and for me im likeing what i see!!"
GT-LFC
11th Mar 2013 16:02
"What impressed me the most with SD was the way he worked when he made a mistake. A good honest performance,hence why there were roars from the KOP when DS lost the ball and gave it up.Well done SD"
Red_4_life
11th Mar 2013 17:45
"Where is Henderson? "
Kaser
11th Mar 2013 17:57
"I guess when Walker made that suicidal back pass and Lloris managed to take a touch, it counts as an accurate pass then. "
redahendo
11th Mar 2013 18:39
"Found this on the wrong thread BUDDHA "A public announcement! Man, I have to eat some serious humble pie and not place this guy in the misfit category anymore. This lad has become a proper Liverpool player, he is now exhibiting the level of play that is required from a top team. His work rate is exceptional and he is a constant threat. Well done Downing and long may it continue." lol"
redahendo
11th Mar 2013 18:46
"Sorry Buddha - Just spotted that youve filed it under the correct section.That was the SD we know and love yesterday. I knew he had it in him somewhere.Keep goin Stewie - Youve finally turned Buddha so it must be progress! "
81-82-83-84
11th Mar 2013 19:14
"Downing capitalized on a Tottenham mistake for his goal, so fair play to him for his alertness and for taking his opportunity to score."
Bukiss
12th Mar 2013 11:20
"WELL DONE STEWART. YNWA."