Comments

Some brazilian players are lead examples. Also the great KAKA at RM. He is always friendly with the red manure and all. Our lucas too. But then there are the Nay-MARR!
Zarbp001
7th Mar 2013 10:08
drno
7th Mar 2013 10:14
"YOU HAVE IMPROVED SO MUCH LUCAS,IM ONE OF THOSE WHO USED TO CRITISE YOU.SO GLAD YOU HAVE PROVED US WRONG.WELL DONE LUCAS.PLEASE DO YOUR VERY BEST VS SPURS THIS SUNDAY."
LFCDynamic
7th Mar 2013 10:15
"Can't wait for Kelly to return. Beast!"
KidofKop88
7th Mar 2013 10:22
"Next yr will be our year"
Thanks2Shanks
7th Mar 2013 11:01
"Lucas can not be judged by anyone or anything, there are very few that have mentality to compare to his. You cant say because he is from there or that, he is one in ten million. Look what this man has been through and how he has risen. YNWA he is an example to us all."
Gerrard o ya beauty
7th Mar 2013 12:04
"Agree with BR Lucas will be better next season. I get sick of saying this but I think next season will be a good season for us if we get some more quality in the midfield. I'd like to see a big powerful midfield player like a yaya toure sort of player, we need some strength and power in our midfield. YNWA"
Kmp
7th Mar 2013 12:27
"Strong and friendly mentality is a bonus to everybody. Happy to see you play for liverpool, Lucas."
96kingston
7th Mar 2013 13:19
"The only Brazilian i like is KAKA !! he was really good and FAST !! before making his wasy to REAL :("
VixterK1J
7th Mar 2013 14:59
"I honestly think next year is going to be massive for us. Lucas back to his best, Coutinho fully adjusted to to the pace of the premiership, Sturridge at full match fitness, Downing and Hendo more confident and settled and the youn 'uns combining the mental break they need with the valuable experience they gained this season. Enjoying watching our games now, but can't wait for September...."
ldn/red-ninja
7th Mar 2013 15:13
"Lucas the lion will be roaring next season and the Coutinho show will be one to watch. We do need cover Lucas tho. We cant play our style without a quality DM."
Rushjob_
7th Mar 2013 15:24
"Gerrard o ya beauty 12.04- Been saying that since about 1992! lol :)"
JamesMartin013
7th Mar 2013 15:45
"All LFC fans, please check out my views on Lucas and all things Liverpool on my blog: jamesmartinblogs.blogspot.co.uk/"
shanks4ever66
7th Mar 2013 15:54
"if every fan of our club would be a lucas we would be without moaners...soooo happy 2 have him...ynwa"
ANI-ROAD-08
7th Mar 2013 16:29
"Rememeber when Lucas signed the pre-arranged contract with us whilst playing for Gremio. Naturally the first thing i did was go onto Youtube to check him out. Box 2 Box MF, accomplished when in the oppositions penalty area, scoring some great goals, I was so excited. Read up on him- Brazilian player of the year think the youngest ever? (I may be wrong). "
JDevlinDRed
7th Mar 2013 16:29
"Happy days!"
ANI-ROAD-08
7th Mar 2013 16:30
"So when he did sign for us I had big expectations and was quite annoyed initially why Rafa played him more defensively. But credit to Rafa for recognising other qualities and credit to Lucas for changing his natural style in a league so un-familiar to him at such a young age. "
ANI-ROAD-08
7th Mar 2013 16:30
"Utmost respect for Lucas Leiva for the hard work he put in and his desire to win the fans over and cemment a place in the side. #rolemodel "
Binomial
7th Mar 2013 16:37
"consider lucas a lfc legend"
SingKop
7th Mar 2013 17:08
"Lucas is without doubt one of the very few on earth to be able and let most of us eat our words. He is one example that BR himself has to learn from, and we hope that the coming season will have many of us eat our words again on some doubts of him. I am more than happy if BR can win all of us over. "
Bukiss
7th Mar 2013 18:12
"Lucas has always been a great professional."
Liv-4-Ever
7th Mar 2013 20:45
"I was only saying this yesterday to a few people. I don't expect to see the "real" Lucas until next season. He's not back to his best but he's still been an important player for us this year. "
BornNYLiverpoolRed
7th Mar 2013 23:46
"He might be my pick to be next vice captain... dunno. Still cant quite decide between Lucas and DAgger! Both great players for LFC!!!!!"
Zxcv
8th Mar 2013 8:10
"He's one very good example of using criticism as a form of moltivation! Underperforming players should approach Lucas for advice. And frankly, I've never doubt your ability from the first day u wore the red shirt... till today! "
Zxcv
8th Mar 2013 8:20
"Out of topic but I'm happy to share this! Manu jus talked about Treble days ago... and they're Out of CL now! LOL and I hope this Curse will continue on their domestic form as well haha... like the Ronald said whichever team he managed, lose all the way! "
osebasa
8th Mar 2013 13:21
"Lucas a true professional and a great person."